PDA

View Full Version : Pivots ! Assassin Friends please shed some light !

MasterAssasin84
06-04-2013, 03:54 PM
Guys i am stumped ..

The other day i was roaming the homestead and at the edge of the cliff what over looks the bay were the Aquila is harboured up there is a Pivot or atleast i think it is floating mid air and totaly unreachable ( Thinking i need the Leonardo's flying machine but i could be wrong ! ) so my question is .

1. How do i reach it
2. as far as i am aware i have collected all the pivots because all the animus hacking programes are available for me to select ( ie Weather changer and infinate ammo ) so what have i missed ?
3. am i using these pivots correctly ?

montagemik
06-04-2013, 06:57 PM
Guys i am stumped ..

The other day i was roaming the homestead and at the edge of the cliff what over looks the bay were the Aquila is harboured up there is a Pivot or atleast i think it is floating mid air and totaly unreachable ( Thinking i need the Leonardo's flying machine but i could be wrong ! ) so my question is .

1. How do i reach it
2. as far as i am aware i have collected all the pivots because all the animus hacking programes are available for me to select ( ie Weather changer and infinate ammo ) so what have i missed ?
3. am i using these pivots correctly ?

Check your X360 AC-3 Game achievements - If you have the "Head in the Cloud" achievement then you have all the pivots completed.

That strange pivot/sparkle near the homestead cliffs or near the Aquila - i think it's a glitch that a few people have reported before, can't be reached & does nothing.

pacmanate
06-04-2013, 06:58 PM
Yeah, it does nothing, No one knows what it is there for. It could be a portal to another dimension!

MasterAssasin84
06-04-2013, 07:17 PM
Cheers for the explanation guys ! I was actually hoping that little glimph had some meaning lol !