PDA

View Full Version : Bring Up Whatever You Would Like! #53 (off topic only)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

pacmanate
06-02-2013, 05:37 PM
Remember, no gaming posts or you will be destroyed.

ProletariatPleb
06-02-2013, 05:43 PM
Try it!

reddragonhrcro
06-02-2013, 07:45 PM
Anyone watched these aswell?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAD7cKTCW5s

Warning!People with epilepsy should not watch these as some contain fast flashing scenese which may cause seizure.

ACfan443
06-02-2013, 07:47 PM
You know what's coming...

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m81o7j4KNP1rs0y1ao1_500.gif

rileypoole1234
06-02-2013, 08:40 PM
Ah, the lagging first page again.

pacmanate
06-02-2013, 08:53 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooOO!O!!O!

nitres15
06-02-2013, 09:03 PM
i had the weirdest dream last night. It was about Yves coming out on stage at e3 saying " i have planted a bomb under every seat, the only way to disarm these is by completeing a series of puzzles... and all of them are in french...". Then i woke up, terrified. Super weird dream.

rileypoole1234
06-02-2013, 09:17 PM
i had the weirdest dream last night. It was about Yves coming out on stage at e3 saying " i have planted a bomb under every seat, the only way to disarm these is by completeing a series of puzzles... and all of them are in french...". Then i woke up, terrified. Super weird dream.

Alright that was a lot weirder than I expected.

ACfan443
06-02-2013, 09:24 PM

There there, just watch this video of Yves pretending to be nice, I'm sure it will dispel all your fears of him

http://youtu.be/4sckeWWGWxU

EscoBlades
06-02-2013, 09:25 PM
New thread smell?
New thread smell.
*pulls up seat*

TheHumanTowel
06-02-2013, 09:53 PM
There there, just watch this video of Yves pretending to be nice, I'm sure it will dispel all your fears of him

You pronounce his name "Eve"? I've been saying Ye-ves in my head.

itsamea-mario
06-03-2013, 01:11 AM

Indeed, i'm going to keep pronouncing it Ye-ves though, to spite him.
It's the little things that make a difference.

pacmanate
06-03-2013, 11:08 AM

Same!!

roostersrule2
06-03-2013, 11:14 AM
You pronounce his name "Eve"? I've been saying Ye-ves in my head.I have no idea why but I always pronounced it Vayes, haven't got a clue where I got it from.

pacmanate
06-03-2013, 11:24 AM
I have no idea why but I always pronounced it Vayes, haven't got a clue where I got it from.

*.... backs away slowly*

roostersrule2
06-03-2013, 11:30 AM
*.... backs away slowly*Don't leave this is just the beginning.
http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Technology/Pix/pictures/2012/9/12/1347465574181/Yves-Guillemot-009.jpg

pacmanate
06-03-2013, 11:33 AM
Hehe, okay

http://lunadigital.tv/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/yves.jpg

ProletariatPleb
06-03-2013, 10:34 PM
Latest GoT episode was quite the shocker...

Hint: People die.

rileypoole1234
06-03-2013, 11:04 PM
Latest GoT episode was quite the shocker...

Hint: People die.

Damn you I didn't want it spoiled for gods sake!

ProletariatPleb
06-04-2013, 10:30 AM
Damn you I didn't want it spoiled for gods sake!
People die in every episode, lol.

Locopells
06-04-2013, 11:40 AM
That explains all the memes I've been seeing with the GoT creator on, going on about how he kills off favourite characters...

pacmanate
06-04-2013, 01:04 PM
:confused: These forums make me procrastinate :cool: and I hate them

Mr_Shade
06-04-2013, 01:08 PM
:confused: These forums make me procrastinate :cool:
I can perform an intervention if you like?

http://wiki.kob.su/images/1/17/Ban-Button.jpg

pacmanate
06-04-2013, 01:12 PM
I can perform an intervention if you like?

http://wiki.kob.su/images/1/17/Ban-Button.jpg

Just get it over with

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m64pudJunv1r0p60j.gif

roostersrule2
06-04-2013, 01:15 PM
:confused: These forums make me procrastinate :cool: and I hate themThis, I have a Math exam tomorrow and I have this rather strange feeling I should study.

pacmanate
06-04-2013, 01:16 PM
This, I have a Math exam tomorrow and I have this rather strange feeling I should study.

I am actually revising... my laptop is hooked to my monitor and I am chemistrying this mother up. But I have a tab of questions... and a tab of forums :p

roostersrule2
06-04-2013, 01:18 PM
I am actually revising... my laptop is hooked to my monitor and I am chemistrying this mother up. But I have a tab of questions... and a tab of forums :pI have a book and a laptop with FB and a few forums. The laptop won.

pacmanate
06-04-2013, 01:23 PM
I have a book and a laptop with FB and a few forums. The laptop won.

Machines, they are taking over the world!

Mr_Shade
06-04-2013, 01:27 PM
hmm

Pacmanate - was asking for donations for his PS4 before?

I wonder, if people would donate towards my PS4 and Xbox One fund, if I was to offer 'sponsored bans'?

U guys pay me to ban people so we can see them cry on twitter...

I know just the person to start with...

pacmanate
06-04-2013, 01:29 PM
Crap

roostersrule2
06-04-2013, 01:29 PM
hmm

I wonder, if people would donate towards my PS4 and Xbox One fund, if I was to offer 'sponsored bans'?

I know just the person to start with...This is how revolutions are started.

pacmanate
06-04-2013, 01:31 PM
This is how revolutions are started.

And sadness. Immense Sadness.

Mr_Shade
06-04-2013, 01:37 PM
And sadness. Immense Sadness.

For the few [well one really ]

But so much pleasure for the masses...

lol
;)

ProletariatPleb
06-04-2013, 01:42 PM
Shade is on a posting spree.

pacmanate
06-04-2013, 02:05 PM
Shade is on a posting spree.

Jinxed it!

ProletariatPleb
06-04-2013, 02:50 PM
Microsoft is shoving garbage again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JtreiiU_M8

ProletariatPleb
06-04-2013, 02:54 PM
And while we're at it...........if you saw last GoT episode...watch this

It's hilarious...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMPJ76vx5ro

montagemik
06-04-2013, 02:58 PM
Microsoft is shoving garbage again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JtreiiU_M8

I'm seeing 'Super Smash TV' with Master Chief (for some reason) ... nice tech & all , but if that's what i'm seeing while playing - i'll pass.

EscoBlades
06-04-2013, 03:22 PM
hmm

*throwing money at screen*

hehe ;)

catkiller97
06-04-2013, 03:31 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/771736-3rd-Party-Gaming-Discussion-News?p=9101791&viewfull=1#post9101791

Another Reason WHY E3 2013 will be AWESOME!!!

ProletariatPleb
06-04-2013, 05:15 PM
http://i.imgur.com/HPPH7eW.gif

Sushiglutton
06-04-2013, 05:30 PM
hmm

I don't have twitter so there is no value in kicking me, except whine-reduction ;)!

itsamea-mario
06-04-2013, 09:14 PM
http://i.imgur.com/0aGqAZK.jpg

SleezeRocker
06-04-2013, 10:32 PM
anyone using Scorpion on Injustice?

