PDA

View Full Version : AC fans are going to "dig" what is shown at E3

pacmanate
06-01-2013, 09:55 AM
Billy Grove is in digital marketing for Ubisoft, and tweeted this a few hours ago:

"Man AC fans are going to dig what we're cooking up for E3. Let the countdown begin!" (https://twitter.com/BillyGrantGrove/status/340681617645387776)

Followed by Tim Browne, Lead Game Designer for the MP saying "totally agree. So many cool things :)"

Speculation on the "cool things" or stuff we will "dig"? What do you think will be shown off? I am hoping not Naval again, unless purely to show the seemlessness of the world. We don't need to see a naval battle because we know what that looks like. Hoping for some free roam city gameplay.

silvermercy
06-01-2013, 09:56 AM
Shovels!!! :D

ACfan443
06-01-2013, 10:01 AM
Soo...no new news and just marketing hype? It didn't really need its own thread to be honest.

As for the demo, I think they're going to show off their 'seamless' random event system.

Sushiglutton
06-01-2013, 10:03 AM
I want to see ship to ship battle that ends with Edward assassinating the other ships captain :D! I also want to see an assassination mission completed in two different styles.

Shahkulu101
06-01-2013, 10:10 AM
I'd love it if they showed off one of those naval forts. Didn't they say something like you can take out guarding ships with the jackdaw...then get off and stealth your way through?..or something similar?

roostersrule2
06-01-2013, 10:14 AM
SLOTHS!!!!!! Would make my life.

pacmanate
06-01-2013, 10:16 AM
Soo...no new news and just marketing hype? It didn't really need its own thread to be honest.

As for the demo, I think they're going to show off their 'seamless' random event system.

But it leads on to "what do you want shown at E3"...

Shahkulu101
06-01-2013, 10:21 AM
Also, would love to see some of the sea critters and jungle animals they have in store for us. Let us pray there are no QTE's.

pacmanate
06-01-2013, 10:26 AM
Also, would love to see some of the sea critters and jungle animals they have in store for us. Let us pray there are no QTE's.

Oo yeah. I would love to see something starting off at the city, then taking a ship to a jungle location. That would showcase the cities, seemlessness, random locations and naval all at once, as well as potential new vine swinging.

ArabianFrost
06-01-2013, 11:18 AM
See, if they said that the HARDCORE AC fans would be excited, they might have caught my attention, but this is just marketing hype. This guy might as well have said that for every game even AC3 and they didn't always necessarily turn out to be what they promise.

Assassin_M
06-01-2013, 11:27 AM
Of course we`ll dig what we see...it`s the only time we`ll see whatever they`re showing :P

ze_topazio
06-01-2013, 11:58 AM
They always say that.

flyin-bart
06-01-2013, 12:26 PM
I'm hoping black flag will beat the arse off AC3, really looking forward to some ingame footage from E3, with hopefully a confirmation that the sailing element of the game is FAR suprerior to AC3 in that the actual sailing is fairly realistic and not just an arcade style of gameplay like in AC3 where you do all the steering (youre the captain and you should get the option to have your crew do it!) and the crew just wander around on the deck like zombies. I'd wanna see them go up the rigging when you order full sail, do odd jobs on the ship, AND to have a full roam experience on the ship rather than just on deck. To hear the wood creak and groan when youre sailing along and are below decks, a decent navigation experience, not a GPS powered ship moving along on a map.....for you all out there real pirates didn't have GPS...batteries wern't invented then!!! Atmosphere......GIVE US ATMOSPHERE AND IMMERSION.....PLEASE.

deskp
06-01-2013, 12:29 PM
Underwater stuff is what I'm expecting. It would be nice to have a reveal of a new system we hadn't heard off though.

Assassin_M
06-01-2013, 12:31 PM
the crew just wander around on the deck like zombies.
take that statement back right now...did you even pay attention to what the crew in AC III`s ship was like?? what they were doing?? Jeez -_-

roostersrule2
06-01-2013, 12:35 PM
take that statement back right now...did you even pay attention to what the crew in AC III`s ship was like?? what they were doing?? Jeez -_-I mean seriously how often do you really look at a mans crew's?

