PDA

View Full Version : Why can we see Desmond in the animus?

xryanx28
06-10-2013, 02:34 AM
Why can we see Desmond running around in the animus during some loading screens? Is it just to load the game in? Why wouldn't they just make it so you are running around with Ezio or Connor? Any ac experts know? Or could this possible set up a game where we were actually looking into Desmond's memories the whole time.

Shahkulu101
06-10-2013, 02:38 AM
Uhhhmm...maybe it's the animus "synching" Desmonds likeness into whatever Assassin he is in control of. It really is better to ignore trivial things like these though, no proper explanation will ever come because quite frankly we have more important things we want answered...unfortunately.

Assassin_M
06-10-2013, 02:40 AM
Why can we see Desmond running around in the animus during some loading screens? Is it just to load the game in? Why wouldn't they just make it so you are running around with Ezio or Connor? Any ac experts know? Or could this possible set up a game where we were actually looking into Desmond's memories the whole time.
it`s most likely Aesthetic and bears nothing to the story, just the loading of the memory has Desmond, because...the memory isn't loaded yet and so the ancestor isn't loaded yet either...loading screens inside the Animus (i.e after the first animus load) have the ancestor, so...

LoyalACFan
06-10-2013, 02:58 AM
I always sort of imagined that it was Desmond "loading" into the Animus. Since his mental control switches from his own body to that of his ancestor, the Animus loads in his own likeness to help him transfer over to Altair/Ezio/Connor... if that makes sense.

Kit572
06-10-2013, 05:31 AM
Uhhhmm...maybe it's the animus "synching" Desmonds likeness into whatever Assassin he is in control of.

This.

I always sort of imagined that it was Desmond "loading" into the Animus. Since his mental control switches from his own body to that of his ancestor, the Animus loads in his own likeness to help him transfer over to Altair/Ezio/Connor... if that makes sense.

And this.