I believe he's a free charcater with the update since I personally don't have the Season Pass for the game but after I downloaded the update, bam!, he's on my character list
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/125773/3086966-7686818620-Injus.jpg

rileypoole1234
06-04-2013, 10:51 PM
^ Really? I read that he would be a pay-for character.

itsamea-mario
06-05-2013, 03:37 AM
http://i.imgur.com/wv7anEN.png

pacmanate
06-05-2013, 10:29 AM
LOLOLOL^ Hahaha

ProletariatPleb
06-05-2013, 03:31 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/22691299.jpg

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/410932/deus-ex-the-fall-is-a-full-experience-for-mobile-tablets/

Mobile and Tablet game dammit! Square damn Enix booooooooooooooooooooooooo

http://projectcrystallis.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/cdtl3nbecbni.jpg

TheHumanTowel
06-05-2013, 03:57 PM
Oh **** you Square Enix.

"I hope this new Deus Ex announcement is for a game exclusive to mobiles" - No One

Sushiglutton
06-05-2013, 04:34 PM
Wow it was an iOS game :nonchalance:

MasterAssasin84
06-05-2013, 04:39 PM
^ Really? I read that he would be a pay-for character.

Yea he's about 400 MS points and IMO he looks **** ! there is no way i would pay for this, he was designed by Jim lee a DC artist ! but i think they should leave anything MK related to ED and his team .

For the sake of nostalgia Scorpions best outfit was Mortal Kombat Deadly alliance .

freddie_1897
06-05-2013, 08:44 PM
I just want everyone to know that Sidspyker is taking your ideas and converting them into karma on Reddit.

he's doing it right.

ProletariatPleb
06-05-2013, 08:51 PM
I just want everyone to know that Sidspyker is taking your ideas and converting them into karma on Reddit.

he's doing it right.
Firstly, you don't get karma for self-posts. Secondly, I'd like to add it's WITH proper credit where it is due...

freddie_1897
06-05-2013, 09:01 PM
Firstly, you don't get karma for self-posts. Secondly, I'd like to add it's WITH proper credit where it is due...
you said yourself you're a master Templar, you are not to be trusted.

TheHumanTowel
06-05-2013, 09:22 PM

he's doing it right.
It's true. He's built himself quite the cult following among the plebs of /r/assassinscreed

pacmanate
06-05-2013, 09:52 PM
It's true. He's built himself quite the cult following among the plebs of /r/assassinscreed

Best AC3 synopsis ever

rileypoole1234
06-05-2013, 10:10 PM
Best AC3 synopsis ever

I'd rather that be on the back of the box.

pacmanate
06-05-2013, 10:16 PM
So I simply list some of the things that make an 18+ game an 18+ game and I get this response...

http://i895.photobucket.com/albums/ac154/arun1910/wut_zps0246cb9a.jpg

Why tell me to calm down?! I DIDNT DO ANYTHING

pacmanate
06-05-2013, 10:36 PM
LOL now he said he told me to calm down because I am freaking out when i was simply stating what classifys as an 18 game

Mr_Shade
06-05-2013, 10:47 PM
Just remember not to bring your 'fan club' screaming over here...

pacmanate
06-05-2013, 10:47 PM
LOL okay he quoted the wrong person appaz, I win.

And we can take em Shade!

TheBearJew32
06-05-2013, 10:48 PM
The Last of Us has been getting review scores out the wahzoo. Makes me a tad bit more excited

ArabianFrost
06-05-2013, 10:49 PM

/r/assassinscreed dweller here. Never ever blame Sid. He really does give credit where its due and mentions names with the posts. Still, he is some sort of God there.

pacmanate
06-05-2013, 10:52 PM
The Last of Us has been getting review scores out the wahzoo. Makes me a tad bit more excited

I know how exciting!

ArabianFrost
06-05-2013, 10:52 PM

I always meant to ask you, are you called "Human (something)" on reddit? I am Frostzor if it wasn't obvious enough.

ArabianFrost
06-05-2013, 10:56 PM

The more "neutral" reviewers gave it an 8. I understand the narrative is very compelling, but I may agree when they say that the gameplay is weak. Now I haven't played it, so I am just speculating, but the gameplay doesn't seem very strong or greatly entertaining.

pacmanate
06-05-2013, 11:10 PM
Looks pretty good to me, melee looks fun, shooting mechanics look fine. Stealth looks great. You can see why there are so many 10's.

AssassinHMS
06-05-2013, 11:15 PM
I always meant to ask you, are you called "Human (something)" on reddit? I am Frostzor if it wasn't obvious enough.

I agree. I played Uncharted 3 and, even though it was pretty good, it was forgettable fun. When I play a game I care about the story but I care even more about the gameplay (after all it's a game not a movie). And, for what I've seen, The Last Of Us gameplay doesn't seem too strong, not to mention ign gave a 10 to Uncharted 3, so...

ArabianFrost
06-05-2013, 11:27 PM
I agree. I played Uncharted 3 and, even though it was pretty good, it was forgettable fun. When I play a game I care about the story but I care even more about the gameplay (after all it's a game not a movie). And, for what I've seen, The Last Of Us gameplay doesn't seem too strong, not to mention ign gave a 10 to Uncharted 3, so...

Wrong quote. Anywho, I never trust IGN, their reviews are just utterly crap. As for the numbering system, I detest it with a burning fury cause it has become some sort of benchmark for rating games despite of the immense vagueness that the number rating system possesses . Read your damn reviews for actual insight, people. As for combat, it seems somewhat QTE dependant and or a sort of "one hit one kill" system, so maybe it "looks" interesting and pretty because of its cinematic nature, but in reality, it is quite dull and uninspired. Take it with a grain of salt though, cause I haven't played the game. I personally trust gamespot with reviews, so check them out if you want.

AssassinHMS
06-05-2013, 11:38 PM
Wrong quote. Anywho, I never trust IGN, their reviews are just utterly crap. As for the numbering system, I detest it with a burning fury cause it has become some sort of benchmark for rating games despite of the immense vagueness that the number rating system possesses . Read your damn reviews for actual insight, people. As for combat, it seems somewhat QTE dependant and or a sort of "one hit one kill" system, so maybe it "looks" interesting and pretty because of its cinematic nature, but in reality, it is quite dull and uninspired. Take it with a grain of salt though, cause I haven't played the game. I personally trust gamespot with reviews, so check them out if you want.

Indeed. I also hated ign's AC3 review (way too many things that they failed to say and other things that I disagree with). I must say I love open world games (it's almost a must for me) and I think The Last Of Us is overrated (at least in IGN). And thanks for the tip, I'll be sure to watch gamespot.

I-Like-Pie45
06-06-2013, 12:10 AM
It turns out Nathan Drake is actually Ellie's father and that Joel killed him prior to this game and carries Drake's Ring on him as a memento.

Ellie finds out and like kills Joel with her bow, and Tess is like no he loved you and Ellie replies Nathan Drake was my first lover and he loved me more then kills Tess

Then Ellie ends the game living with her uncle Booker DeWitt and cousin Anna

really what happens in The Last of Us, for sure

TheHumanTowel
06-06-2013, 12:12 AM
Indeed. I also hated ign's AC3 review (way too many things that they failed to say and other things that I disagree with). I must say I love open world games (it's almost a must for me) and I think The Last Of Us is overrated (at least in IGN). And thanks for the tip, I'll be sure to watch gamespot.
Oh god IGN's AC3 review is so awful.

