PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed IV new info summary

Wolfmeister1010
06-11-2013, 06:26 PM
Here is a summary of all of the new info I learned from e3, articles, and interviews about AC4 in the past day. Please let me know if I have left out something!

1. There is a crouching option, in addition to the return of stalking zones that are no longer placed strategically, but rather organically in the environment.

2. Assassination contracts from pigeon coups like in AC2 returns, these missions could start on land and seamlessly end up at sea.

3. Treasure map quests very similar to red dead redemption will be available.

4. The brotherhood system has been removed because it defeated the purpose of stealth when you can just sit back and have your assassins kill everyone.

5. There are over 70 folk songs to gather throughout the world by listening in on conversations and exploring that you can command your crew to sing.

6. In addition to a fully customizable jackdaw and crew, there is also a pirate hideout/base that you can customize as well.

7. While enemy AI has been improved, the AI has also been tweaked to be less aggressive when it comes to chasing and escaping the guards. While it was nearly impossible to escape the guards in AC3, it will be much easier and more integrated into the game in AC4.

8. You can ****ing swing from boat to boat on a rope.

9. Treerunning has returned and looks just like it did in AC3, but that is okay because the treerunning in AC3 was perfect anyway.

10. Some of Edward's animations (running assassinations, treerunning, and freerunning) look like Connor's but that doesn't matter!!!!!!! We had the same assassination animation for 4 games before AC3. Also the animations for running, walking, shooting, fighting are completely new. So everyone just calm the hell down.

11. There are many enemy fortresses spread out across the seas that can be conquered but also retaken by the enemy,

12. Mountains are navigable, provoking me to think that perhaps in the high altitudes, malleable snow will return in some way in some locations.*

13. There are way more customization options for Edward than in any other AC. There are also tons of skins and outfits to choose from, like the Edward pirate legend outfit, the captain drake outfit, and even an Aveline de Grandpre skin exclusive to PS4.*

14. Edward seems to come into possession of some sort of artifact dice that probably have some sort of role in the modern day/first civ storyline.

15. Bar fights can be provoked to gain respect and crew members, but also to create a distraction for stealth reasons.

16. Social stealth AND environmental stealth are getting a complete overhaul.

17. Edward seems to be able to take off his hood at will, however It may have just been a scripted part of the demo.

18. The artistic style has been greatly improved and the graphics have greatly improved. The parts that stood out to me were the fauna and jungle, the npcs, the fire, and the explosion/smoke effects.

19. Based on the epic music in the demo, I predict that Jesper Kyd has made a return. I think this mainly because of the use of an "opera voice" in the background of the piece. This is a complete speculation and I have literally no evidence to back it but hey, it's all guessing by now.

20. When in naval combat, you can destroy the ship, but there is also an option to board it and take it over, which is the harder choice. I know this is old news, but also, if you take over a ship instead of destroying it, you can take its cargo and add the ship to a "fleet" of some sort.

21. Free aim can be used to target different parts of the body that have different effects on the target. Damage from pistols is no longer just derived from its stats, but also where you shoot the target. For example, headshots do much more damage than shots aimed at the shoulder. However, shots tot he shoulder or legs could be used as a non lethal way to incapacitate your target.

22. In addition to free aim, quick firing also returns at close range.

23. Eagle vision returns in a more useful manner in AC4 for stealth and assassinations, but it will not be like detective mode in Batman, in the sense that you will not need to use it all the time.

Never before seen city gameplay showing HUD and free aim. http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=assassin's%20creed%204&source=web&cd=7&ved=0CFUQtwIwBg&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D6FN xF8LDSG0&ei=sWm3Ue7dB5Oo0AGRrYDICg&usg=AFQjCNGqM6Qqx-0qLvkuNleZpR3bep7l-g

Farlander1991
06-11-2013, 06:28 PM
1. There is a crouching option

Why does everybody keep saying that there is a crouching option?

Wolfmeister1010
06-11-2013, 06:35 PM

Because in the e3 demo Edward was shown to be able to crouch in stalking zones but also out in the open. Long story short, people are saying that he can crouch because he can crouch

Farlander1991
06-11-2013, 06:39 PM
Because in the e3 demo Edward was shown to be able to crouch in stalking zones but also out in the open. Long story short, people are saying that he can crouch because he can crouch

Well, he crouches for a while after leaving the stalking zone. That hardly constitutes as a crouching option, it could be added for comfort reasons to not exit crouching mode immediately. Because there are two things:
a) Us never seeing Edward get INTO a crouched mode outside of a stalking zone or a blending mode.
b) Developers specifically saying a few months ago that there will be NO crouching.
That make me doubt that crouching is actually in the game. I may be wrong, but so far there's not enough evidence, just wishful conjunction.

montagemik
06-11-2013, 06:43 PM

They've seen a few split seconds of Edward slightly crouched - while navigating tree branches & through stalking areas.

Though not having played it WE have no idea how these stalking areas are designated - Is it only thick foliage that acts as stalking zone or wider areas.
Just because he's not buried under plants / grass doesn't mean he's visible to guards ...........Stalking / crouch zones may be much wider than they appear.

How quickly some people forget what we were shown for AC:3 & What actually appeared in the finished game.

TheDanteEX
06-11-2013, 06:44 PM
If free-aiming plays a more important part, the tool button needs to be placed elsewhere as trying to move the aim marker and press Triangle/Y both require the thumb. Would be very frustrating having to aim and then attempt to shoot, hoping the target hasn't moved.

Wolfmeister1010
06-11-2013, 06:46 PM
Well, he crouches for a while after leaving the stalking zone. That hardly constitutes as a crouching option, it could be added for comfort reasons to not exit crouching mode immediately. Because there are two things:
a) Us never seeing Edward get INTO a crouched mode outside of a stalking zone or a blending mode.
b) Developers specifically saying a few months ago that there will be NO crouching.
That make me doubt that crouching is actually in the game. I may be wrong, but so far there's not enough evidence, just wishful conjunction.

Between now and a few months ago, ubisoft has received many many complaints and requests for a crouching option. Since crouching is not a very difficult thing to program compared to the rest of the game, ubisoft has had a lot of time to re decide. Remember that ubisoft also said that there wouldn't be any tree running at first, but they decided to putti back in because the fans wanted it back. I suggest we wait for some. Ore footage to see for sure. You do make a good argument however, and I look forward to footage in which we see a clear representation of Edward getting in and out of crouch mode without stalking zones.

