PDA

View Full Version : haven. my first deck need improvement and tips

xtorius
05-30-2013, 09:19 PM
Hello everyone, after a tip from kommutierung will i presentate my deck. to get tips from you guys abt improvement.

Ive played some matches with this setup and it seems to work quite good atm for me.

Link: http://mmdoc.net/show_deck/3842/

How many of low cost creature cards should em have in a deck, compared to the more expansive ones and better ones, wich will be good in 5 + point game.
And iam wondering what packs i should buy to improve my deck, it so much to choose from hehe..
Any tip you are coming with will be helpfull to me.
Thanks alot for taking the time to look over..

Sorry for my english i know my whriting skills aint the best..

Good luck with all your games.

Regards Xtorius ;);););)

Furterfut
05-31-2013, 12:12 AM
Repost link :)

xtorius
05-31-2013, 01:00 AM
hmm strange, when i try to acces the side, i get this message This account has been suspended.
Either the domain has been overused, or the reseller ran out of resources. wired ;;S

Furterfut
05-31-2013, 08:29 AM
here's my version of Do it yourself cassandra for beginners. :) http://www.mmdoc.net/show_deck/3857/ Tried using cards that beginners can afford easily. If you have some pao or Da they are always welcome on board. Since I made version without them, cause I guess you dont have them.

First of all you should choose if you want to play on fortunes or spells. You can play both but sometimes its not reliable. If you want to play with fortunes I'll make another version.

If you dont have week of the mercenaries swap them for month of the dancing flames. If no week of taxes, try one market of shadows, or two and celebrations. If you do not have enough 2nd,3rd drop units Try make it out with warrior seraphs and imperial griffins. try to make balanced draw. If you lack some spells, try putting them to fill 59 cards req. Elf archers can handle 5hp units with bless as glory. As for 6hp units you use bolts and any kind of removal. For fast rushing decks, guards are there to help you. You MAY have some problems with incorporial units, try then hold glory at ur hand and spells. At 6-7 turn point if you have board control DO not swarm it with additional units. Hold them until enemy sweep them away (if he does) and draw cards. Sometimes try drawing cards instead of going up in magic or might if you lack decent hand. As for control decks and heavy spell. Well I think it will be about how do you play her and skills, tho its hard matchup :) That's my 2 cent

As for shopping I strongly recommend you as novice to buy your 1st box for seals, then reinforced packs. If you have enough cards to make decent deck try buying heroic packs. Hope it helps. Best wishes!

PS: you can throw 1-2 foutain of youth for lulz. It sometimes make hard time for enemy :P

Devourer_of_Pie
05-31-2013, 01:34 PM
Looks pretty decent for an early deck.

The main issue that I see is the low number of 2-cost creatures. While you can get away with not playing a 1-cost creature if you go first, the 2-cost stuff can have a significant impact on the early game and it's still relevant later on.

Do you have any copies of Expert Marksman? Perhaps an Elite Squire or Holy Praetorian? Those are all fairly solid 2-cost cards. I'd try to replace the Lesser Shadow Elemental and Imperial Crossbowman as soon as possible, since their effect on the game is pretty limited.

I would probably replace the Tax Office with something else. It's like an unreliable Gold Pile that can randomly become pretty good - but only when you're already winning anyway. Same with Stolen Supplies, it does nothing unless your opponent does nothing. A regular Gold Pile would probably be more helpful most of the time. Fortified Outpost and River of Gems are also better alternatives: River of Gems reliably adds 2 resources, and Fortified Outpost can be recycled so it isn't a dead draw later on.

If you have any extra copies of Month of the Dancing Flames, those are quite good for a deck with many creatures. A well-timed activation of that event can mean your opponent's creatures get wiped out instead of yours, and sometimes it's good for lethal damage. Of course the enemy can use it as well, so that's something to consider.