PDA

View Full Version : Ac 4 black flag sequel

unitedmerv19
06-03-2013, 02:40 PM
Assassins Creed 4 is clearly going to be amazingly good fun ruling the high seas in the jackdaw, plunder and death all the ingredients are there for something brilliant.
But I would like to talk about the following instalment whatever it maybe and I am sure is currently under development. Edward is Haythem's father as we know so the follow up to black flag must take place in England.
This would be amazing for many reasons firstly to see probably London in this era would also be a challenge for the development team as well as an incredibly diverse landscape to explore and investigate. as well as the Templar aspects after all the British Empire spread over a third of the globe, fitting nicely with the Templar goal. my history for this time period is very shallow so I shall leave that up to the rest of you.
But finally it will be an interesting style of gameplay for instance it could borrow for Revelation (even though it is the worst in the series) of having two playable characters active in the same time period. firstly showing how Haythem, (who is my personal favourite character in the assassins creed universe) turning on the assassins and his father Edward beig charged with hunting him down and stopping him a goal he ultimately fails at.
Any thoughts or suggestions feel free to make them known.

x___Luffy___x
06-03-2013, 03:00 PM
edward died when haytham was little so ...

MasterAssasin84
06-03-2013, 03:08 PM
Assassins Creed 4 is clearly going to be amazingly good fun ruling the high seas in the jackdaw, plunder and death all the ingredients are there for something brilliant.
But I would like to talk about the following instalment whatever it maybe and I am sure is currently under development. Edward is Haythem's father as we know so the follow up to black flag must take place in England.
This would be amazing for many reasons firstly to see probably London in this era would also be a challenge for the development team as well as an incredibly diverse landscape to explore and investigate. as well as the Templar aspects after all the British Empire spread over a third of the globe, fitting nicely with the Templar goal. my history for this time period is very shallow so I shall leave that up to the rest of you.
But finally it will be an interesting style of gameplay for instance it could borrow for Revelation (even though it is the worst in the series) of having two playable characters active in the same time period. firstly showing how Haythem, (who is my personal favourite character in the assassins creed universe) turning on the assassins and his father Edward beig charged with hunting him down and stopping him a goal he ultimately fails at.
Any thoughts or suggestions feel free to make them known.

Best Advice read Forsake ( and that comes with a huge reccomendation ) Edward died in 1735 Haytham was only 10.

LoyalACFan
06-03-2013, 03:23 PM
Yeah, like the others said, Edward died when Haytham was a kid. However, depending on when he gets back to England after his pirate days, we could still have a few years in there for a London game. Personally, I hope they save London for a Tudor England game, but I'll take what I can get. AC in London = unbridled awesomeness.

ze_topazio
06-03-2013, 05:13 PM
The British Empire only became that large in the early 20th century.

I say Edward should visit Lisbon because why not.

montagemik
06-03-2013, 05:27 PM
I definately wouldn't mind the Next game featuring Edward at the beginning , Then continue the main game playing as Haytham - Mirroring the Haytham/Connor scenario & bringing the Kenway saga full circle .
Then we've played as Noble Assassin - Grey area Assassin Pirate - Noble Templar (if there is such a thing) , so we'd be shown the Assassin/Templar war from all persectives.

I'm keen to get back to following the Assassin gang's adventures (what've they done since leaving the temple in AC-3) ,But searching Abstergo's archive memories offers a multitude of potential Assassins or Templars to play as in future games.
& I really wouldn't mind playing more of Haytham's life at all.

Sushiglutton
06-03-2013, 05:39 PM
I also predict the third and final part of the Kenway saga (this is also a guess) to take place in London. It just makes so much sense. London is also one of the most commercial cities which is in line with US and pirates. It's commercial for good reasons and I would def like a London game.

monsenor
06-03-2013, 05:43 PM
Well, Jack the Ripper was in the late 1800's right? Soooo, maybe Connor's great grandson visit London and kill some female Templars.

montagemik
06-03-2013, 06:05 PM
I also predict the third and final part of the Kenway saga (this is also a guess) to take place in London. It just makes so much sense. London is also one of the most commercial cities which is in line with US and pirates. It's commercial for good reasons and I would def like a London game.

Ship / Naval yards wouldn't be too different to the ports & harbours in AC1, AC-3 - probably AC-4 - so could look just fine. London /Bristol could be great Cities to navigate.
Whether they wanted to or not - after the ezio life story /Altairs conclusion followed by father/son connections in AC3 - They've kind of made it 'expected' for many people ,that we'll have a similar closure for each assassin (Haytham/Edward/ Connor further down the line perhaps - perhaps not.)

Yup - Seeing Edward's last days through the eyes of a Young Haytham would be a good way to finalise Edward's chapter & explore more of Haytham's life ,follow a Templar lifestyle.
(there must be some memories during Haytham's time in Boston/NY AC-3 before Connor's conception that AC-3 didn't show , Fill in those memories as DLC ?? )

montagemik
06-03-2013, 06:09 PM
Well, Jack the Ripper was in the late 1800's right? Soooo, maybe Connor's great grandson visit London and kill some female Templars.

Nah , Some wacked out psycho Templar surgeon is doing them in for research / experiments (like the nut-job in AC1) - But Try pinning the ripper murders on the Assassin.