Wolfmeister1010
06-11-2013, 06:48 PM
If free-aiming plays a more important part, the tool button needs to be placed elsewhere as trying to move the aim marker and press Triangle/Y both require the thumb. Would be very frustrating having to aim and then attempt to shoot, hoping the target hasn't moved.

I agree completely. However, many developers and game testers have used the system and said in interviews and articles that the free aiming is great, so we can assume that the controls for it are more comfortable than that

Wolfmeister1010
06-11-2013, 06:50 PM
They've seen a few split seconds of Edward slightly crouched - while navigating tree branches & through stalking areas.

Though not having played it WE have no idea how these stalking areas are designated - Is it only thick foliage that acts as stalking zone or wider areas.
Just because he's not buried under plants / grass doesn't mean he's visible to guards ...........Stalking / crouch zones may be much wider than they appear.

How quickly some people forget what we were shown for AC:3 & What actually appeared in the finished game.
I originally thought that too but then i Saw a moment in the demo in which Edward is crouching completely still in the open, and then suddenly stands upright. That moment was when I truly believed that crouching had returned

montagemik
06-11-2013, 06:53 PM
I originally thought that too but then i Saw a moment in the demo in which Edward is crouching completely still in the open, and then suddenly stands upright. That moment was when I truly believed that crouching had returned

Feel free to link a video with the time of that 'CROUCH' feature in an open area. Maybe i blinked.

pacmanate
06-11-2013, 06:57 PM
Said it before, the crouching animation isn't your generic stalking zone animation like the one we saw last year at E3. Remember when Connor went on top of that roof in the fort and crouched/stalked a bit across? Used the stalking zone animation.

This new animation in AC4 is not the stalking zone animation, he stands more upright and its more a tip toeing/MGS style of walk.

ArabianFrost
06-11-2013, 06:57 PM
Give me some sources cause this sounds too good to be true. First time I ever heard about social stealth and environmental stealth redesigns.

Also, the fortresses. The only thing that bigged me about forts in AC3 that the enemies show no resistance. If forts can actually be retaken by enemies, then Ubisoft pretty much nailed the fort system for me.

Incapitating targets? I'd need to see that with my eyes.

Wolfmeister1010
06-11-2013, 07:03 PM
Feel free to link a video with the time of that 'CROUCH' feature in an open area. Maybe i blinked.

Just watch the demo and pay attention this time

Wolfmeister1010
06-11-2013, 07:07 PM
Give me some sources cause this sounds too good to be true. First time I ever heard about social stealth and environmental stealth redesigns.

Also, the fortresses. The only thing that bigged me about forts in AC3 that the enemies show no resistance. If forts can actually be retaken by enemies, then Ubisoft pretty much nailed the fort system for me.

Incapitating targets? I'd need to see that with my eyes.
The sources are all three of the e3 videos (two trailers and a demo) and this article. http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2013/06/10/assassins-creed-iv-black-flag.aspx

flyin-bart
06-11-2013, 07:08 PM
13. There are way more customization options for Edward than in any other AC. There are also tons of skins and outfits to choose from, like the Edward pirate legend outfit, the captain drake outfit, and even an Aveline de Grandpre skin exclusive to PS4 *

So it was also said that the footage was all on PS4......do you guys think there is going to be a BIG difference in graphics and detail on the PS4 version compared to the PS3 game? Thats something that hasn't been mentioned. I wonder if they are showing stuff on the PS4 to try and build up hype for that too?

I've pre ordered on PS3 but I can honestly say I'm sold on the PS4 and will definetly get one when they come out, but that could be two months after Black Flag has released if the PS4 is out for the holiday season as Sony stated. I wonder if Ubi will use this time to polish the game for the PS4, or if the PS4 version is completely different from the PS3 version.........

Wolfmeister1010
06-11-2013, 07:09 PM
Said it before, the crouching animation isn't your generic stalking zone animation like the one we saw last year at E3. Remember when Connor went on top of that roof in the fort and crouched/stalked a bit across? Used the stalking zone animation.

This new animation in AC4 is not the stalking zone animation, he stands more upright and its more a tip toeing/MGS style of walk.

This. I don't believe ubisoft would have put in that animation if there wasn't a crouching option. Also, Edward crouches A LOT in the demo, while Connor only crouched for a second in that demo. Based on how important the crouching was to the demo, I think it is safe to say that crouching will not be cut by the final game

Farlander1991
06-11-2013, 07:11 PM
Between now and a few months ago, ubisoft has received many many complaints and requests for a crouching option. Since crouching is not a very difficult thing to program compared to the rest of the game, ubisoft has had a lot of time to re decide. Remember that ubisoft also said that there wouldn't be any tree running at first, but they decided to putti back in because the fans wanted it back. I suggest we wait for some. Ore footage to see for sure. You do make a good argument however, and I look forward to footage in which we see a clear representation of Edward getting in and out of crouch mode without stalking zones.

Well, here's the difference between tree-running and crouching. Tree-running is easier to bring back since it's already implemented. Crouching... crouching is not implemented, there has to be quite a lot of work to be done. Both design-wise and programming-wise. I was told once that I overcomplicate things, but I've been in the trap of thinking that a certain feature is going to be easy to implement too many times to think in a simple manner :D

I mean, yes, we have Edward crouching as an action in isolated sections, but that crouching is mechanically speaking still walking in a blend spot area, with all the systems basically for the most part interacting like this is just walking. Here are the things that have to be decided, at the least, in general:
1. Interaction between crouching mode and high profile action (i.e. what happens if you have them both active together. Can you have them both active together? If not, why not?)
2. Interaction between crouching and small objects like fences (when we crouch towards a fence, do we jump over it? Do we have to press crouch and 'fast walk' button to jump over it? Do we have to go into high profile to jump over it?)
3. Interaction between crouching and hiding spots like haystacks in carts. Do we get in them if we just keep pushing crouch and forward? Or do we just get really close to the wall in that case or something?
4. Interaction between us entering crouch mode and social AI.
5. Interaction between crouch mode and ****tons of other little things because I'm too lazy to list all the possibilities.