"If there’s one image that encapsulates the Assassin’s Creed series, it’s that of a hooded figure balancing atop some skyscraping parapet, looking down into the city below. It’s a snapshot that shows off a lot of what makes these games special – their incredible attention to detail, breath-taking verticality, fascinating architecture, unique historical settings - but it also represents their limitations. Assassin’s Creed games are easy to admire, but you often feel a bit distanced from them, too, held back from inhabiting these worlds as fully as you’d like to. You’ve always been on the outside looking in."

What a load of absolute bollox. Never has an image been so strained to fit the writer's already decided upon metaphor. The writer's trying to sound thoughtful and profound and just fails miserably. There's a lot else wrong with the review but that paragraph sticks out to me with it's terribleness.

TheBearJew32
06-06-2013, 12:23 AM
I have the demo from God of War Ascension. I liked it. Melee isn't QTE. Crafting is fun cuz you scavenge for materials to make deadlier weapons. When i played, Joel got his arm torn up and i pulled out the backpack to craft a health kit and i watched joel wrap his arm and the bandage stayed. The stealth is fun and rewarding. Atmosphere is nice and eerie. Graphics weren't as sharp as i expected but by all means they are still good. In terms of controls, it feels a bit like Uncharted, except "heavier" and a bit "loose". IDK how to describe it

roostersrule2
06-06-2013, 12:24 AM
Oh god IGN's AC3 review is so awful.

"If there’s one image that encapsulates the Assassin’s Creed series, it’s that of a hooded figure balancing atop some skyscraping parapet, looking down into the city below. It’s a snapshot that shows off a lot of what makes these games special – their incredible attention to detail, breath-taking verticality, fascinating architecture, unique historical settings - but it also represents their limitations. Assassin’s Creed games are easy to admire, but you often feel a bit distanced from them, too, held back from inhabiting these worlds as fully as you’d like to. You’ve always been on the outside looking in."

What a load of absolute bollox. Never has an image been so strained to fit the writer's already decided upon metaphor. The writer's trying to sound thoughtful and profound and just fails miserably. There's a lot else wrong with the review but that paragraph sticks out to me with it's terribleness.I don't get it that basically sums it up perfectly, you get up to a viewpoint and take in the sights and it's beautiful then after awhile you realise it'd be cool if you could do this or that, but you can't.

TheHumanTowel
06-06-2013, 12:29 AM
I don't get it that basically sums it up perfectly, you get up to a viewpoint and take in the sights and it's beautiful then after awhile you realise it'd be cool if you could do this or that, but you can't.
Do what? I don't see at all how looking at a viewpoint makes you feel distanced from the game.

roostersrule2
06-06-2013, 12:37 AM
Do what? I don't see at all how looking at a viewpoint makes you feel distanced from the game.You see limitations everywhere, you can't go do the things we were promised really. In winter you'll get up on a big building/tree see a lake and remember that we were promised frozen lakes or how we were promised to see remnants of past battles. Just little things that were taken away from the game, you remember them all at once.

TheHumanTowel
06-06-2013, 12:45 AM
You see limitations everywhere, you can't go do the things we were promised really. In winter you'll get up on a big building/tree see a lake and remember that we were promised frozen lakes or how we were promised to see remnants of past battles. Just little things that were taken away from the game, you remember them all at once.
I don't really see that. I just admire the vista. Also the writer made the comparison referring to all Assassin's Creed games not just AC3 and cut content wasn't a major problem for any of the previous games. To me it seems like the writer clearly thought of what he wanted to say first then picked the image of the viewpoint and struggled to make it fit. Just struck me as really poor writing.

ArabianFrost
06-06-2013, 12:49 AM
You see limitations everywhere, you can't go do the things we were promised really. In winter you'll get up on a big building/tree see a lake and remember that we were promised frozen lakes or how we were promised to see remnants of past battles. Just little things that were taken away from the game, you remember them all at once.

Coming from the mouth of an IGN reviewer, I don't think they even knew about that. Has anyone seen the discussion about what the 2 guys saw at the UbER SecRet Ubisoft showing of AC4? That guy in glasses who went there infuriated me. When he just opened his mouth about Connor I started punching myself repeatedly. His opinions are very shallow and he himself doesn't seem like he invested time to actually play the game or appreciate the characters and have a deep fathoming for them. Never again watching an IGN livestream.

I-Like-Pie45
06-06-2013, 12:50 AM
so apparently after Star Wars Episode VII is released in 2015, there will be a one year gap in-between every installment of the new trilogy. Gaps filled by spin-off films. So that would be five Star Wars films in five years.

Is Disney now run by Yves or what

ArabianFrost
06-06-2013, 01:04 AM
so apparently after Star Wars Episode VII is released in 2015, there will be a one year gap in-between every installment of the new trilogy. Gaps filled by spin-off films. So that would be five Star Wars films in five years.

EA. Literally Hitler. Nuff said.

Mr_Shade
06-06-2013, 01:10 AM
Nice to see I had a fan on the forums..

Btw - if that person is reading..

Making new accounts, to bypass a ban, results in a ban for that account - you can't just make a new account..

Oddly enough, banning people who do that, is part of my job, so I appear to be doing it well...

Those who read the threads, will understand..

montagemik
06-06-2013, 01:25 AM
so apparently after Star Wars Episode VII is released in 2015, there will be a one year gap in-between every installment of the new trilogy.
Gaps filled by spin-off films. So that would be five Star Wars films in five years.

For 'in between Spin-off films' - See 'Ewoks/ Caravan of courage' - Battle for Endor - Droids . Non saga related SW universe based movies.

Live Action Clone wars should be their first 'fillers' , Not the lucas animated guff versions.

ProletariatPleb
06-06-2013, 01:46 AM
Did some posts get deleted because the last few pages on the thread seem weird otherwise?

Mr_Shade
06-06-2013, 01:57 AM
Did some posts get deleted because the last few pages on the thread seem weird otherwise?
Nope, you're just paranoid...

ProletariatPleb
06-06-2013, 02:01 AM
Nope, you're just paranoid...
AKLDHASJDGUIASDGASYDGUASD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA who are you again? why are you following me? why did you specifically quote my post?

MlDNIGHTDEATH1
06-06-2013, 02:19 AM
Mr.Shade is banning people without reason. Everyone who isn't happy about his personal actions just call UbiSoft and get a ticket number for your complaint. He is covering trash players wich are his friends and bann new users what are trying to defence.

I-Like-Pie45
06-06-2013, 02:27 AM
Well, there goes my sig.

ProletariatPleb
06-06-2013, 02:34 AM
Well, there goes my sig.
Do you feel lucky?

ArabianFrost
06-06-2013, 03:20 AM
AKLDHASJDGUIASDGASYDGUASD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA who are you again? why are you following me? why did you specifically quote my post?

I guess you can say Mr_Shade was being....
•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
.....Shady

Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!

I'll escort myself out.

ProletariatPleb
06-06-2013, 03:31 AM
I guess you can say Mr_Shade was being....
•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
.....Shady

Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!

I'll escort myself out.
You should not be allowed on the internet.