Assassin_M
06-01-2013, 12:36 PM
I mean seriously how often do you really look at a mans crew's?
i sea............what you did there

pacmanate
06-01-2013, 12:40 PM
take that statement back right now...did you even pay attention to what the crew in AC III`s ship was like?? what they were doing?? Jeez -_-

Yeah I was thinking the same, the crew actually did stuff in AC3....

What do you hope they will show off/confirm?

Assassin_M
06-01-2013, 12:42 PM
Yeah I was thinking the same, the crew actually did stuff in AC3....

What do you hope they will show off/confirm?
Anything, BUT Random events, because then that means it`ll actually be in the game....

On a serious note, i`d like to see seemless transition between underwater and above it...I have a nasty feeling that the underwater is to AC IV, is what the naval was to AC III

Shahkulu101
06-01-2013, 12:51 PM
Anything, BUT Random events, because then that means it`ll actually be in the game....

On a serious note, i`d like to see seemless transition between underwater and above it...I have a nasty feeling that the underwater is to AC IV, is what the naval was to AC III

What was naval to AC3?.....unnecessary?

WalSwJan
06-01-2013, 12:57 PM
I also fear that underwater gameplay will be a seperate mechanic that only works during special missions or at special places.
I really hope it will be like in FC3..

roostersrule2
06-01-2013, 01:00 PM
No way, underwater will just be a dive in go down kinda approach, no loading or exclusive to special missions.

deskp
06-01-2013, 01:05 PM
underwater is not going to be anywhere free roam, they cant fill the entire ocean with stuff and to go deep you gotta use the diving bell. I assume diving will be mostly part of a new type off linear mission/"dungeon" wich might be the best even.

pacmanate
06-01-2013, 01:08 PM
underwater is not going to be anywhere free roam, they cant fill the entire ocean with stuff and to go deep you gotta use the diving bell. I assume diving will be mostly part of a new type off linear mission/"dungeon" wich might be the best even.

Why not? Far Cry 3 did in every water area, and there was quiet a lot.

But if Underwater gameplay is linear, then I don't care for it anymore.

roostersrule2
06-01-2013, 01:11 PM
underwater is not going to be anywhere free roam, they cant fill the entire ocean with stuff and to go deep you gotta use the diving bell. I assume diving will be mostly part of a new type off linear mission/"dungeon" wich might be the best even.I'll be disappointed if that is the case, surely if this world they're creating is truly seamless it'd be just a another thing to free roam/explore. GTA V has a similar underwater system and I can't see theirs having a loading screen between water and above land and It will be way bigger then AC IV.

Assassin_M
06-01-2013, 01:12 PM
What was naval to AC3?.....unnecessary?
No, Linear in finite amount of missions

pacmanate
06-01-2013, 01:13 PM
Having underwater for the whole of the sea is also a good chance for them to stick a million collectables.

DisbandedBox359
06-01-2013, 01:41 PM
think we'll see more this year than last considering we've already had the cinematic trailer and a few gameplay one's whereas last year we never got that until E3

deskp
06-01-2013, 01:47 PM
think we'll see more this year than last considering we've already had the cinematic trailer and a few gameplay one's whereas last year we never got that until E3
Um last year we got 3 demos shown. I don't see any reason they'd do 4 or more this year..

lothario-da-be
06-01-2013, 02:08 PM
Well that hyped me up!

ze_topazio
06-01-2013, 02:42 PM
I hope they show the current gen version.

ProletariatPleb
06-01-2013, 02:45 PM
I hope they show the current gen version.
That would be a dumb move.

ze_topazio
06-01-2013, 02:47 PM
Perhaps, but i suspect it's going to be the version that will sell the most.