It may seem like a very easy thing to do considering that crouching is already kinda in the game, but there actually is quite a lot of design and programming work to be done (like, individually they're not that big things, but they pile up), and tested (plus additional animations for sure, especially for transitioning), so.... all that makes me doubt that crouching will be full-fledged in ACIV. But we'll see, maybe they pulled that off.

What seems to be that is happening right now is that when exiting the stalking zone, Edward is still crouching, and crouching is cancelled by high profile (or maybe fast walk too), and probably any other actions. Though I will have to rewatch it.

Wolfmeister1010
06-11-2013, 07:11 PM
So it was also said that the footage was all on PS4......do you guys think there is going to be a BIG difference in graphics and detail on the PS4 version compared to the PS3 game? Thats something that hasn't been mentioned. I wonder if they are showing stuff on the PS4 to try and build up hype for that too?

I've pre ordered on PS3 but I can honestly say I'm sold on the PS4 and will definetly get one when they come out, but that could be two months after Black Flag has released if the PS4 is out for the holiday season as Sony stated. I wonder if Ubi will use this time to polish the game for the PS4, or if the PS4 version is completely different from the PS3 version.........

Remember that not only is this game in beta stage probably. But we also views the demo and all footage through the Internet. We can not assume what we saw on YouTube or on the Internet to be the final graphics. I am sure that if you see a side by side Comparrison of current or next gen, you would be able to see tons of differences.

Wolfmeister1010
06-11-2013, 07:15 PM
Well, here's the difference between tree-running and crouching. Tree-running is easier to bring back since it's already implemented. Crouching... crouching is not implemented, there has to be quite a lot of work to be done. Both design-wise and programming-wise. I was told once that I overcomplicate things, but I've been in the trap of thinking that a certain feature is going to be easy to implement too many times to think in a simple manner :D

I mean, yes, we have Edward crouching as an action in isolated sections, but that crouching is mechanically speaking still walking in a blend spot area, with all the systems basically for the most part interacting like this is just walking. Here are the things that have to be decided, at the least, in general:
1. Interaction between crouching mode and high profile action (i.e. what happens if you have them both active together. Can you have them both active together? If not, why not?)
2. Interaction between crouching and small objects like fences (when we crouch towards a fence, do we jump over it? Do we have to press crouch and 'fast walk' button to jump over it? Do we have to go into high profile to jump over it?)
3. Interaction between crouching and hiding spots like haystacks in carts. Do we get in them if we just keep pushing crouch and forward? Or do we just get really close to the wall in that case or something?
4. Interaction between us entering crouch mode and social AI.
5. Interaction between crouch mode and ****tons of other little things because I'm too lazy to list all the possibilities.

It may seem like a very easy thing to do considering that crouching is already kinda in the game, but there actually is quite a lot of design and programming work to be done (like, individually they're not that big things, but they pile up), and tested (plus additional animations for sure, especially for transitioning), so.... all that makes me doubt that crouching will be full-fledged in ACIV. But we'll see, maybe they pulled that off.

What seems to be that is happening right now is that when exiting the stalking zone, Edward is still crouching, and crouching is cancelled by high profile (or maybe fast walk too), and probably any other actions. Though I will have to rewatch it.

I believe that crouching is activated by pressing the analogue stick, as it is in many games. I believe that the only way to deactivate it is to press it again. So, if you are in crouch mode, you can hold the sprint button and you would speed up your crouch.

Also, I am not saying that crouching requires no work to program, I am simply saying that ubisoft is a huge company and has probably already programmed it in, that is if it actually is in.

pacmanate
06-11-2013, 07:17 PM
This. I don't believe ubisoft would have put in that animation if there wasn't a crouching option. Also, Edward crouches A LOT in the demo, while Connor only crouched for a second in that demo. Based on how important the crouching was to the demo, I think it is safe to say that crouching will not be cut by the final game

And the fact that it was a whole new animation. They aren't going to do that and take it out. If theres one thing I am certain that will make the final game its that animation. They said they want to acknowledge AC1 stealth again, but I am sure that means stealth as a WHOLE.

Mr_Shade
06-11-2013, 07:19 PM
Gabe chatting about AC4 now..

@Z_Cooperstown is gearing for a live-stream with the ComDevs from @assassinscreed and @watchdogsgame https://t.co/BfDzUaJbNb

Wolfmeister1010
06-11-2013, 07:20 PM
Everyone I found a clip of city gameplay showing HUD and free aim. You are welcome:) http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=assassin's%20creed%204&source=web&cd=7&ved=0CFUQtwIwBg&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D6FN xF8LDSG0&ei=sWm3Ue7dB5Oo0AGRrYDICg&usg=AFQjCNGqM6Qqx-0qLvkuNleZpR3bep7l-g

prince162010
06-11-2013, 07:21 PM
13. There are way more customization options for Edward than in any other AC. There are also tons of skins and outfits to choose from, like the Edward pirate legend outfit, the captain drake outfit, and even an Aveline de Grandpre skin exclusive to PS4.*

What do you mean by this ?? > Edward's pirate legend outfit

Farlander1991
06-11-2013, 07:28 PM
Btw, what people have to remember when watching the footage is that you do NOT need foliage for something to technically be a stalking zone. Like, in AC3 in the Battle of Bunker Hill you can crouch behind cover, where there was no foliage, but those all were still technically speaking 'stalking zones'.

And what baffles me, if you've got an actual crouching mode, then why would you need stalking zones that enter you into a crouch mode automatically anymore? (which are still present). What if I want to walk fully straight in a stalking zone, then? We don't see that. And we don't see Edward entering crouch mode without entering a stalking zone, we see him still crouching AFTER exiting those, but that may mean just lots of different things.

All I'm saying is that there's too much of 'THERE WILL BE CROUCHING!' when... in fact, it's more like, 'There MAY be crouching'

ArabianFrost
06-11-2013, 07:29 PM
Everyone I found a clip of city gameplay showing HUD and free aim. You are welcome:) http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=assassin's%20creed%204&source=web&cd=7&ved=0CFUQtwIwBg&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D6FN xF8LDSG0&ei=sWm3Ue7dB5Oo0AGRrYDICg&usg=AFQjCNGqM6Qqx-0qLvkuNleZpR3bep7l-g

Damn La Habana looks stunning. I like that there is no filter, YET.

ArabianFrost
06-11-2013, 07:31 PM
Gabe chatting about AC4 now..