ArabianFrost
06-06-2013, 03:35 AM
You should not be allowed on the internet.

I know. The internet can't contain my awesomeness and poor humour.

/jk

ProletariatPleb
06-06-2013, 03:46 AM
I know. The internet can't contain my awesomeness and poor humour.

/jk
To the lunatic asylum!

roostersrule2
06-06-2013, 03:49 AM
To the lunatic asylum!He's now known as ArabianFrost_M, like all other patients.

A.R.T.H
06-06-2013, 03:49 AM
WWE is scripted

roostersrule2
06-06-2013, 03:50 AM
WWE is scriptedIndeed.

ProletariatPleb
06-06-2013, 03:52 AM
He's now known as ArabianFrost_M, like all other patients.
The M patients remains happy if you show him Forrest Gump wearing a hood and doing mundane tasks and completely unrelated stuff.

WWE is scripted
http://i.imgur.com/18nQuxq.gif

I-Like-Pie45
06-06-2013, 05:48 AM
Do you feel lucky?
Chairman Mao lives on in our hearts
http://25.media.tumblr.com/2333254e304f98d49c4c79bc6168edce/tumblr_mfttgwmDzd1r5d9bqo1_500.jpg

ProletariatPleb
06-06-2013, 07:27 AM
Chairman Mao lives on in our hearts
http://25.media.tumblr.com/2333254e304f98d49c4c79bc6168edce/tumblr_mfttgwmDzd1r5d9bqo1_500.jpg

And our traffic lights

allen4u
06-06-2013, 08:34 AM
Hy im a big fan of the Assassins Creed series and other games of Ubisoft. I hope someone from the staff will see this and maybe he will think about it. Icome with a proposal for the Assassins Creed IV Black Flag for the theme song .. i think is the best song that this game should have and i hope you will just hear it . the song is Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Can't hold us. Is just perfect from my opinion..it makes your blood go ..... Thak you for the making this game Ubisoft. If someone thinks about my suggestion i just want a email with a response .. Have a good day .

allen4u
06-06-2013, 08:35 AM
Hy im a big fan of the Assassins Creed series and other games of Ubisoft. I hope someone from the staff will see this and maybe he will think about it. I come with a proposal for the Assassins Creed IV Black Flag for the theme song .. i think is the best song that this game should have and i hope you will just hear it . the song is Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Can't hold us. Is just perfect from my opinion..it makes your blood go ..... Thak you for the making this game Ubisoft. If someone thinks about my suggestion i just want a email with a response .. Have a good day .

roostersrule2
06-06-2013, 08:41 AM
Hy im a big fan of the Assassins Creed series and other games of Ubisoft. I hope someone from the staff will see this and maybe he will think about it. I come with a proposal for the Assassins Creed IV Black Flag for the theme song .. i think is the best song that this game should have and i hope you will just hear it . the song is Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Can't hold us. Is just perfect from my opinion..it makes your blood go ..... Thak you for the making this game Ubisoft. If someone thinks about my suggestion i just want a email with a response .. Have a good day .The song is already confirmed to be in it.

ProletariatPleb
06-06-2013, 08:43 AM
Well somebody is new to the internet, lol.

MT4K
06-06-2013, 08:51 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6LWz4qa2XQA#!

Mr_Shade
06-06-2013, 11:33 AM
And I other news.. When did Ico support 3D?

just got it and SoTC on PSN+ and it is in 3D!??

itsamea-mario
06-06-2013, 12:25 PM
So much stuff to pack! D:

ArabianFrost
06-06-2013, 12:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6LWz4qa2XQA#!

So I tried to imagine closing my fist..... it gave me horrible headache. I'll just use the remote control. Far easier mentally, hell and even physically.

MasterAssasin84
06-06-2013, 01:47 PM
Which brings me to my next question i am buying a new 52 inch TV the same day i get my XBOX ONE can anyone reccomned what kind of features of TV i should be looking at ?

Locopells
06-06-2013, 02:04 PM
I notice we're having a purge of oversized sigs at the moment...

ProletariatPleb
06-06-2013, 02:07 PM
I notice we're having a purge of oversized sigs at the moment...
Well those people deserved it >_>

roostersrule2
06-06-2013, 02:38 PM
Which brings me to my next question i am buying a new 52 inch TV the same day i get my XBOX ONE can anyone reccomned what kind of features of TV i should be looking at ?Since you're buying an Xbox One I suggest a TV that plays games.

MasterAssasin84
06-06-2013, 02:57 PM
Since you're buying an Xbox One I suggest a TV that plays games.

I ment in terms of spec ... i want to know what type of spec i should be looking at to get the best out the power of the XBOX ?

roostersrule2
06-06-2013, 03:06 PM
I ment in terms of spec ... i want to know what type of spec i should be looking at to get the best out the power of the XBOX ?Swing and a miss, anyway probably just 1080p, 200Hz, LED are the best from what know (I don't know all that much) then you have the extras such as 3D, Smart TV, Wi-fi. Depends on your budget really. 4K will come soon but neither of the next-gen consoles support it for games, it does for movies though.

pacmanate
06-06-2013, 03:08 PM
I ment in terms of spec ... i want to know what type of spec i should be looking at to get the best out the power of the XBOX ?

Well I would stay clear of 3D tv's, too much hassle when it comes to input lag..

Only thing I can recommend is a to try and find around 5-6 LED tvs that you like and are in your price range, then google the model number and just put gaming after it. You will get taken to forums etc where people say whether it is good for games or not.

Problem with TV's nowadays is the whole input lag thing. And never listen to people saying "This TV is fine in GAME mode", game mode significantly impacts the quality of the picture. Also for a 52inch TV I would look at 200Hz minimum.

reddragonhrcro
06-06-2013, 05:19 PM
40 minutes to go!
Konami pre-E3 livestream:
http://events.konami.com/

MasterAssasin84
06-06-2013, 06:13 PM
wow Keifer Surherland to voice solid snake !! I did not see that one coming !!

reddragonhrcro
06-06-2013, 07:45 PM
wow Keifer Surherland to voice solid snake !! I did not see that one coming !!

Its Big Boss(Naked Snake)

rileypoole1234
06-06-2013, 08:05 PM
Maybe I should start getting into Metal Gear

pacmanate
06-06-2013, 08:17 PM

No point now they changed the Voice Actor.

reddragonhrcro
06-06-2013, 08:20 PM

Well if you have a ps3 you simply could get the MGS Legacy Edition which contains all canon MGS games.(Portable Ops was changed to non-canon by Kojima most likely due something in MGSV)

rileypoole1234
06-06-2013, 10:55 PM
Well if you have a ps3 you simply could get the MGS Legacy Edition which contains all canon MGS games.(Portable Ops was changed to non-canon by Kojima most likely due something in MGSV)

Not a bad idea, I didn't even know that exists.

Mr_Shade
06-06-2013, 11:00 PM
MGS2 is still my favourite.. Raiden inc..

itsamea-mario
06-06-2013, 11:05 PM

Wrong answer.

reddragonhrcro
06-06-2013, 11:13 PM
Not a bad idea, I didn't even know that exists.
Its coming out soon

MGS is a good game,still not fully understood by many.Raiden was an interesting change and i like how he turned out through the games.MGR was realy fun since i like DMC and the game being made by the very same people who made the DMC series.They simply know how to make a game fun and "over the top"

I-Like-Pie45
06-07-2013, 05:16 AM
No point now they changed the Voice Actor.
It's just Big Boss.

itsamea-mario
06-07-2013, 05:32 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ECewrAld3zw

pacmanate
06-07-2013, 09:49 AM
I liked MGS2 too, I don't get all this Raiden hate. I loved Revengence as well. But MGS3 has to take the massive cake.

