PDA

View Full Version : The latest patch?

the_atm
06-06-2013, 07:06 PM
What was the latest AC3 patch? I think it's 1.04? or something like that, maybe 2.4? I can only find the multiplayer patch notes but nothing from the singleplayer notes, any ideas?

pacmanate
06-06-2013, 07:27 PM
No single player stuff I dont think

MasterAssasin84
06-06-2013, 07:32 PM
No single player stuff I dont think

It was completely Multiplayer from what i can gather !

the_atm
06-06-2013, 08:06 PM
hmmm, unless I was looking at the wrong patch notes, on the multiplayer board it said that there was single player bug fixes but this post is just about the multiplayer...

And if it's only multiplayer... that's stupid. Why can't game dev's learn "Not everyone likes online!" I've put maybe 3 hours into online, don't like it. I spend all my time in singleplayer, add some new things through patches, new kill moves, add new pivot points, do something....

rant over...

MasterAssasin84
06-06-2013, 08:48 PM
hmmm, unless I was looking at the wrong patch notes, on the multiplayer board it said that there was single player bug fixes but this post is just about the multiplayer...

And if it's only multiplayer... that's stupid. Why can't game dev's learn "Not everyone likes online!" I've put maybe 3 hours into online, don't like it. I spend all my time in singleplayer, add some new things through patches, new kill moves, add new pivot points, do something....

rant over...

I wonder if they have made fixes to the first episode of the Tyranny of King Washington ? the sequence were you have to stalk the guard patrol in the valley forge there is bug which has been reported by numerous players including myself were you literally cant do anything other than walk up and down.

Mr_Shade
06-06-2013, 09:06 PM
The current patch (1.0.6) is multiplayer only fixes:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/773370-Assassin-s-Creed-Patch-1-0-6-Now-available

Any details of future patches / updates would be posted here, should it be sp & mp

patch numbers may very depending on platform, however if you are connected to the Internet your game should automatically update to the latest version.

(please note PSN+ subscribers normally receive updates when the console performs its daily check, so you may not always get prompted to update, this is normal)

STDlyMcStudpants
06-06-2013, 09:21 PM

rant over...
But they have more than 1 set of customers.
They get statistics sent constantly about who does what in their games.
Believe it or not there are only 10% or hardcore AC players that really dive deep into its single player mode and get more than 20 hrs of gameplay

Multiplayer keeps the other 90% around.

I actually enjoy multiplayer..i jsut dont like how it is over complicated now, I wish it owuld go back to a stricly leveling system like ACB with larger maps as such as well

montagemik
06-06-2013, 10:16 PM
But they have more than 1 set of customers.
They get statistics sent constantly about who does what in their games.
Believe it or not there are only 10% or hardcore AC players that really dive deep into its single player mode and get more than 20 hrs of gameplay

Multiplayer keeps the other 90% around

I actually enjoy multiplayer..i jsut dont like how it is over complicated now, I wish it owuld go back to a stricly leveling system like ACB with larger maps as such as well

LOL , Where do you get your mis-information ? ..... MP Keeps 90% of AC players around :confused: & over complicated ?? - we must be playing different franchises .

STDlyMcStudpants
06-06-2013, 11:00 PM
LOL , Where do you get your mis-information ? ..... MP Keeps 90% of AC players around :confused: & over complicated ?? - we must be playing different franchises .

I didnt say keeps 90% around (a definite amount) i said keeps the other 90% around (a generalized amount)
meaning it gives the 90% that dont care about anything but playing through the story something to do to get their moneys worth.
2 completely different sentences. :)
Strange how the origins of english misunderstand its own language so frequently.
The 10% that dive deep into the single player don't really care if MP stays or goes.
They are getting 30+ hours of awesome game play
Playing through just the campaign of an ac game takes 12 to 20 depending on which title of course.
It doesnt exist for the 10%, it exists for the 90...
Also Abstergo points are way too over complicating at first i thought they had to be bought with real money because it comes off that way,
you have to buy upgrades and colors individually and you have to buy perks individually when in the past we got them automatically as we leveled up
They didnt need to add a store system.
You must be playing COD thinking its AC if you dont understand the words i speak.
LOL

montagemik
06-06-2013, 11:16 PM
I didnt say keeps 90% around (a definite amount) i said keeps the other 90% around (a generalized amount)
meaning it gives the 90% that dont care about anything but playing through the story something to do to get their moneys worth.
2 completely different sentences. :)
Strange how the origins of english misunderstand its own language so frequently.
The 10% that dive deep into the single player don't really care if MP stays or goes.
They are getting 30+ hours of awesome game play
Playing through just the campaign of an ac game takes 12 to 20 depending on which title of course.
It doesnt exist for the 10%, it exists for the 90...
Also Abstergo points are way too over complicating at first i thought they had to be bought with real money because it comes off that way,
you have to buy upgrades and colors individually and you have to buy perks individually when in the past we got them automatically as we leveled up
They didnt need to add a store system.
You must be playing COD thinking its AC if you dont understand the words i speak.
LOL

You must be used to LBP if any part of AC multiplayer 'confused' you . LOL. Cash option = Erudito credits , For those who want to level up abilities straight away . ( C.O.D guys)

STDlyMcStudpants
06-07-2013, 02:06 AM
You must be used to LBP if any part of AC multiplayer 'confused' you . LOL. Cash option = Erudito credits , For those who want to level up abilities straight away . ( C.O.D guys)

Getting perks as you level is much better and less time consuming LOL

AvK KiNgKoBrA
06-07-2013, 04:03 AM
Getting perks as you level is much better and less time consuming LOL

its called customization for a reason

STDlyMcStudpants
06-07-2013, 11:22 PM
its called customization for a reason

You can customize with level popping ;)