PDA

View Full Version : Can't activita game !!!

Pestapo
06-09-2013, 11:42 PM
About 3 months ago i bought "call of juarez the cartel" from the lockal shop. And when I went home and tryed to activate the game it shows "Sorry, but the following items are not available for furchase in this county. Your purchase has been cancelled." But before all this my frend had bought the same game and activated it normaly. And when I went back to the shop. The cashier gave me the companys "1cmb" directors e-mail. The I wrote him a e-mail and he sad that my internet is guilty ,even when my frend hase the same internet as me. Then I wrote to him 2nd letter (2 months ago) and he hasent answer till this day. So hase someone have got any idea what sould I do ??? I really need some answer.

cr1m3
06-10-2013, 06:39 PM
Did you tried through Uplay because all is new in Uplay.

Pestapo
06-11-2013, 05:09 PM
The Uplay showed "This CD key or Activation code is not valid. Please try again.".Nope this dosen't work.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
06-12-2013, 10:26 AM
Hi, I suggest opening a ticket with Technical Support, the link is in my signature.

Lightning3412
06-21-2013, 06:55 PM
Hi, I suggest opening a ticket with Technical Support, the link is in my signature.

I also have the activation issue. the game directs me to ubisoft activations servers, and they appear to be offline?? Keep getting unknown error??

Also, the link to tech support appears to be "under maint"?

And, there seems to be no number, nor email for any type of support issues on the ubsoft site @ all.

Please advise. Thanks!

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
06-22-2013, 06:26 PM
Hi and welcome to the forums, the link to Technical Support is working for me, which browser are you using? have you tried a different one?

You can also call http://www.ubi.com/uk/Info/Info.aspx?tagname=ContactUs