ProletariatPleb
06-07-2013, 09:55 AM
I'd just like to take this time and say that I am stunned by how amazing Witcher 3 looks(and these aren't bullshots by the way) 0_0

http://i.minus.com/ibjXLy7GO1RFaK.jpg

itsamea-mario
06-07-2013, 10:23 AM
I liked MGS2 too, I don't get all this Raiden hate. I loved Revengence as well. But MGS3 has to take the massive cake.

I don't hate Raiden, i just think MGS2 is the worst of the series.

pacmanate
06-07-2013, 10:31 AM
I don't hate Raiden, i just think MGS2 is the worst of the series.

Oh Okay fair enough. MGS3 is still my favz.

nitres15
06-07-2013, 10:39 AM
I'd just like to take this time and say that I am stunned by how amazing Witcher 3 looks(and these aren't bullshots by the way) 0_0

http://i.minus.com/ibjXLy7GO1RFaK.jpg

where did you get these ? I want a larger version

ProletariatPleb
06-07-2013, 10:41 AM
where did you get these ? I want a larger version
Sadly there is no larger version at the moment, someone will need to go and scan a magazine for large ones.

Mr_Shade
06-07-2013, 10:54 AM
cough..

We have a thread for game discussion...

I'll just leave this here to ruin your day..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=F3Q9sFsa8cQ#!

Sushiglutton
06-07-2013, 04:38 PM
I just saw this short interview with the GOT author George R.R. Martin about last weeks ep. Talk about sadistic author lol. Awesome dude!

MASSIVE SPOILERS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azr99OfKLxk

rileypoole1234
06-07-2013, 08:00 PM
How do you know they aren't bullshots sid?

ProletariatPleb
06-07-2013, 08:02 PM
How do you know they aren't bullshots sid?
Would you believe me if I told you I can tell?

rileypoole1234
06-07-2013, 08:09 PM
Would you believe me if I told you I can tell?

Maybe, you are used to PC shots more than I am I suppose.

ProletariatPleb
06-07-2013, 08:11 PM
Maybe, you are used to PC shots more than I am I suppose.
That and because it was mentioned in the magazine.

montagemik
06-07-2013, 08:14 PM

The hours of fun i had just playing the Demo of MGS2 , on the Boat .
Have to admit - Raiden taking most of the gameplay was initially a kick in the nuts, But still a great game .
(The original MGS -Shadow moses would be a great candidate for an updated re-make , MGS4 revisiting was a nice piece of nostalgia.)

rileypoole1234
06-07-2013, 08:16 PM
That and because it was mentioned in the magazine.

Well there you go

ProletariatPleb
06-07-2013, 08:16 PM
Well there you go
*looks around*

Where?

rileypoole1234
06-07-2013, 08:26 PM
*looks around*

Where?

It was more of a statement... Should have said "there you have it".

ProletariatPleb
06-07-2013, 08:29 PM
It was more of a statement... Should have said "there you have it".
Well it's more of an experience thing really. When Witcher 2 screenies were first revealed, people cried 'bullshots, prerendered hurrr" game turned out to be even better. And the same is happening now, plus they have promised CGI-like visuals.

CDPR aren't in the 'business' of bullshotting, they're not AAA. But let's say Ubisoft for example.....the amount of bullshotting they do should be a crime, lol.

EDIT: And I know what he meant....play along dammit.

reddragonhrcro
06-07-2013, 08:36 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-c-1dfZkiAjI/UbH6jesMp_I/AAAAAAAAK7E/nUq4HPVEO40/s1600/re_outbreak3_zpsb60e1914.jpg

If this is true i need to get a Vita...

rileypoole1234
06-07-2013, 08:45 PM
EDIT: And I know what he meant....play along dammit.

Are you talking to me in between 2nd and 3rd person?

pacmanate
06-07-2013, 09:10 PM
Stop talking about games :@

ProletariatPleb
06-07-2013, 09:20 PM
Stop talking about games :@
No.

pacmanate
06-07-2013, 09:50 PM
No.

I ban u

TheHumanTowel
06-07-2013, 09:54 PM
^A sobering glimpse into the future of Ubiforums

itsamea-mario
06-07-2013, 09:57 PM
^A sobering glimpse into the future of Ubiforums

Shut up n000b fgt, i ban u, i mod now so i do wot i want!

Mr_Shade
06-07-2013, 10:13 PM
And back to reality...

pacmanate
06-07-2013, 10:23 PM
Shut up n000b fgt, i ban u, i mod now so i do wot i want!

M@n u such a pleb y u do dis? y u no fall in line?

Mr_Shade
06-07-2013, 10:25 PM
[points to the rules]

cough..

[taps finger]

pacmanate
06-07-2013, 10:29 PM
[points to the rules]

cough..

[taps finger]

*falls in line*

ProletariatPleb
06-07-2013, 10:43 PM
Piggy flu

itsamea-mario
06-07-2013, 10:45 PM
And back to reality...

....Oh there goes gravity
Oh, there goes Rabbit, he choked
He's so mad, but he won't give up that
Easy, no
He won't have it , he knows his whole back's to these ropes
It don't matter, he's dope
He knows that, but he's broke
He's so stagnant that he knows
When he goes back to his mobile home, that's when it's
Back to the lab again yo
This this whole rhapsody
He better go capture this moment and hope it don't pass him

You better lose yourself in the music, the moment
You own it, you better never let it go
You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime yo

The soul's escaping, through this hole that it's gaping
This world is mine for the taking
Make me king, as we move toward a, new world order
A normal life is boring, but superstardom's close to post mortem
It only grows harder, only grows hotter
He blows us all over these hoes is all on him
Coast to coast shows, he's know as the globetrotter
Lonely roads, God only knows
He's grown farther from home, he's no father
He goes home and barely knows his own daughter
But hold your nose cause here goes the cold water
His hoes don't want him no mo, he's cold product
They moved on to the next schmoe who flows
He nose dove and sold nada
So the soap opera is told and unfolds
I suppose it's old partner', but the beat goes on
Da da dum da dum da da

No more games, I'ma change what you call rage
Tear this mothertrucking roof off like 2 dogs caged
I was playing in the beginning, the mood all changed
I been chewed up and spit out and booed off stage
But I kept rhyming and stepwritin the next cypher
Best believe somebody's paying the pied piper
All the pain inside amplified by the fact
That I can't get by with my 9 to 5
And I can't provide the right type of life for my family
Cause man, these goddam food stamps don't buy diapers
And it's no movie, there's no Mekhi Phifer, this is my life
And these times are so hard and it's getting even harder
Trying to feed and water my seed, plus
Teeter totter caught up between being a father and a prima donna
Baby mama drama's screaming on and
Too much for me to wanna
Stay in one spot, another day of monotony
Has gotten me to the point, I'm like a snail
I've got to formulate a plot fore I end up in jail or shot
Success is my only mothertrucking option, failure's not
Mom, I love you, but this trailer's got to go
I cannot grow old in Salem's lot
So here I go is my shot.
Feet fail me not cause maybe the only opportunity that I got

pacmanate
06-07-2013, 10:45 PM
Piggy flu

piggy piggy ehehehe

pacmanate
06-07-2013, 10:48 PM
....Oh there goes gravity
Oh, there goes Rabbit, he choked
He's so mad, but he won't give up that
Easy, no
He won't have it , he knows his whole back's to these ropes
It don't matter, he's dope
He knows that, but he's broke
He's so stagnant that he knows
When he goes back to his mobile home, that's when it's
Back to the lab again yo
This this whole rhapsody
He better go capture this moment and hope it don't pass him

