PDA

View Full Version : So is this an Xbox or Playstation franchise?

bonesteoca
06-13-2013, 02:00 AM
Since recent events have graced me with a ton of future free time, I've finally decided to dive into the Assassin's Creed series. My only question is whether I should start purchasing the titles for Xbox or Playstation. I've heard reports from both sides, saying the Xbox ones generally look better but the PS3 has some extra stuff. Taking the general quality and mutliplayer following of each platform into account, which would you say is the definitive version, overall?

Megas_Doux
06-13-2013, 02:03 AM
As a PS3 user, I can honestly say that from AC1-ACB, the xbox 360 is a better option for you, at least talking strictly about graphics, however in ACR and AC3 that got even. In terms of the new generation, well to me, PS4 has the upper hand......

Some "exclusives missions" involved and the fact the PS4 seems, again to me, more gamer friendly than the XBOX one.

silvermercy
06-13-2013, 02:04 AM
From AC3 at least onwards it's Playstation. And PS4. I will be getting it soon.

Assassin_M
06-13-2013, 02:15 AM
didn't really care about the meager differences in performance and/or graphics...Quite honestly, if you`re a "OMG I WANTS ZA BEST GRAPHICZ" type, you just go for PC....PS3 and 360 are basically the same....if you`re into 20 minutes (advertised as an hour) of average extra content, then go for PS...as for AC IV, considering you care about graphics and performance, either Next gen or PC.....which next-gen?? well....i don`t really want an electronic, nagging wife who needs to check what i`m doing every 24 hours (I.e Xone) so i`m just going for PS4...

i`m not a PS fanboy by anymeans, either....

Jexx21
06-13-2013, 02:39 AM
I'd say Playstation seeing as Sony gets all the extra stuff and the PS4 is going to be able to run AC1-AC3 with better graphics anyway.