PDA

View Full Version : Road to E3 - AC4 Black Flag

pacmanate
06-07-2013, 10:53 PM
It's kinda a recap and what we already know, but its nice to watch if you forget little things here and there. Besides she has a nice voice and is kinda cute so BAM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNLIN6Owr8Q

Apparently Black Flag is said to have a "more open world" and "the player will have more freedom". Ooo ;) Now that a lot of press are reporting on this, the devs cannot back track on this as I see this as a major selling point.

MasterAssasin84
06-07-2013, 10:56 PM
Freedom ! those enticing words .

ACfan443
06-07-2013, 10:59 PM
I thought this was going to be an official dev-diary style road to e3 like the one last year :/

pacmanate
06-07-2013, 11:02 PM
I thought this was going to be an official dev-diary style road to e3 like the one last year :/

Don't think they are doing any this year unfortunately :( I wish Gabe would bring back his Q&A sessions though, I freaking loved those.

ACfan443
06-07-2013, 11:05 PM
Don't think they are doing any this year unfortunately :( I wish Gabe would bring back his Q&A sessions though, I freaking loved those.

Yeah, I just realised E3 is only a few days away, releasing one now would be kinda pointless.

rob.davies2014
06-07-2013, 11:17 PM
i think they realised that there was far too much hype for Assassin's Creed 3. It's nice to see they've calmed down a bit this year.

SixKeys
06-07-2013, 11:47 PM
Apparently Black Flag is said to have a "more open world" and "the player will have more freedom". Ooo ;) Now that a lot of press are reporting on this, the devs cannot back track on this as I see this as a major selling point.

I remember the press widely reporting on one feature that was supposedly a big part of AC3. What was it again? Oh yeah, random events.

roostersrule2
06-07-2013, 11:55 PM
I remember the press widely reporting on one feature that was supposedly a big part of AC3. What was it again? Oh yeah, random events.Not really they confirmed it, saw a demo of it then nothing was ever said about it again. The same thing happened with canoes and frozen lakes. Also having freedom in mission structure is a feature that they can't really remove.

Assassin_M
06-08-2013, 12:17 AM
I remember the press widely reporting on one feature that was supposedly a big part of AC3. What was it again? Oh yeah, random events.
Mate, we SAW random events in the demo...SAW...they can backtrack whenever,,,wait,,,,why am I quoting you?

Dat accent, though...i might end up marrying from England :| just the accent is worth it

roostersrule2
06-08-2013, 12:22 AM
Mate, we SAW random events in the demo...SAW...they can backtrack whenever,,,wait,,,,why am I quoting you?

Dat accent, though...i might end up marrying from England :| just the accent is worth itI love English accents, they're pretty easy to do as well and they pull *****es and M's.

Assassin_M
06-08-2013, 12:24 AM
I love English accents, they're pretty easy to do as well and they pull *****es and M's.
oh they definitely pull Ms...Oh yes

pacmanate
06-08-2013, 09:37 AM
What is an "M". Male?

Assassin_M
06-08-2013, 09:38 AM
What is an "M". Male?
it`s the name of my hamster

freddie_1897
06-08-2013, 01:10 PM
I love English accents, they're pretty easy to do as well and they pull *****es and M's.
AS an Englander, indeed, it is our trump card. in a foreign land? jock is trying to chat up girl? walk over and say "excuse me sir, but i was about to buy the lady a drink". He knows he can't fight an English accent, she knows i've won, and i'm the alpha male. I buy her a drink and It is done, the bond has been established.

roostersrule2
06-08-2013, 01:24 PM
AS an Englander, indeed, it is our trump card. in a foreign land? jock is trying to chat up girl? walk over and say "excuse me sir, but i was about to buy the lady a drink". He knows he can't fight an English accent, she knows i've won, and i'm the alpha male. I buy her a drink and It is done, the bond has been established.That's where being able to fake one comes into play hehe.

Locopells
06-08-2013, 02:04 PM
I always enjoy a laugh, when you get an 'English' accent on US TV though...