You better lose yourself in the music, the moment
You own it, you better never let it go
You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime yo

The soul's escaping, through this hole that it's gaping
This world is mine for the taking
Make me king, as we move toward a, new world order
A normal life is boring, but superstardom's close to post mortem
It only grows harder, only grows hotter
He blows us all over these hoes is all on him
Coast to coast shows, he's know as the globetrotter
Lonely roads, God only knows
He's grown farther from home, he's no father
He goes home and barely knows his own daughter
But hold your nose cause here goes the cold water
His hoes don't want him no mo, he's cold product
They moved on to the next schmoe who flows
He nose dove and sold nada
So the soap opera is told and unfolds
I suppose it's old partner', but the beat goes on
Da da dum da dum da da

No more games, I'ma change what you call rage
Tear this mothertrucking roof off like 2 dogs caged
I was playing in the beginning, the mood all changed
I been chewed up and spit out and booed off stage
But I kept rhyming and stepwritin the next cypher
Best believe somebody's paying the pied piper
All the pain inside amplified by the fact
That I can't get by with my 9 to 5
And I can't provide the right type of life for my family
Cause man, these goddam food stamps don't buy diapers
And it's no movie, there's no Mekhi Phifer, this is my life
And these times are so hard and it's getting even harder
Trying to feed and water my seed, plus
Teeter totter caught up between being a father and a prima donna
Baby mama drama's screaming on and
Too much for me to wanna
Stay in one spot, another day of monotony
Has gotten me to the point, I'm like a snail
I've got to formulate a plot fore I end up in jail or shot
Success is my only mothertrucking option, failure's not
Mom, I love you, but this trailer's got to go
I cannot grow old in Salem's lot
So here I go is my shot.
Feet fail me not cause maybe the only opportunity that I got

O U KNOW, DAS WHERE IT'Z AT.

Soz for the DP, not that kind! hehehee :rolleyes:

Locopells
06-08-2013, 11:09 AM
What the - !

Anyway - second page guy?!

And I'll just leave this here...

http://laughalready.com/uploads/Its-a-fact…..face-it.jpg

freddie_1897
06-08-2013, 01:06 PM
So... A lot of people seem to think Rupert Grint will be the next Doctor Who. Dame Helen Mirren was also speculated. Personally i think Benedict Cumberbatch could do well. What do you guys think?

Locopells
06-08-2013, 02:05 PM
I think it's highly unlikely to be anyone well known. I came across an article the other day from 2008, speculating on who was gonna replace David Tennant - they suggested all the same people as this time, but the one name that wasn't on there was Matt Smith...

Rupert Grint - probably not, for my money, not really sure how he'd play the Doctor, and I think they're only basing that on jokes the Doctor has made about wanting to be ginger.

Helen Mirren would probably do it well, but while it's been implicated that the Time Lords can change sex during regeneration, if the mood takes, the Doctor never shown any particular desire to (it is rather more of a change then cosmetic ones such as hair or skin colour, and strikes me as a rather too much of a unlikely marketing gimmick).

Benedict Cumberbatch would make an excellent Doctor, but doubt the BBC would want the same person fronting two of their biggest series - they'll never get any Sherlock done, if he's committed to Who as well.

DarthEzio55
06-08-2013, 02:16 PM
So I know that the Ps4 isn't backwards compatible with the Ps3, meaning that none of my digital games purchases will transfer over. But do my entertainment purchases such as movies, and music transfer over?

Locopells
06-08-2013, 02:18 PM
No idea - try the next-gen threads.

pacmanate
06-08-2013, 02:36 PM
Rupert Grint cannot be the Doctor, he is Ron Wesley and always will be.

TheHumanTowel
06-08-2013, 03:06 PM
Harry and Ginny was so forced. Even in the books it was awkward. Harry should have got together with Cho Chang or stolen Hermione from Ron.

pacmanate
06-08-2013, 03:08 PM
Harry and Ginny was so forced. Even in the books it was awkward. Harry should have got together with Cho Chang or stolen Hermione from Ron.

Should have defo done it with Hermione. I think its odd anyway, I mean Ron will forever look at Harry thinking "He bones my sister". Just too awkward between friends.

reddragonhrcro
06-08-2013, 03:33 PM
So I know that the Ps4 isn't backwards compatible with the Ps3, meaning that none of my digital games purchases will transfer over. But do my entertainment purchases such as movies, and music transfer over?

From what i m aware PS4 has a sort of backwards compability through cloud streaming i belive.

rileypoole1234
06-08-2013, 08:47 PM
From what i m aware PS4 has a sort of backwards compability through cloud streaming i belive.

Yeah they've said it basically can stream PS3, PS2, and PS1 games.

MasterAssasin84
06-09-2013, 12:51 AM
Slightly random but what happened to Miss Kleaneasy ?

Assassin_M
06-09-2013, 01:02 AM
So I was watching the Holmes Freak case in Detective Conan and it turns out the Murderer killed the author and co-author of the new Holmes novel because he hated the ending and because they made Irene Adler mock Sherlock.....be careful, Corey...

ArabianFrost
06-09-2013, 01:07 AM
So I was watching the Holmes Freak case in Detective Conan and it turns out the Murderer killed the author and co-author of the new Holmes novel because he hated the ending and because they made Irene Adler mock Sherlock.....be careful, Corey...

Al Mohakek Conan? Space Toon? Kanat shabab el mostakbal? Kawkab el Action?

Assassin_M
06-09-2013, 01:10 AM
Al Mohakek Conan? Space Toon? Kanat shabab el mostakbal? Kawkab el Action?
No :|

too much editing....I watch the original dub with English subs...

TheHumanTowel
06-09-2013, 01:23 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6fpbBoIrXI

roostersrule2
06-09-2013, 01:25 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6fpbBoIrXIWe're soarin, flyin....

ArabianFrost
06-09-2013, 01:33 AM
No :|

too much editing....I watch the original dub with English subs...

Well, they had to fit it into a 20 minute show one way or another. I remember it being of my favourite childhood shows, ripe with mystery and suspense. It still is awesome, right?

roostersrule2
06-09-2013, 01:36 AM
Well, they had to fit it into a 20 minute show one way or another. I remember it being of my favourite childhood shows, ripe with mystery and suspense. It still is awesome, right?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36mCEZzzQ3o

Assassin_M
06-09-2013, 01:40 AM
No, I mean how they made Ran and Shinichi engaged instead of childhood romantic interests and how they just censor many of the brutal murder scenes....many unnecessary edits and changes like that exist too

Of course it`s still awesome...it`s as interesting as ever, though it does kinda make me feel like a dumb bloke at times :|

ArabianFrost
06-09-2013, 01:44 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36mCEZzzQ3o

First of all, why has this thread suddenly been invaded by 13 year olds?