ProletariatPleb
06-01-2013, 02:50 PM
Perhaps, but i suspect it's going to be the version that will sell the most.
Be that as it may, it would be counter-productive to show a game on ancient trash hardware, when the full potential can be shown on PC/PS4.

I don't think they will show current gen stuff.

ACfan443
06-01-2013, 02:54 PM
But it leads on to "what do you want shown at E3"...

Fair enough

Oo yeah. I would love to see something starting off at the city, then taking a ship to a jungle location. That would showcase the cities, seemlessness, random locations and naval all at once, as well as potential new vine swinging.

I think it's a good idea to show off a bit of everything, but personally I'd prefer that they start at sea (get it out of the way first) then make the transition to land, end with a really awesome open assassination.

ze_topazio
06-01-2013, 02:58 PM
Be that as it may, it would be counter-productive to show a game on ancient trash hardware, when the full potential can be shown on PC/PS4.

I don't think they will show current gen stuff.

Textures aside i very much doubt the next gen version will be superior in any form.

deskp
06-01-2013, 03:00 PM
Textures aside i very much doubt the next gen version will be superior in any form.
Shorter loading but more bugs propably.

SixKeys
06-01-2013, 03:04 PM
What I want and what I expect to see are two different things.

What I WANT to see is extensive gameplay based on freeroaming that shows random events, and an assassination mission that is done using stealth. Maybe some underwater stuff too, I don't really care if it's restricted to specific missions as long as it looks fun.

What I EXPECT to see is lots and lots of naval stuff, probably the new spyglass system and some linear action sequence ending in a flashy assassination.

ProletariatPleb
06-01-2013, 03:11 PM
Depends how you see superior really, if you're one of those who dismisses everything on screen as 'graphics' and how 'they don't matter' well then that's on you. Naturally this game is cross-gen so it won't be as 'good' as a proper next-gen game.

Textures, physics, water simulation, higher resolution, etc...that's a lot.

http://i.minus.com/i4cVw69GbiKYh.jpg

pacmanate
06-01-2013, 03:17 PM
Well PS3 and 360 games are just heavily dumbed down PC versions... guess you can think about it like that. The PS4 and Xbone are more powerful than this gen so will have more closely matched features to the PC version like Sid said, lightening, physics, textures, shadow, flow of water. Makes much more sense to showcase what the new hardware is capable of too seeing as its the start of a new console era.

Assassin_M
06-01-2013, 03:21 PM
Depends how you see superior really, if you're one of those who dismisses everything on screen as 'graphics' and how 'they don't matter' well then that's on you. Naturally this game is cross-gen so it won't be as 'good' as a proper next-gen game.

console fanboy, console is not this good

Serrachio
06-01-2013, 03:37 PM
Does this mean Edward is also a potato?!

AAAAHHHH@@@@@@@

Rugterwyper32
06-01-2013, 03:53 PM
My hopes for how it goes: It starts with Edward in the middle of a jungle having just found out that his target had made it out of the area and towards Havana. We have some jungle gameplay with Edward going back to the ship, then some naval gameplay and finally the assassination in Havana followed by an awesome, intense escape AC1 style with Edward making it into his ship and away to end it.
Wouldn't that be beautiful

ze_topazio
06-01-2013, 04:11 PM

That is what i meant, other than visuals, the game will be the same on both gens, it will not take any major advantage of the higher processing power of the next gen consoles.

deskp
06-01-2013, 04:15 PM
That is what i meant, other than visuals, the game will be the same on both gens, it will not take any major advantage of the higher processing power of the next gen consoles.
A better frame rate will make it feel super superior.

ze_topazio
06-01-2013, 04:19 PM
I have my doubts regarding that since many producers already said we shouldn't expect 60fps in the next gen in every game, i suspect a large open world game like AC4 will not be one of those exceptions.

dewgel
06-01-2013, 04:43 PM
You know, they could really show anything. We still have that "Phoenix" thing from a while ago that could get shown. This time last year we didn't know about AC3 : Liberations.