@Z_Cooperstown is gearing for a live-stream with the ComDevs from @assassinscreed and @watchdogsgame https://t.co/BfDzUaJbNb

This link take me tl the google play store.

flyin-bart
06-11-2013, 07:34 PM
This link take me tl the google play store.

Me too???????

Mr Shade dishing out dis-information.........what do you think this is.....a UFO convention????;)

ACfan443
06-11-2013, 07:38 PM

Nice rooftops. The market is very reminiscent of AC3.

montagemik
06-11-2013, 07:43 PM
What do you mean by this ?? > Edward's pirate legend outfit

Long brown coat perhaps ....................

xryanx28
06-11-2013, 07:44 PM
here is the thing shade is linking to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqSHR_Q37YM&feature=youtu.be

LoyalACFan
06-11-2013, 07:59 PM
Damn La Habana looks stunning. I like that there is no filter, YET.

Actually, it looks to me like there is a bit of a yellow filter over it. Whatever it is, it looks incredible, don't change anything UBI ;)

monster_rambo
06-11-2013, 08:17 PM
The question still remains. Is the world an open world that is seamless with no loading screen and I can explore all the islands on my own free will that is not mission based and underwater. Where is underwater and harpooning that they have advertised. I am growing skeptical that they are not showing any gameplay footage.

Escappa
06-11-2013, 08:21 PM
The question still remains. Is the world an open world that is seamless with no loading screen and I can explore all the islands on my own free will that is not mission based and underwater. Where is underwater and harpooning that they have advertised. I am growing skeptical that they are not showing any gameplay footage.

iI'e heard there is only loadingsreens between the three big cities and the sea...while on sea in your ship, you can stop and jump off whenever you want to and i.w swim to an island and explore without loading screens :D

prince162010
06-11-2013, 08:23 PM
Long brown coat perhaps ....................

>> i hope so :rolleyes: i really like that epic long coat

shobhit7777777
06-11-2013, 08:35 PM
Btw, what people have to remember when watching the footage is that you do NOT need foliage for something to technically be a stalking zone. Like, in AC3 in the Battle of Bunker Hill you can crouch behind cover, where there was no foliage, but those all were still technically speaking 'stalking zones'.

And what baffles me, if you've got an actual crouching mode, then why would you need stalking zones that enter you into a crouch mode automatically anymore? (which are still present). What if I want to walk fully straight in a stalking zone, then? We don't see that. And we don't see Edward entering crouch mode without entering a stalking zone, we see him still crouching AFTER exiting those, but that may mean just lots of different things.

All I'm saying is that there's too much of 'THERE WILL BE CROUCHING!' when... in fact, it's more like, 'There MAY be crouching'

I agree with the whole "There MAY be crouching" thing

However, crouching is not exclusive to a stalking zone. They may have retained the function of a stalking zone for convenience and also the fact that it quickly lets the player know - You're hidden in a safe area....which might not be abundantly clear while busy playing the game especially with all the foliage around

Another theory is that the crouching may just be a sneaking mode brought in when Edward is in proximity of enemies in RESTRICTED areas...like forts and all. Just a cool little addition to emphasize stealth I guess

But yeah you're right...unless we have more proof....lets stick with "There MAY be crouching"

monster_rambo
06-11-2013, 08:41 PM
iI'e heard there is only loadingsreens between the three big cities and the sea...while on sea in your ship, you can stop and jump off whenever you want to and i.w swim to an island and explore without loading screens :D

Let's see the it then. The show is at 4:40. So let see if they show the underwater gameplay and exploring they have been talking about.

Escappa
06-11-2013, 08:46 PM
4:40 where? American time? or GMT?

x___Luffy___x
06-11-2013, 08:49 PM
anyone knows in how much time will we be able to see more AC demo ??

Kaschra
06-11-2013, 08:50 PM
I read there are three Playstation exclusive missions with Aveline? Is... is that true?! O__o

AidenPixxel
06-11-2013, 08:51 PM
anyone knows in how much time will we be able to see more AC demo ??

I think we will in 2 hours at Gamespot and 4 hours at IGN

AidenPixxel
06-11-2013, 08:52 PM
I read there are three Playstation exclusive missions with Aveline? Is... is that true?! O__o

Isn't it only the skin?

Kaschra
06-11-2013, 08:59 PM
Isn't it only the skin?
No clue, that's why I'm asking. I don't even know where this informaton came from.

x___Luffy___x
06-11-2013, 09:01 PM

AidenPixxel
06-11-2013, 09:02 PM
No clue, that's why I'm asking. I don't even know where this informaton came from.

I think it's PS3/PS4 exclusive skin
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/1000532_318591751607502_1159698136_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/994160_318588888274455_709631988_n.jpg

Kaschra
06-11-2013, 09:04 PM
Good thing that I'm a Playstation user! xD

pacmanate
06-11-2013, 09:31 PM
Looks like a vita game. Look at the water and rocks.

ArabianFrost
06-11-2013, 09:38 PM
I think it's PS3/PS4 exclusive skin
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/1000532_318591751607502_1159698136_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/994160_318588888274455_709631988_n.jpg

This is the American Frontier. Definitely.By no means can this be a Cuban frontier, so Aveline isn't coming on AC4.
It seems like Aveline is having a new game on Vita, somewhere in America.

SixKeys
06-11-2013, 09:39 PM

Links?

ArabianFrost
06-11-2013, 09:43 PM
Links?

http://www.gamespot.com/e3/stage-1-day-1/?tag=Topslot;Slot1

Watch dogs is now. You can see their schedule at the bottom.

x___Luffy___x
06-11-2013, 10:03 PM
well watch dogs did nt show any new demo.

ArabianFrost
06-11-2013, 10:17 PM
well watch dogs did nt show any new demo.

did they say anything new? multiplayer perhaps? The stream is too stuttery for me.

x___Luffy___x
06-11-2013, 10:27 PM
did they say anything new? multiplayer perhaps? The stream is too stuttery for me.

yeah there is multiplayer but too soon to talk about.. they just give a commented walkthrough of the trailer that we saw earlier and did say that your friend can join you and help you in the single player if you are in need (like shown in the end of the demo ) from the tablet or mobile.

x___Luffy___x
06-11-2013, 10:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxz2NvhLtuU

youtube stream of gamespot. live now.