Secondly, how ****ing pretentious is it to make a video about African children and say zealously "hurr durr we won't make new completely unnecessary music video to help give people basic needs"? Remember when charitable events when made for the sake of relief and not marketing?

TheHumanTowel
06-09-2013, 01:51 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgFeZr5ptV8
Just try and stop me

ArabianFrost
06-09-2013, 01:53 AM
No, I mean how they made Ran and Shinichi engaged instead of childhood romantic interests and how they just censor many of the brutal murder scenes....many unnecessary edits and changes like that exist too

Of course it`s still awesome...it`s as interesting as ever, though it does kinda make me feel like a dumb bloke at times :|

lol This show is broadcast to Arabic viewers. The idea of non-marital romantic interest is somewhat frowned upon. I am sure you understand this whole dilemma. Murder? It's a kids channel.

Anywho, it's Conan, it's supposed to make you feel like that about how the events play together into the scenario, hence its allure. Don't worry M you aren't dumb, but you don't need me to tell you that.

roostersrule2
06-09-2013, 01:54 AM
First of all, why has this thread suddenly been invaded by 13 year olds?

Secondly, how ****ing pretentious is it to make a video about African children and say zealously "hurr durr we won't make new completely unnecessary music video to help give people basic needs"? Remember when charitable events when made for the sake of relief and not marketing?Only on this forum could people have a pessimistic view of helping children.

ArabianFrost
06-09-2013, 01:55 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgFeZr5ptV8
Just try and stop me

You'll pay for my chemotherapy.

ArabianFrost
06-09-2013, 02:00 AM
Only on this forum could people have a pessimistic view of helping children.

It's not really pessimistic. I just don't like how the whole topic of charity is approached. I never said don't contribute to charities -_-

TheHumanTowel
06-09-2013, 02:03 AM
You'll pay for my chemotherapy.
Even the most bitter have to admit that is one hell of a catchy song. Trust me in an hour you won't be able to stop yourself humming "Everything will be alright if, you keep me next to youuuuuu".

ArabianFrost
06-09-2013, 02:10 AM
Even the most bitter have to admit that is one hell of a catchy song. Trust me in an hour you won't be able to stop yourself humming "Everything will be alright if, you keep me next to youuuuuu".

I know it is. I had the whole album once. It all began with that damned screaming goat video, now I am hooked. All of them are catchy (still very very horrible). That video, however, it was malignant cancer in manifestation.

ACfan443
06-09-2013, 02:10 AM
I would post a multitude of Nicki Minaj music videos, since they're some of the worst and annoying forms of music in popular culture today, however I don't want get into trouble considering we have to tailor our posts to make them suitable for kids :/

Assassin_M
06-09-2013, 02:20 AM
lol This show is broadcast to Arabic viewers. The idea of non-marital romantic interest is somewhat frowned upon. I am sure you understand this whole dilemma. Murder? It's a kids channel.

Anywho, it's Conan, it's supposed to make you feel like that about how the events play together into the scenario, hence its allure. Don't worry M you aren't dumb, but you don't need me to tell you that.
Well, alright..I understand, but...what comes BEFORE pre-marital relationships?? oh yeah that`s right..this thing called love, I can understand censoring kissing and mild nudity scenes..heck Ran and Shinichi weren't even BF and GF, they were childhood friends who happen to have a romantic interest in each other -_-

and oh yes, I already know i`m the smartest being in existence... :|

TheHumanTowel
06-09-2013, 02:21 AM
I would post a multitude of Nicki Minaj music videos, since they're some of the worst and annoying forms of music in popular culture today, however I don't want get into trouble considering we have to tailor our posts to make them suitable for kids :/
I don't know. Would posting a "clean" version of her songs be against the rules. She struts around in her underwear but it's not like she gets naked or anything. I've been bitten by the inappropriate infraction before though so I don't want to risk it.

Assassin_M
06-09-2013, 02:24 AM
I've been bitten by the inappropriate infraction before.
http://i.imgur.com/jx7fM35.gif

TheHumanTowel
06-09-2013, 02:27 AM
http://i.imgur.com/jx7fM35.gif
I'm just too damn saucy for this forum

ArabianFrost
06-09-2013, 02:30 AM
Well, alright..I understand, but...what comes BEFORE pre-marital relationships?? oh yeah that`s right..this thing called love, I can understand censoring kissing and mild nudity scenes..heck Ran and Shinichi weren't even BF and GF, they were childhood friends who happen to have a romantic interest in each other -_-

and oh yes, I already know i`m the smartest being in existence... :|

What comes before marital relationships? lol Your parents organise who is to be your spouse and you can only meet the other person under heavy parental surveillance. It's Arabic culture. It's stuck in 5th century (to a lesser extent now). This is a consequence of that. It's irrational, but who is rational anymore?

SleezeRocker
06-09-2013, 02:36 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAveLaziBmQ

Assassin_M
06-09-2013, 02:39 AM
What comes before marital relationships? lol Your parents organise who is to be your spouse and you can only meet the other person under heavy parental surveillance. It's Arabic culture. It's stuck in 5th century (to a lesser extent now). This is a consequence of that. It's irrational, but who is rational anymore?
Well it sucks balls :|

ACfan443
06-09-2013, 02:40 AM
I don't know. Would posting a "clean" version of her songs be against the rules. She struts around in her underwear but it's not like she gets naked or anything. I've been bitten by the inappropriate infraction before though so I don't want to risk it.

So have I... for posting a completely innocent cartoon gif. The moderation is really quite unpredictable, which is why I don't want to risk it either.

ProletariatPleb
06-09-2013, 03:28 AM
I'm just too damn saucy for this forum
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110524213031/witcher/images/0/06/Tw2_journal_Vernon.png

TheHumanTowel
06-09-2013, 09:03 AM
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110524212436/witcher/images/c/cd/Tw2_journal_Iorveth.png

Ploughing dh'oine

ProletariatPleb
06-09-2013, 09:11 AM
Ploughing dh'oine
Learn your Elder speech bloede dhoine.

itsamea-mario
06-09-2013, 12:35 PM
Slightly random but what happened to Miss Kleaneasy ?

She renounced her moderator title and left us.

TheHumanTowel
06-09-2013, 12:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTxUKRkOoHM
Anthem of my life

pacmanate
06-09-2013, 12:39 PM
I am bored

x___Luffy___x
06-09-2013, 12:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwYatpwrs8s

x___Luffy___x
06-09-2013, 12:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNzI8fV8aJ8

x___Luffy___x
06-09-2013, 12:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37XYsvHCOoY

masterfenix2009
06-09-2013, 03:29 PM
I really hope that Man of Steel will be great, otherwise, the internet will be complaining for weeks. And I'm not sure if I could handle that.

