PDA

View Full Version : Any One worried?

Revan-Risinger
06-08-2013, 09:57 PM
Hey guys, Every summer I play through all AC's, along with a friend. Earlier I was playing AC2, and what a wonderful game it is. I think its the best, so much to climb, so much to do and so many places to go. But then you have AC3. It is still fun, but I feel like AC3 went too far away from what Assassin's Creed really is. Is anyone worried that AC4 is gonna be too much like AC3? It would be great if Ubi went back to the way AC2 played and felt. I just adore AC2, and AC3 just didn't have the same feeling. I'm really hoping AC4 will be very similar to AC2.
I just wanted to hear what you guys thought of AC2, AC3 and the upcoming AC4.

AherasSTRG
06-08-2013, 11:15 PM
It is true that AC3's gameplay did not really catch the vibe of its predeccesors and most notably the vibe of the first and the second game. However, it was not a bad game overall. In fact, it was one of the most memorable games I have ever played: great combat, a badass protagonist and a story (although a bit stereotypical) that made me want to learn about the american struggle for Independence. I did miss the stealth action and the freedom of the second and especially the first game.

As far as 4 goes, I know that I will buy it day one, download all the DLCs and I know that I will totally enjoy it till the last bit. The developers have said that there are gonna be more than 9 assassinations in it and that they are going to make them free style, like the ones in the first game. Also, they stated that stealth will be more important in this game.
HOWEVER, can we really trust them? AC3 was also advertised as the best AC yet, but it did not deliver exactly as we were told it would... So, personally, I am a bit worried about whether the game is going to stand up to its name, but generally speaking, I am certain that it is not going to be a bad game.