PDA

View Full Version : Help with Pivot Omicron in Troy's Wood

jamiefranklin31
06-04-2013, 01:39 PM
I'm having a problem collecting my final pivot. I've found the location in a grassy field in Troy's Wood, but the square marker is faded suggesting the pivot is underground (it's not in the air). I cannot find any reference to caves in the area, nor can I find an entrance myself. Has anyone else been given this pivot point?

montagemik
06-08-2013, 01:51 PM
I'm having a problem collecting my final pivot. I've found the location in a grassy field in Troy's Wood, but the square marker is faded suggesting the pivot is underground (it's not in the air). I cannot find any reference to caves in the area, nor can I find an entrance myself. Has anyone else been given this pivot point?

The Location of Every pivot you collect in the Frontier - Is decided & placed there by 'OTHER HUMAN PLAYERS- ONLINE' - they're not placed by the game - no two players should find them in exactly same locations .

There is an Underground Mine/cave somewhere in Troy's woods which contained a 'peg-leg' trinket - Look for a Waterfall near an open pool (the waterfall is the Exit to this mine) So you know you're in the right area.
(if the pivot is actually underground - this could be the place)

m1marian
06-14-2013, 07:26 AM
Hi all
I have exactly the same location of Omicorn pivot.
I also have found this underground, but it didn't take me to the pivot location.
I've spent also good couple of hours trying to locate other underground entrance.
No luck so far.

jpys
08-14-2013, 09:43 PM
Just got the same damn pivot point yesterday. Sooooooo frustrating. Did any of you manage to reach it / somehow get it fixed?

Ureh
08-15-2013, 01:24 PM
I read about these unobtainable pivots before. There doesn't seem to be a sure fire way to reset their locations and Ubi hasn't patched this bug yet. :(

Avaris88
08-22-2013, 12:18 PM
Also got this one, but it's up in the air. Use eagle vision to find it. Just don't know how to reach it

Avaris88
08-22-2013, 12:47 PM
some1 found it^^ got a new location

stoogis82
08-30-2013, 04:27 PM
This darn pivot, not in the air anymore (omricon - the one in the field of troy's wood), not in the peg leg cave. I think maybe someone used a walk through walls cheat to put it under the field. Can't find any reference to another cave in that field. It's been a while since they updated this game so I guess they aren't gonna fix it.