PDA

View Full Version : i have a question ....

BlastinFooz-619
09-03-2004, 09:35 AM
im new to this game but im hooked on it like if it was crack cocaine!! this game is just beautiful... anyway , when im flyin the bf-110 when i take a hit to any engine say if the the damage hits oil lines fist the engine starts smokin black smoke. everytime this happens it eventually busts into flames. even if i turn off the engine. once it bursts into flame i try and use the fire extinguisher and it never works. am i doin something wrong? can i cut fuel to that engine.

any info would help thanks.

BlastinFooz-619
09-03-2004, 09:35 AM
im new to this game but im hooked on it like if it was crack cocaine!! this game is just beautiful... anyway , when im flyin the bf-110 when i take a hit to any engine say if the the damage hits oil lines fist the engine starts smokin black smoke. everytime this happens it eventually busts into flames. even if i turn off the engine. once it bursts into flame i try and use the fire extinguisher and it never works. am i doin something wrong? can i cut fuel to that engine.

any info would help thanks.

McTriggerhappy
09-03-2004, 10:05 AM
If i remember correctly, i don't think bf-110 has fire extinguishers

also, if you want to cut an engine's power, you have to select that engine first. This is somewhere in the huge list of commands

lil_labbit
09-03-2004, 10:43 AM
Reduce fuel to 0% mixture... rurn off engine... turn off magneto... and put the prop pitch to fan ...

If the fire-extinguisher don't work...

is what I normaly do...

Tip: Assign "Select all engines" and "Unselect all engines" to two keys - then assign "Toggle engine 1"..."Toggle engine 6" to keys 1-6
I also have toggle left- and right- engines assigned...

http://members.home.nl/lil.labbit/lilseesya.jpg
Question: Did you back-up your files?
Answer: I didn't know they had a reverse...