PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer Issues. (RAGE)

Doggyiscool
06-12-2013, 06:19 PM
I really love ubisoft games. AC is my favourite game of all games. I am playing ac3 mp right now and i am sorry to say but it sucks. Whenever i try to team up with my friends i always end up getting ''This Game Session is no longer available'' ''Can not join game sessions'' and etc. When i play alone, i get returned to the main menu by the host, get kicked by punkbuster etc etc ETC. By the way my NAT is green. I checked every forum to fix a problem (if there is/are ) and nothing changed. I JUST want to play with my FRIENDS, play an ENTIRE MATCH WITHOUT A PROBLEM and the most important one, I WANT TO ENJOY PLAYING. However, it seems that these are just dreams and they are going to keep the same forever. I hope you can fix these problems, or unfortunately, im going to quit playing. Thank you for reading.

Anykeyer
06-13-2013, 06:21 AM
The problem is in P2P. When you connect to session you dont just connect to its host, you need to connect to everyone in it. Other's connection may not be as good as yours.

BluBidgeon
06-22-2013, 10:29 AM
The problem is in P2P. When you connect to session you dont just connect to its host, you need to connect to everyone in it. Other's connection may not be as good as yours.

Probably. I'm experiencing the same as Doggyiscool, but your answer doesnt seem right to me. My NAT is also green, my download 31mb/s and up 5 mb/s, so i dont expect the problem to be on my side. However, when playing other games like MW3 i'm not getting kicked by the host (or disconnected from the host) at all. I might have some lagg but that's all. While playing AC3 i'm not going through any lagg, but it comes out of nothing. BAM match gone. It's clearly something Ubisoft should fix cause this isn't normal anymore.

Desmond.Miles.
06-26-2013, 08:20 AM
since groups are bugged, enabling the team choose system as it was in ACB would be perfect. That way you will always be able to play with friends and avoid the annoying group system, also noobs can't see you're in group w/ frends and u can always split easily so noobs wont rq

Anykeyer
06-26-2013, 02:26 PM
Basically ACR introduced random distribution to prevent 4 vs 2 games to accur which was common (but not too often actually, from my experience only about 1/8 games started with obviously uneven teams). ACB had group feature (it worked half of the time but it was there and was supposed to automatically assign players in group in the same team)
AC3 group system allows 4 vs 2 anyway, so I ask: WTF? Manual team selection should come back.

Alcaria
06-26-2013, 03:39 PM
This is pathetic... I had the EXACT same issue, which appeared suddenly on ACR MP a couple of months before AC3 was released. All I got from support was "disable firewall, open ports, check with your ISP". Tried every single thing and nothing happened. Ever since AC3 was out, I had no MP issues, until last month, it decided to pull the same thing. Can't join friends, can't connect to any matches, I was lucky to join one, ONE, random match the past couple of days and right after the character selection, it kicked me out. No other online game is giving me any trouble or lag and seeing how other people have that issue I've decided to contact support, because as I see it: the problem is not on my end...

I don't know why I even bothered.... I explained everything and still I got the standard reply "disable firewall, open ports, check with your ISP"....

Now, the more I cry on the forums, the more "contact support" replies I'll get from the forum managers. And the second I contact support, their lack of help make me wanna cry on the forums... This is a vicious circle

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
06-27-2013, 10:35 AM
Guys,pleas do contact Technical Support about this as they can then get an idea of how many this is affecting.

There is also a help guide here https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/FAQ.aspx?platformid=9&brandid=22&productid=2717&faqid=kA030000000eTKSCA2

Alcaria
06-27-2013, 03:01 PM
Guys,pleas do contact Technical Support about this as they can then get an idea of how many this is affecting.

There is also a help guide here https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/FAQ.aspx?platformid=9&brandid=22&productid=2717&faqid=kA030000000eTKSCA2

Yes. Contact support so you'd get after a day, a copy pasta reply of that link....
Also contact support because all those hundreds of people who had already contacted support the past year, about this subject, aren't a substantial number proving that this issue is affecting A LOT of people...
Contact support so you'd have one more reason to rage on the forums about.