WalSwJan
06-11-2013, 10:47 PM
Mad Max ...? Are they freaking ignoring AC4?

LieutenantJojo
06-11-2013, 10:48 PM
Mad Max ...? Are they freaking ignoring AC4?

Yeah, what the hell happened?!

Bashilir
06-11-2013, 10:50 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maxlz2a2pt1qm2ha0.png

pacmanate
06-11-2013, 10:50 PM
There is still 10 minutes left.

x___Luffy___x
06-11-2013, 10:51 PM
stupid gamespot ..been waiting so long for AC.

Escappa
06-11-2013, 10:52 PM
a switch in the schedule prehaps? Mad Max before AC4...they can't just ignore it, can they? :O

pacmanate
06-11-2013, 10:53 PM
Be patient. You guys flip out so easily

x___Luffy___x
Ac is next

Bashilir
Don't you love how they go to indie games that no one will play outside of E3?

Escappa
06-11-2013, 10:57 PM
Be patient. You guys flip out so easily
You know...school tomorrow, time's running out ;)

x___Luffy___x
06-11-2013, 10:59 PM
its 3.30 am here. been waiting for AC. hope they show some new demo...

True_Assassin92
06-11-2013, 11:03 PM

Ofcourse it will be the skin! How can it be possible to play as Aveline when she wasn't even born :p.

Bashilir
06-11-2013, 11:05 PM
Ofcourse it will be the skin! How can it be possible to play as Aveline when she wasn't even born :p.

How was it possible to wear Ezio's clothes from ACB with Connor being in a time period over 200 years apart, hmmmmmm?

True_Assassin92
06-11-2013, 11:09 PM
How was it possible to wear Ezio's clothes from ACB with Connor being in a time period over 200 years apart, hmmmmmm?

Yes, but that doesn't make it three exclusive missions with Aveline ;). Reread the first sentence of what you've quoted :p.

Bashilir
06-11-2013, 11:11 PM
Yes, but that doesn't make it three exclusive missions with Aveline ;). Reread the first sentence of what you've quoted :p

I quoted a sentence. :p lololololol

x___Luffy___x
06-11-2013, 11:20 PM
so no new demo :(

SixKeys
06-11-2013, 11:21 PM
Now they're talking about Thief. Did AC get shifted or cancelled?

x___Luffy___x
06-11-2013, 11:29 PM
AC was before thief... you missed it but there wasnt any new demo.

Rugterwyper32
06-11-2013, 11:32 PM
AC4 at 4:40pm Pacific Time on IGN
So time to wait for an hour

x___Luffy___x
06-11-2013, 11:33 PM

i am pretty sure that there wont be a new demo there also.

Assassin_M
06-11-2013, 11:39 PM
the AI has also been tweaked to be less aggressive when it comes to chasing and escaping the guards.
I bet the kiddies be happy :|

SixKeys
06-11-2013, 11:55 PM
Chasing wasn't really the problem in AC3, it was the psychic hivemind that always made enemies know exactly where you were. If they've done away with that, I'm happy.

Bashilir
06-12-2013, 12:01 AM
..... I feel like I've wasted a lot of my life.

DisbandedBox359
06-12-2013, 12:02 AM

when is that for uk folks, cannot be bothered with another late night haha

Escappa
06-12-2013, 12:15 AM
uk = 00:40

LoyalACFan
06-12-2013, 12:34 AM
Chasing wasn't really the problem in AC3, it was the psychic hivemind that always made enemies know exactly where you were. If they've done away with that, I'm happy.

This. If you sat on a bench or something to blend while the SSI was yellow, they would stop looking for you and spread out. If you stood up, you could see their little detection meters instantly start swarming toward your location. It felt really artificial and cheesy, that's one of the reasons I always opted to fight rather than run in AC3 (the other being it was so goddammed easy).

projectpat06
06-12-2013, 12:42 AM
ign footage is the demo as gamestop. nothing new

LieutenantJojo
06-12-2013, 12:42 AM
Okay, I've seen enough. Same demo.

I do wonder why they said they had multiple demo's, but always show the same ******* demo.

montagemik
06-12-2013, 12:43 AM

All of Aveline's memories are stored in Abstergo's archives - Which part of this confuses you ??

"3 exclusive missions as Aveline" = I'm not seeing a statement there claiming these missions are in Edward's time period .

montagemik
06-12-2013, 12:44 AM
I bet the kiddies be happy :|

Weren't you complaining about psychic guard detection at some point ? ...moving on :o

Assassin_M
06-12-2013, 12:47 AM
Weren't you complaining about psychic guard detection at some point ? ...moving on :o
Yes psychic detection, as in..they see you through walls, they detect when you`re behind them....not persistent chasing, I never complained about Persistence....but the kiddies did..

DisbandedBox359
06-12-2013, 12:48 AM
new naval demo all 5 seconds of it

CountessSzilagy
06-12-2013, 12:59 AM
14. Edward seems to come into possession of some sort of artifact dice that probably have some sort of role in the modern day/first civ storyline.

...Apple of Eden seeds

ArabianFrost
06-12-2013, 01:00 AM
new naval demo all 5 seconds of it

Man, I am now building Ubisoft a shrine to thank them for their generous offering. MAY YOUR GOODNESS NEVER END, MASTER YVES GAYBOND.

/jk

ArabianFrost
06-12-2013, 01:02 AM
BTW journalists, the man is called "Ashraf Ismail", not ****ing "ASH". "ASH" sounds like the sissiest name in the world.

Worthless rant, but hey, they aren't giving us reason to celebrate with their **** coverage.

Assassin_M
06-12-2013, 01:04 AM
BTW journalists, the man is called "Ashraf Ismail", not ****ing "ASH". "ASH" sounds like the sissiest name in the world.

Worthless rant, but hey, they aren't giving us reason to celebrate with their **** coverage.
Maybe that`s just his westernized nickname...sometimes people call me Mo...

CountessSzilagy
06-12-2013, 01:05 AM
Aveline de Grandpré skin...so does that mean that Edward gets to cross-dress as a woman? :P

Bashilir
06-12-2013, 01:07 AM
Aveline de Grandpré skin...so does that mean that Edward gets to cross-dress as a woman? :P

The funny thing is, I want it. I don't want to have to buy a Vita so I can play as a female in SP.