There's a chance they might announce AC3 Liberations for PSN and XBL, since that was recently rumoured.. Who knows!

dewgel
06-01-2013, 04:45 PM
My hopes for how it goes: It starts with Edward in the middle of a jungle having just found out that his target had made it out of the area and towards Havana. We have some jungle gameplay with Edward going back to the ship, then some naval gameplay and finally the assassination in Havana followed by an awesome, intense escape AC1 style with Edward making it into his ship and away to end it.
Wouldn't that be beautiful

You've got more chance of winning the lottery than predicting exactly what will happen like you just did lol

Rugterwyper32
06-01-2013, 04:50 PM
You've got more chance of winning the lottery than predicting exactly what will happen like you just did lol

A man can dream

dewgel
06-01-2013, 04:54 PM
A man can dream

Doing that is the easiest way to have your hopes shattered. This is why so many people hated AC3 and it's ending, because we speculated for something completely different.

Sid, don't be such a PC snob :P Obviously PC is going to be better, as for the second image you shown, it's pretty easy to blur an image to make it look poor :P The console isn't that bad compared to the PC.. It's just a little bit more jagged around the edges and runs 30fps sometimes.

Rugterwyper32
06-01-2013, 05:08 PM
Doing that is the easiest way to have your hopes shattered. This is why so many people hated AC3 and it's ending, because we speculated for something completely different.

Oh trust me, it'll take more than that for my optimism to be broken. Hasn't really happened since 2006, admittedly.
Also, I saw you mention that other project they had, the Rising Phoenix one. Sounds like the most likely thing they'll end up announcing.
You know what I'd love? If they announced a proper AC game for the 3DS. Something much better than the 2D ones for the DS (even though Discovery was rather fun) and something that doesn't get cannibalized to make a bigger game (Lost Legacy to Revelations)

Mr_Shade
06-01-2013, 05:16 PM

Indeed...

Assuming that is what's different - no real information at present ;)

Im pretty excited for E3.. mhahahhaa

ProletariatPleb
06-01-2013, 05:36 PM
Indeed...Assuming that is what's different - no real information at present
Oh those things are a given.

Mr_Shade
06-01-2013, 05:38 PM
Oh those things are a given.
but until fact, you should be careful assuming - others take things like that as FACT ;)

Many of the community are VERY quick at assuming things, and sometimes they end up blaming Ubisoft for something which was never officially confirmed ;)

However I share your optimism ;)

ProletariatPleb
06-01-2013, 05:41 PM
but until fact, you should be careful assuming - others take things like that as FACT ;)

Many of the community are VERY quick at assuming things, and sometimes they end up blaming Ubisoft for something which was never officially confirmed ;)

However I share your optimism ;)
I'm 100% sure they mentioned water simulation.
And since 8GB ram, it has to be equal to the PC version.

But yeah I see what you mean, still...I won't back down :p

pacmanate
06-01-2013, 05:42 PM
I take it as fact, if those things aren't improved and the only thing is textures, then screw getting a next gen console

ProletariatPleb
06-01-2013, 05:45 PM
I take it as fact, if those things aren't improved and the only thing is textures, then screw getting a next gen console
Lol dude, trust me on this, all that WILL be improved.

pacmanate
06-01-2013, 05:47 PM
Lol dude, trust me on this, all that WILL be improved.

I know it will be... I am saying that everything you think will be improved is what I think. You can already see it in Watch Dogs anyway. They even said rain effects on PS3 wont be affected by wind, NPC profiles will be more dumbed down etc.

Mr_Shade
06-01-2013, 05:47 PM
You maybe surprised.. lol
;)

However I'm sure some people will still refuse to see the differences, esp on Xbox One ;)

pacmanate
06-01-2013, 06:04 PM
You maybe surprised.. lol
;)

However I'm sure some people will still refuse to see the differences, esp on Xbox One ;)

Yeah I heard Xbox One doesn't play Xbox One games...

