PDA

View Full Version : Assassins creed BF lets play, hints and tips coming soon

ParkyPlays
06-13-2013, 10:35 PM
Hello, I know this is annoying but I would appreciate it if you could spare 2 minutes of your time to check out my channel. I will be uploading gaming content daily, I have a variety of games lined up to play like Fifa 14, Destiny and Assassins creed BF. My first video is a vote on who you want me to be on career mode on either FIFA 13 or 14. Subscribe if you want, thanks.

ParkyPlays
06-13-2013, 10:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/user/ParkyPlaysHD

Wolfmeister1010
06-13-2013, 11:27 PM
Get the **** out of here.

You don't advertise your YOUTUBE channel on an assassins creed forum *******. If your channel is good, them people will come.

You are absolutely right, this was very annoying. If you have to resort to advertising your channel in an Internet forum, then your channel must really be awful.

Black_Widow9
06-14-2013, 12:03 AM
Hello, I know this is annoying but I would appreciate it if you could spare 2 minutes of your time to check out my channel. I will be uploading gaming content daily, I have a variety of games lined up to play like Fifa 14, Destiny and Assassins creed BF. My first video is a vote on who you want me to be on career mode on either FIFA 13 or 14. Subscribe if you want, thanks.
Hello and welcome to the Forums,
Please make sure you put the link to your channel in your signature instead. ;)

Thanks