Assassin_M
06-12-2013, 01:09 AM
It didn't say skin...it said exclusive missions...come to think of it, since they`re using her model....she MAY appear in some way in the game...I hardly think they`ll make an entire model JUST for the exclusive missions...

ArabianFrost

I knew it. You're name is Mohammed/Mohsen.

Anywho, it's really a stupid, not so irritating thing to rant about, but just doesn't sound right. Doesn't tickle the fancy of my Arabic ear. Don't take me seriously, people.

LoyalACFan

You mean your real name is not just M!?!?!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3eyqlxvEI1rv5988o1_500.jpg

Assassin_M
06-12-2013, 01:12 AM
You mean your real name is not just M!?!?!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3eyqlxvEI1rv5988o1_500.jpg
You seem surprised :O

projectpat06
06-12-2013, 01:12 AM
Anyone else notice the sails on the jackdaw are torn and tattered. Also it doesn't look like the jackdaw has the side sails like the aquila to go full sail. The ship also seemed significantly less powerful than the aquila in the demo so maybe the customization and upgrades will be fairly significant in AC4

ArabianFrost
06-12-2013, 01:15 AM
So the guys watching the IGN coverage, anything significant shown or revealed?

Assassin_M
06-12-2013, 01:16 AM
So the guys watching the IGN coverage, anything significant shown or revealed?
5 seconds of new naval footage...

LoyalACFan
06-12-2013, 01:20 AM
Anyone else notice the sails on the jackdaw are torn and tattered. Also it doesn't look like the jackdaw has the side sails like the aquila to go full sail. The ship also seemed significantly less powerful than the aquila in the demo so maybe the customization and upgrades will be fairly significant in AC4

That's what they've been saying. Apparently the whole economy is based on upgrading/customizing the Jackdaw. Personally, I hope we can ditch the tattered sails, they look ridiculous.

DisbandedBox359
06-12-2013, 01:21 AM

did notice that during the new naval footage one of the buttons was "speed up" not "full sail". Don't know how much you want to read into that

CountessSzilagy
06-12-2013, 01:21 AM
It didn't say skin...it said exclusive missions...come to think of it, since they`re using her model....she MAY appear in some way in the game...I hardly think they`ll make an entire model JUST for the exclusive missions...

I still don't understand how she makes sense in this timeline or if she's going to appear in three Post-AC4 missions instead. I have mixed feelings about this.

TheDanteEX
06-12-2013, 01:23 AM
I'm sure her memories will be able to be relived via the Cloud or something. I don't think it has anything to do with Edward; more with the modern-day Abstergo analyst plot. Which is great because the developers aren't as restricted as they were before.

Assassin_M
06-12-2013, 01:24 AM
I still don't understand how she makes sense in this timeline or if she's going to appear in three Post-AC4 missions instead. I have mixed feelings about this.
That`s the point...we don`t know what`ll happen with this Whole Aveline thing, maybe she`ll appear as part of a Modern day plot device,,Abstergo does have her memories after al....it`s just like how there`s a Sword of Eden pre-order bonus...I hardly doubt they`ll just throw away an important piece of AC lore in some pre-order mission...it`ll most likely be seen and used in the story, but temporarily....the pre-order bonus makes it usable anytime

LoyalACFan
06-12-2013, 01:24 AM

Don't be disappointed, if Aveline is making a canonical appearance in her own mission sequence (still unconfirmed at this point, so don't quote me on that), maybe that means there will be room for appearances by Connor and Haytham in the main story since we're no longer bound by Desmond's need to focus on one ancestor to find an artifact that ancestor hid. We're just an Abstergo employee who studies what we're told to study, and if we're meant to study Connoy or Haytham, we will.

LoyalACFan
06-12-2013, 01:25 AM
That`s the point...we don`t know what`ll happen with this Whole Aveline thing, just like how there`s a Sword of Eden pre-order bonus...I hardly doubt they`ll just throw away an important piece of AC lore in some pre-order mission...it`ll most likely be seen and used in the story, but temporarily....the pre-order bonus makes it usable anytime

This too, although it will probably just be a weapon skin in its preorder state.

Assassin_M
06-12-2013, 01:27 AM
Don't be disappointed, if Aveline is making a canonical appearance in her own mission sequence (still unconfirmed at this point, so don't quote me on that), maybe that means there will be room for appearances by Connor and Haytham in the main story since we're no longer bound by Desmond's need to focus on one ancestor to find an artifact that ancestor hid. We're just an Abstergo employee who studies what we're told to study, and if we're meant to study Connoy or Haytham, we will.
or maybe the missions ARE with Connor, but this bonus makes it Aveline:rolleyes:

Oh god..the possibilities

CountessSzilagy
06-12-2013, 01:28 AM

Oh gosh if Ubisoft can have all of those three appear then I'm SOLD

They talk the talk about a Kenway Saga but they gotta walk the walk~

Assassin_M
06-12-2013, 01:31 AM

If Connor appears in some form in BF, i`m basically sold on another Connor game following BF

LoyalACFan
06-12-2013, 01:31 AM

Exactly. Especially Haytham, since I know he won't get his own game, but I'm holding out hope that Connor will.

ArabianFrost
06-12-2013, 01:32 AM
That`s the point...we don`t know what`ll happen with this Whole Aveline thing, maybe she`ll appear as part of a Modern day plot device,,Abstergo does have her memories after al....it`s just like how there`s a Sword of Eden pre-order bonus...I hardly doubt they`ll just throw away an important piece of AC lore in some pre-order mission...it`ll most likely be seen and used in the story, but temporarily....the pre-order bonus makes it usable anytime

Since Aveline is connected to the EVE plot arc, I have a very strong feeling that AC4 will have a narrative based around EVE, with Aveline giving us more insight.

Assassin_M
06-12-2013, 01:35 AM
Since Aveline is connected to the EVE plot arc, I have a very strong feeling that AC4 will have a narrative based around EVE, with Aveline giving us more insight.
So...Erudito and Eve....this`ll be interesting

ArabianFrost
06-12-2013, 01:40 AM
So I watched the Gamespot livestream thingy. Now this isn't new in any way, but I like that they encourage being"lost".Ashraf flat out said that they want the player to completely go off track and immerse themselves in to the game (RDR anyone?). He exemplified this by saying" on your way to Nassau, you'll get distracted by an (random?) event, then you'll find yourself half an hour later somewhere near Mexico, completely away from the objective. Now I understand caution should be taken with hype, but I appreciate that they actually mention that and invest effort into making the game as such, very organic and random.