Mr_Shade
06-01-2013, 06:10 PM
Yeah I heard Xbox One doesn't play Xbox One games...
Well certain people on here have posted saying it's 50% less powerful than the PS4.. [odd that.. considering the spec] ;)

Rugterwyper32
06-01-2013, 06:18 PM
I, admittedly, won't bother getting either the PS4 until two/three years down the road or so (considering that I've already decided to stay as far away from the XBone as humanly possible) so I honestly don't really mind which version they show. They'll probably show the PC version with graphics on high or the PS4/XBone version. I'll get Xbox360 version, myself.

pacmanate
06-01-2013, 08:11 PM
Oh crap what if we actually do get a shovel and can dig for gold :o

Mr_Shade
06-01-2013, 08:20 PM
Oh crap what if we actually do get a shovel and can dig for gold :o
interesting....

Shahkulu101
06-01-2013, 08:22 PM
If we get shovels...I want a pick-axe to mine for diamonds.

pacmanate
06-01-2013, 08:23 PM
If we get shovels...I want a pick-axe to mine for diamonds.

*facepalm* you are getting your games mixed up

Shahkulu101
06-01-2013, 08:34 PM
*facepalm* you are getting your games mixed up

Norris mined in AC3:(...unless that was some kind of refrerence to another game.

GreySkellig
06-01-2013, 09:16 PM
My personal hope for E3: Demo including jungle (tree-running please, preferably on an island with wildlife) => ship combat (I've heard a lot of big talk about enhancements to the combat) => One of the cities (the as-ye invisible Nassau, perhaps?), preferably showcasing a free-form assassination. Bonus: Blowgun, small blade, rope swinging mechanic, barfight. (I still don't see one guys. I need someone to talk me down)

What do I actually think we'll see? Spyglass, diving, pistol combo-kills & other dual-wielding, use of a ******, boarding a ship.

STDlyMcStudpants
06-01-2013, 09:16 PM
I'm REALLY hoping we get treasure maps, not like set way point and go to it, but only going off of environmental clues like the Captain Kidd segment in Assassin's Creed 3 .
I totally want more of those!!

rupok2
06-01-2013, 09:21 PM
Predictions of what we will see:

- Explosions
- ships wrecking each other
- Edward one man army fighting 100's of soldiers, just a meatgrind
- Underwater treasure stuff
- Sidequests that have nothing to do with being an assassin
- More hollywood explosions

What we won't see:

- Stealth/ crowd stealth
- Assassin stuff cause its a pirate game now with the assassin stuff secondary priority

Calling it now.

waynedavies89
06-01-2013, 09:22 PM
I'm hoping they will have a meaty live demo showcasing the improved naval combat, ocean and land exploration in this seamless world they are talking about.

Since Browne also commented I guess they will have Multiplayer at the AC4 booth. It would be cool if they had a live Dev vs. Ambassadors Multiplayer match ;)

STDlyMcStudpants
06-01-2013, 09:27 PM
Predictions of what we will see:

- Sidequests that have nothing to do with being an assassin

So freakin what, thats what makes a game immersive...doing real life chores.
I'd much rather live out a characters life in a game than get flooded with action...killing people for 12 hours straight gets stressful and is not fun...
Uncharted learned this and cut down the waives a bit and Tomb Raider 2013 REALLY got a perfect balance and from what I've seen I believe Lsst of Us will get this balance near perfect as well.

Shahkulu101
06-01-2013, 09:28 PM
They should showcase the new modern day story. Imagine..You are in an office you walk to a computer and read e-mails and then go back in the animus. The new modern day aspect is just so tantalising...cannot wait!

EarthlyStudio1
06-01-2013, 09:36 PM
They should showcase the new modern day story. Imagine..You are in an office you walk to a computer and read e-mails and then go back in the animus. The new modern day aspect is just so tantalising...cannot wait!

