PDA

View Full Version : assassin's creed brotherhood problem

serious.smile
06-04-2013, 07:01 PM
i have a problem with uplay after the latest update when i choose to play assasin's creed brotherhood said me thank you for playing assassin's creed brotherhood and they saw me the actions the the rewards and session overview and they tell me to spend my units i choose close to this and then nothing happens the game is not running. what can i do ? please help me

serious.smile
06-04-2013, 07:07 PM
i have also this problem with assassin's creed revelation

UbiVolfbane
06-06-2013, 12:01 AM
Please make sure you are running the programs as admin as well as uninstalling and reinstalling Uplay and the game's client. If you continue to experience issues please submit a ticket to Support with your computer's dxdiag and msinfo. You can locate the contact information to Support in my signature below.

serious.smile
06-06-2013, 07:25 PM
i unistall and reinstall uplay but i have the same problem what can i do?

serious.smile
06-06-2013, 07:27 PM
now cant log in it said me that i have problem with my internet connection, i can play only if i go offline what else can i do? i unistall uplay and reinstall it again but now i have the first problem only i cant play my games. notice this problem happens only to assasin's creed brotherhood and assassin's creed revelations the assassin's creed 2 and assassin's creed 3 are playing