DisbandedBox359
06-12-2013, 01:43 AM
So I watched the Gamespot livestream thingy. Now this isn't new in any way, but I like that they encourage being"lost".Ashraf flat out said that they want the player to completely go off track and immerse themselves in to the game (RDR anyone?). He exemplified this by saying" on your way to Nassau, you'll get distracted by an (random?) event, then you'll find yourself half an hour later somewhere near Mexico, completely away from the objective. Now I understand caution should be taken with hype, but I appreciate that they actually mention that and invest effort into making the game as such, very organic and random.

yeah i seen that earlier on, he said the ign one, that the full of the caribbean is open after like an hour but it'll be hard without upgrading the jackdaw and stuff

LoyalACFan
06-12-2013, 01:45 AM

Maybe, but I wouldn't be on it since her stuff is console-exclusive.

Assassin_M
06-12-2013, 02:13 AM
Oooooh

http://images.wikia.com/assassinscreed/images/1/1e/BlackFlagScreenshots12.jpg

AC wiki

LoyalACFan
06-12-2013, 02:20 AM
Oooooh

AC wiki

WTF??? That ain't Cuba. They're giving her new playable areas as well...?

Good thing I'm a PlayStation man...

ArabianFrost
06-12-2013, 02:23 AM
Oooooh

AC wiki

The graphics are meh, so I am assuming that this is a new Vita game for Aveline somewhere in America. This CANNOT be all for 3 missions, even if they reuse the AC3 frontier. Too much effort out into this.

Assassin_M
06-12-2013, 02:32 AM
The graphics are meh, so I am assuming that this is a new Vita game for Aveline somewhere in America. This CANNOT be all for 3 missions, even if they reuse the AC3 frontier. Too much effort out into this.
This IS actually BF lol

ArabianFrost
06-12-2013, 02:40 AM
This IS actually BF lol

Man the textures are washed out.

Assassin_M
06-12-2013, 02:41 AM
Man the textures are washed out.
This is a bullshot

SixKeys
06-12-2013, 02:46 AM
Wait a second. Is the background in the Aveline shot....painted? At first I thought the graphics looked terrible, but in the full pic it actually looks like brush strokes while Aveline herself looks rendered..

Assassin_M
06-12-2013, 02:47 AM
Wait a second. Is the background in the Aveline shot....painted? At first I thought the graphics looked terrible, but in the full pic it actually looks like brush strokes while Aveline herself looks rendered..
Looking at it again, you`re right...especially that rock at the bottom left...I think i need to search for its original source

Assassin_M
06-12-2013, 02:51 AM
http://www.jeuxvideo.com/news/2013/00066236-e3-2013-trois-missions-exclusives-d-ac-iv-sur-ps4-et-ps3.htm it`s french

ArabianFrost
06-12-2013, 02:57 AM

No wonder they looked "washed out". Good job Ubisoft, you revealed something with completely no proper elaboration what so ever.

CountessSzilagy
06-12-2013, 03:44 AM
Oooooh

AC wiki

If this is either a mission in Black Flag or a PS Vita sequel, it looks more like the Appalachian frontier.

It could mean one thing:
*prays that she meets up with Connor again*

Sweet mother of God you guys don't know how much I like Connor and Aveline together *cries* so I was disappointed when the Connor/Aveline mission in Liberation was not what I expected it to be.

Assassin_M
06-12-2013, 03:46 AM
If this is either a mission in Black Flag or a PS Vita sequel, it looks more like the Appalachian frontier.

It could mean one thing:
*prays that she meets up with Connor again*

Sweet mother of God you guys don't know how much I like Connor and Aveline together *cries* so I was disappointed when the Connor/Aveline mission in Liberation was not what I expected it to be.
To be honest with you, I don`t really like the Connor/Aveline couple...nor the Connor/Dobbie couple...Connor is already a violent and angry man, he needs a woman who`s the complete opposite...someone that`d bring sunshine to his miserable life....

Bashilir
06-12-2013, 03:47 AM
To be honest with you, I don`t really like the Connor/Aveline couple...nor the Connor/Dobbie couple...Connor is already a violent and angry man, he needs a woman who`s the complete opposite...someone that`d bring sunshine to his miserable life....

So.. Ellen....?

CountessSzilagy
06-12-2013, 03:50 AM

So.. Ellen....?

Lol well different strokes for different folks. so long as people don't bash my ship~

I'm biased though because I was one of the many that hopped onto this ship when AC3 and Liberation were revealed for last year's E3 conference. I know Ubisoft already sunk my ship by saying that they were a "match made in heaven" but that their "motives are too diferent", but I don't care. I think they're so badass together. Plus shippers gonna ship.

Connor/Ellen for me are pretty meh.

Assassin_M
06-12-2013, 03:53 AM
So.. Ellen....?
Nah...not her either....there`s something about her I don`t like....doesn't seem like the type who`d bring Connor sunshine and such...just argue with him day and night....Connor needs an Anime girl type..she`d be like...when she sees him angry...she`d just give him a hug

Assassin_M
06-12-2013, 03:54 AM
Connor/Ellen for me are pretty meh.
Ellen is crazy about him, though :P you`d know if you`v heard a certain ladies meeting for tea at the homestead...:rolleyes:

LoyalACFan
06-12-2013, 03:58 AM
Ellen is crazy about him, though :P you`d know if you`v heard a certain ladies meeting for tea at the homestead...:rolleyes:

Yeah, I know, which kinda feels like they're setting up a romance there. But she obviously has terrible taste in men (hence her being at the Homestead in the first place) so what does that say about Connor... :( I dunno, maybe if I saw a little more of Ellen, I'd like her more. But she seemed like too much of an inconsequential character to be Connor's future wife.

I can see her nagging him a lot. I don't know why, but I do.