I like how you think there will be no other interactions in the modern-day part other than reading emails.

rupok2
06-01-2013, 09:37 PM
I'd much rather live out a characters life in a game than get flooded with action...killing people for 12 hours straight gets stressful and is not fun...
Uncharted learned this and cut down the waives a bit and Tomb Raider 2013 REALLY got a perfect balance and from what I've seen I believe Lsst of Us will get this balance near perfect as well.

Note that I didn't say that was a bad thing. I am just predicting what we will see. I love the side quests but I bet thats what we will mostly see instead of actual assassin stuff. I really don't mind all the pirate stuff but I just hope its not the main focus of the game.

montagemik
06-01-2013, 09:40 PM
I'm REALLY hoping we get treasure maps, not like set way point and go to it, but only going off of environmental clues like the Captain Kidd segment in Assassin's Creed 3 .
I totally want more of those!!

Psst , Don't tell everyone , But the entire Privateer / Naval / Kidd / peg-leg stuff in AC-3 were just test runs for AC-4 features ;)
expect similar or expanded features in Black flag, & given it's an open interactive world depicting pirate life ..........Digging for treasure should be a basic feature - shouldn't it ?

minor treasures we'll just dig up , More substantial loot probably involve clue solving like kidds treasure. (possibly )

Shahkulu101
06-01-2013, 09:48 PM
I like how you think there will be no other interactions in the modern-day part other than reading emails.

As far as we know...there isn't.

STDlyMcStudpants
06-01-2013, 10:12 PM
Psst , Don't tell everyone , But the entire Privateer / Naval / Kidd / peg-leg stuff in AC-3 were just test runs for AC-4 features ;)
expect similar or expanded features in Black flag, & given it's an open interactive world depicting pirate life ..........Digging for treasure should be a basic feature - shouldn't it ?

minor treasures we'll just dig up , More substantial loot probably involve clue solving like kidds treasure. (possibly )
I think only the kidd mission specifically may have been a sneak peak,
But the naval ships in AC actually inspired AC 4, not the other way around. (Devs actually confirmed this and said this in a recent interview)
Remember Assassins Creed was meant to be a trilogy, so this stuff was already part of the game...the pegg leg stuff were the tombs of AC 3 :D

pacmanate
06-01-2013, 11:56 PM

Except for pig hearding. **** ME.

I do sincerely hope they sneak some stealth in there though. I understand showing stealth isn't a good idea as its slow and boring, but a little bit wouldnt go amiss

LoyalACFan
06-02-2013, 12:06 AM
I actually don't care if they show stealth or not, as long as it's actually a viable option in the final game. There's no need for any radical new stealth mechanics, we just need more situations where we can use it.

That said, I fully expect to see ship-to-ship transitions, and probably a small skirmish to show off his new dual-sword animations. Hopefully we'll get a demo in Havana as well. Not since AC2's Venice have I been so hyped for a city.

projectpat06
06-02-2013, 03:22 AM

QTE's will be back for sure when it comes to underwater animals. Not really another way to dodge a shark. I just hope the QTE's are the same every time we encounter a certain animal

LoyalACFan
06-02-2013, 05:20 AM
QTE's will be back for sure when it comes to underwater animals. Not really another way to dodge a shark. I just hope the QTE's are the same every time we encounter a certain animal

More importantly, I hope there are multiple animations for each animal's QTE. Fighting wolf packs became considerably less awesome when you kill each one with the exact same move. Since I doubt there will be a real hunting mechanic beyond sharks, I definitely think they could make several different counter-kill animations for shark attacks.

montagemik
06-02-2013, 08:32 AM
I think only the kidd mission specifically may have been a sneak peak,
But the naval ships in AC actually inspired AC 4, not the other way around. (Devs actually confirmed this and said this in a recent interview)
Remember Assassins Creed was meant to be a trilogy, so this stuff was already part of the game...the pegg leg stuff were the tombs of AC 3 :D

POTC inspired AC-4 & little else ....................Feel free to believe the Devs statements in interviews though . (they never say things that aren't accurate in interviews do they :rolleyes: )

They've been shoehorning Pirates / Ships into AC games at the slightest opportunity, especially since AC-R - Character reception in Med traveller pack & further game mechanics player reactions in AC-3.