I-Like-Pie45
06-09-2013, 03:47 PM
Even when a movie is good, the internet will be complaining for weeks. Just look at TDKR, The Avengers, Drive, etc.

masterfenix2009
06-09-2013, 03:53 PM
Even when a movie is good, the internet will be complaining for weeks. Just look at TDKR, The Avengers, Drive, etc.
Yes, but then the "Professional" reviewers and journalists will be complaining too, and then they will have podcasts about "Why, was it so bad."

rileypoole1234
06-09-2013, 04:36 PM
If the movie is anything like the previews for it, it can't be bad.

EDIT: Yeah, that scene was epic! Just the Superman I hoped for.

reddragonhrcro
06-09-2013, 08:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CtmSZ-cuVk

rileypoole1234
06-10-2013, 01:39 AM
Alright I've watched that Man of Steel clip about 300 times now... So epic...

x___Luffy___x
06-10-2013, 06:19 AM
hey did anyone saw the WATCH DOGS cgi trailer that leaked ??

roostersrule2
06-10-2013, 06:21 AM
hey did anyone saw the WATCH DOGS cgi trailer that leaked ??Yep, looked pretty good.

AC2_alex
06-10-2013, 06:22 AM

yeah I saw it. A bit boring to be honest...

x___Luffy___x
06-10-2013, 06:29 AM
i liked it . we didnt get a cgi trailer for watch dogs till now , its the first one.

Kit572
06-10-2013, 06:31 AM

Nope, but I'm about to watch it now.

AC2_alex
06-10-2013, 06:43 AM
It didn't get me excited for the game at all, and it didn't provide any insight into the game neither.

roostersrule2
06-10-2013, 06:45 AM
It didn't get me excited for the game at all, and it didn't provide any insight into the game neither.I think it revealed that storyline is going to be rather dark.

Kit572
06-10-2013, 06:55 AM
I think it revealed that storyline is going to be rather dark.

Not surprising seeing as the storyline is about revenge...

AC2_alex
06-10-2013, 06:56 AM
I think it revealed that storyline is going to be rather dark.

But don't we already know from other trailers that "they" (the antagonists) went too far and now he is seeking revenge and "turning their city against them"?

Kit572
06-10-2013, 07:10 AM
But don't we already know from other trailers that "they" (the antagonists) went too far and now he is seeking revenge and "turning their city against them"?

This.

But maybe the trailer was just to show how dark the atmosphere is supost to be?

AC2_alex
06-10-2013, 07:19 AM
I'm honestly left scratching my head at this trailer.... what were they trying to get across to the audience other than the stuff we already know?

I guess I answered my own question.

pacmanate
06-10-2013, 09:34 AM
Fable 3 is free go download!!!

Locopells
06-10-2013, 09:34 AM

Has anyone NOT seen it?!

ProletariatPleb
06-10-2013, 09:36 AM
Has anyone NOT seen it?!
It?

pacmanate
06-10-2013, 09:48 AM
I lol'd at the AC reps on the Sucker Punch boards hahahahaha
http://i895.photobucket.com/albums/ac154/arun1910/Yay_zpsaaf0dd17.jpg

ProletariatPleb
06-10-2013, 09:51 AM
^.........what are we supposed to see?

Locopells
06-10-2013, 09:51 AM
It?

The trailer - that's a lot of posts in the time it took me to reply!

pacmanate
06-10-2013, 09:52 AM
^.........what are we supposed to see?

the first illiterate fanboy post :p Its probably you anyways

roostersrule2
06-10-2013, 09:54 AM
Fable 3 is free go download!!!Thank you haha, Xbox has been doing heaps of things like this lately, I got Max Payne 3 for $5 and I saw games like Dark Souls for $10, Fallout 3 $5, it's almost as good as Steam.

pacmanate
06-10-2013, 09:58 AM
Thank you haha, Xbox has been doing heaps of things like this lately, I got Max Payne 3 for $5 and I saw games like Dark Souls for $10, Fallout 3 $5, it's almost as good as Steam.

Wow, yeah I am downloading Fable 3 too because... its free. Loads of sites are saying it will get taken down soon and that its a mistake, but I think its convenient it happens on the day of E3

ProletariatPleb
06-10-2013, 10:01 AM
The trailer - that's a lot of posts in the time it took me to reply!
*raises hand* only seen the trailer where he says "it's not an S hurrrrr"

the first illiterate fanboy post :p Its probably you anyways
Why would I go on some ****ty pleb forum for a red beanie wearing 'modern' game.

pacmanate
06-10-2013, 10:02 AM
inFamous is good.

roostersrule2
06-10-2013, 10:02 AM
Wow, yeah I am downloading Fable 3 too because... its free. Loads of sites are saying it will get taken down soon and that its a mistake, but I think its convenient it happens on the day of E3Maybe with the Xbox One they'll let us buy TV shows for free.

pacmanate
06-10-2013, 10:03 AM
Maybe with the Xbox One they'll let us buy TV shows for free.

Or let us share games we legally own with our friends :O

roostersrule2
06-10-2013, 10:08 AM
Or let us share games we legally own with our friends :ONow you're getting greedy.

pacmanate
06-10-2013, 10:10 AM
Now you're getting greedy.

Okay okay, but what if my internet goes down, I want to still play my games, thats not asking too much is it?

ProletariatPleb
06-10-2013, 10:13 AM
inFamous is good.
I liked the first one, this new one so far looks trash.

2edgy4me.

pacmanate
06-10-2013, 10:14 AM
I liked the first one, this new one so far looks trash.

2edgy4me.

Did you play the second? Second one is v good, builds a lot over the first.

roostersrule2
06-10-2013, 10:15 AM
Okay okay, but what if my internet goes down, I want to still play my games, thats not asking too much is it?I think you should leave.

itsamea-mario
06-10-2013, 10:32 AM
http://i.imgur.com/ATDkl8E.gif

ProletariatPleb
06-10-2013, 10:35 AM
Did you play the second? Second one is v good, builds a lot over the first.
Take off your beanie.

pacmanate
06-10-2013, 10:38 AM
Take off your beanie.

I don't have one, but I have a drumstick

ProletariatPleb
06-10-2013, 10:44 AM
I don't have one, but I have a drumstick
Stick it where the SON don't shine.

pacmanate
06-10-2013, 10:50 AM
Stick it where the SON don't shine.

Hehe second son

roostersrule2
06-10-2013, 10:51 AM
Hehe second son
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X_Ot0k4XJc

ACfan443
06-10-2013, 07:52 PM
So amidst all this gaming chaos, apple have announced iOS 7, and it looks very different

pacmanate
06-10-2013, 07:53 PM
So amidst all this gaming chaos, apple have announced iOS 7, and it looks very different

**** apple.

ACfan443
06-10-2013, 07:55 PM
**** apple.

Maybe they'll up their game now?

Mr_Shade
06-10-2013, 07:58 PM
Tbh I don't think Apple need to up their game?

Still number one for mobile market share?

pacmanate
06-10-2013, 07:58 PM
Maybe they'll up their game now?

Like Nintendo... hehe.

ACfan443
06-10-2013, 08:08 PM
Tbh I don't think Apple need to up their game?

Still number one for mobile market share?

Samsung are fast catching up though.
I'm an apple user myself, but even I know innovation has become stale in the past few years. I like the look of the new iOS though, it's a point in the right direction.

Mr_Shade
06-10-2013, 08:14 PM
Well till Android starts getting a major foothold, I don't think Apple has any real worries..

New IOS looks good though, even if its just a tidy up really.