CountessSzilagy
06-12-2013, 04:00 AM

Oh ho ho ho that part amused me so. xD

Personally though, I think the type of love interest that is perfect for Connor is someone who is half-Native, half-White like he is. I feel like this type would understand his struggles. She need not be from the North America, though. She can also be a Native from the Caribbean...like a Taíno-Spanish mix woman from Puerto Rico or Cuba. Maybe even tie it into AC4. :P

Bashilir
Nah...not her either....there`s something about her I don`t like....doesn't seem like the type who`d bring Connor sunshine and such...just argue with him day and night....Connor needs an Anime girl type..she`d be like...when she sees him angry...she`d just give him a hug

I feel like that would end up in a backhand by Connor. Nah, he's too respectful to women. We need someone.. UBISOFT ACCEPT MY OFFERING. WE OFFER YOU ASSASSIN_M! Lolwut.

Assassin_M
Yeah, I know, which kinda feels like they're setting up a romance there. But she obviously has terrible taste in men (hence her being at the Homestead in the first place) so what does that say about Connor... :( I dunno, maybe if I saw a little more of Ellen, I'd like her more. But she seemed like too much of an inconsequential character to be Connor's future wife.
She may not have been the one who chose him...she`s relatively young, yet her daughter looks rather grown

I can see her nagging him a lot. I don't know why, but I do.
I see that too

CountessSzilagy
06-12-2013, 04:07 AM
I feel like that would end up in a backhand by Connor. Nah, he's too respectful to women. We need someone.. UBISOFT ACCEPT MY OFFERING. WE OFFER YOU ASSASSIN_M! Lolwut.

I'd endorse this. :P

LoyalACFan
06-12-2013, 04:09 AM
She may not have been the one who chose him...she`s relatively young, yet her daughter looks rather grown

I dunno, Ellen looks maybe 30, and her kid looks 10-12. Married between 17 and 20, I'd say. But this is true, it could have been an arranged marriage.

I see that too

The nagging? Yeah. I can see her jumping down his throat for being gone all the time and not being a good father figure to the kid. Like a female Jack Marston :rolleyes:

Assassin_M
06-12-2013, 04:09 AM
I'd endorse this. :P
Woah..Woah..wth......no <_<

leave me alone >_>

CountessSzilagy
06-12-2013, 04:11 AM
Woah..Woah..wth......no <_<

leave me alone >_>

Ahaha I kid, I kid~ :P

Do you guys think that Connor is the type to go after older women? A "cougar chaser"?

LoyalACFan
06-12-2013, 04:12 AM

Do you guys think that Connor is the type to go after older women? A "cougar chaser"?

Well since Aveline and Ellen are the two most-rumored women in his life, he's sure been labelled as such.

Assassin_M
06-12-2013, 04:14 AM

Cougars be chasing HIM...If the database is to go by, Dobbie is 10 years older then he is...

ArabianFrost
06-12-2013, 04:15 AM
IT IS OFFICIAL. BRIAN TYLER, THE COMPOSER OF FAR CRY 3, IS THE COMPOSER FOR AC4.

So, is this good new or bad news? I don't recall Far Cry3's soundtrack to be memorable for me.

LoyalACFan
06-12-2013, 04:15 AM
Cougars be chasing HIM...If the database is to go by, Dobbie is 10 years older then he is...

Lol, the database is NEVER to go by.

CountessSzilagy
06-12-2013, 04:17 AM
IT IS OFFICIAL. BRIAN TYLER, THE COMPOSER OF FAR CRY 3, IS THE COMPOSER FOR AC4.

So, is this good new or bad news? I don't recall Far Cry3's soundtrack to be memorable for me.

Well from what my ears have listened to so far, I think it's good news. I liked what I heard so far. *shrug*

projectpat06
06-12-2013, 05:35 AM

Dobbie was surprisingly attractive and prob Connor's best shot. I'd pay

I-Like-Pie45
06-12-2013, 05:41 AM
I hope that Ashraf has taken into account my suggestion to remove assassinations as well as combat from Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag to help us emotionally connect to the guards and targets better. A major problem with Assassin's Creed is that all the games have been about assassinating and combat, which should not have been the focus. We should get to know these guards and target s as the real human beings that they are, by having Edward play babysitter or go out for a few bottles of rum.

Freerunning and climbing buildings should be removed as well. When you're busy running and climbing, you can't pay attention to the real star of AC graphics - the cement. Smooth, so detailed, so polished cement. Ah, cement that I could look at with my pants down all day long. I think that Assassin's Creed should be renamed City's Cement because the cement in these games are much more interesting that stupid things that don't belong in Assassin's Creed like Assassins.

Honestly, why did they name this series Assassin's Creed? There's too much assassinating! :mad:

Aphex_Tim

It's a good soundtrack. As long as the wubwubwubs stay out of AC4's soundtrack.

Assassin_M
It's a good soundtrack. As long as the wubwubwubs stay out of AC4's soundtrack.
We ate too much WUBWUB in 2011 :|

CountessSzilagy
06-12-2013, 05:59 AM
I hope that Ashraf has taken into account my suggestion to remove assassinations as well as combat from Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag to help us emotionally connect to the guards and targets better. A major problem with Assassin's Creed is that all the games have been about assassinating and combat, which should not have been the focus. We should get to know these guards and target s as the real human beings that they are, by having Edward play babysitter or go out for a few bottles of rum.

Freerunning and climbing buildings should be removed as well. When you're busy running and climbing, you can't pay attention to the real star of AC graphics - the cement. Smooth, so detailed, so polished cement. Ah, cement that I could look at with my pants down all day long. I think that Assassin's Creed should be renamed City's Cement because the cement in these games are much more interesting that stupid things that don't belong in Assassin's Creed like Assassins.

Honestly, why did they name this series Assassin's Creed? There's too much assassinating! :mad:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m573cm446k1rtjw1mo1_250.gif

Assassin_M
06-12-2013, 06:00 AM

Are you sure you have a daughter?

I-Like-Pie45
06-12-2013, 06:01 AM
Are you sure you have a daughter?

Not anymore.

Drowning in debt is a real *****.

Assassin_M
06-12-2013, 06:06 AM
Not anymore.

Drowning in debt is a real *****.
D:

CountessSzilagy
06-12-2013, 06:08 AM
Dobbie was surprisingly attractive and prob Connor's best shot. I'd pay

Well both Aveline and Dobby don't even look like their ages, soooo...

Connor want dat cake cake cake cake~

Assassin_M
06-12-2013, 06:09 AM
Connor want dat cake cake cake cake~
Connor has diabetes

I-Like-Pie45
06-12-2013, 06:12 AM
I assume that Connor had at least one kid with all three of the unmarried women in his life.