The Devs having a personal desire to make a pirate game is the main inspiration to AC-4 (again someone's a fan of POTC on their team obviously) , wether pirates were really relevant to the AC story or not - They want pirates , we're getting pirates.
So introduce Haytham /Connor & make their ancestor (Edward) a pirate in a connected / licensed Novel .
(there we go , an instant historical background & connection to piracy for our protags - ):nonchalance:

pacmanate
06-02-2013, 09:18 AM
POTC inspired AC-4 & little else ....................Feel free to believe the Devs statements in interviews though . (they never say things that aren't accurate in interviews do they :rolleyes: )

They've been shoehorning Pirates / Ships into AC games at the slightest opportunity, especially since AC-R - Character reception in Med traveller pack & further game mechanics player reactions in AC-3.

The Devs having a personal desire to make a pirate game is the main inspiration to AC-4 (again someone's a fan of POTC on their team obviously) , wether pirates were really relevant to the AC story or not - They want pirates , we're getting pirates.
So introduce Haytham /Connor & make their ancestor (Edward) a pirate in a connected / licensed Novel .
(there we go , an instant historical background & connection to piracy for our protags - ):nonchalance:

Do you just sit there and press the full stop button for like 4 seconds and just watch it? Do you know what an ellipsis is? It consists of 3 dots. This has been bothering me for a while, sometimes your posts have around 30+ full stops in them.

Assassin_M
06-02-2013, 09:20 AM
Do you just sit there and press the full stop button for like 4 seconds and just watch it? Do you know what an ellipsis is? It consists of 3 dots. This has been bothering me for a while, sometimes your posts have around 30+ full stops in them.
He creates what he`ll post in his mind as if he`s speaking it...

basically, he`s treating whoever he replies to as someone he speaking to face-to-face...these many dots show the tone and manner of his speech

ProletariatPleb
06-02-2013, 09:20 AM
LOL, I have to agree with this Tenchuman. I used to do that, basically it's like speech.

pacmanate
06-02-2013, 09:26 AM
If someone took 4 seconds to think about the next second................................. then I would probably.......................................... .................................................. ............. wait I am actually thinking, just showing what its like when I do it................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .. Yeah I would probably leave.

ProletariatPleb
06-02-2013, 09:30 AM
If someone took 4 seconds to think about the next second................................. then I would probably.......................................... .................................................. ............. wait I am actually thinking, just showing what its like when I do it................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .. Yeah I would probably leave.
It was a habit, I used to type then while I was thinking I kept ... pressed until I thought of what next I want to type. It's exactly like speech mate

I guess he's doing the same.

pacmanate
06-02-2013, 09:32 AM
It was a habit, I used to type then while I was thinking I kept ... pressed until I thought of what next I want to type. It's exactly like speech mate

I guess he's doing the same.

pleb

montagemik
06-02-2013, 09:42 AM

Good job i'm not being graded on grammar then isn't it ?

I realise the forums are quiet , But seriously "You have too many full stops in your posts" ................................................. REALLY ?

montagemik
06-02-2013, 09:46 AM
He creates what he`ll post in his mind as if he`s speaking it...

basically, he`s treating whoever he replies to as someone he speaking to face-to-face...these many dots show the tone and manner of his speech

Not too difficult to understand or follow Is it ??

silvermercy
06-02-2013, 09:47 AM
Good job i'm not being graded on grammar then isn't it ?

I realise the forums are quiet , But seriously "You have too many full stops in your posts" ................................................. REALLY ?
you also left a space between the emoticon and the closing bracket. :p

Here:

in interviews do they :rolleyes: )

I think we need more AC trailers. LOL

Assassin_M
06-02-2013, 10:36 AM
nah not really

ACfan443
06-02-2013, 01:22 PM

I had actually never thought about it in that way, I just thought you had a fullstop fetish :nonchalance: