PDA

View Full Version : Lost Saves for AC3...HELP!

LucasMD933
05-29-2013, 06:14 PM
I reinstalled uplay. When i started AC3 on steam...my saves are gone. I had 51% of sync...HELP!!

UbiVolfbane
05-29-2013, 06:25 PM
If you used local data when you played before the reinstall, please check and verify the save data. If you played using cloud synchronization please try disabling and enabling it to see if the content appears. You may have accidentally deleted content if you uninstalled the game and the save data. If you are unsure or would like further assistance please contact Support. You can locate the information to Support in my signature below.

LucasMD933
05-29-2013, 06:58 PM
If you used local data when you played before the reinstall, please check and verify the save data. If you played using cloud synchronization please try disabling and enabling it to see if the content appears. You may have accidentally deleted content if you uninstalled the game and the save data. If you are unsure or would like further assistance please contact Support. You can locate the information to Support in my signature below.
Saves are gone even if cloud sync is disabled...ok, gonna contact support.

WestLil0
10-21-2013, 04:43 PM
The same thing happened to me...power went out and when I restarted game, I had lost 4 hours worth AND can't synchronize at all. Every time I play and get to a save point, if I exit, the game restarts back before the save point. Can't synchronize at all. Please don't just say to check & verify save data without telling us HOW to do it. I have an Alienware with Windows 7 OS.

gavysingh
12-10-2016, 10:52 AM
The same thing happened to me...power went out and when I restarted game, I had lost 4 hours worth AND can't synchronize at all. Every time I play and get to a save point, if I exit, the game restarts back before the save point. Can't synchronize at all. Please don't just say to check & verify save data without telling us HOW to do it. I have an Alienware with Windows 7 OS.

Hi i know im a bit Late.
Today the same thing happen to Me did u ever find a soulution

strigoi1958
12-10-2016, 01:48 PM
Hi, welcome to the forum :) It's not a good thing to continue an old thread, usually it is better to open a new one, but as Ubivolfbane has given the best solution here, you should do that,

D4RKR4NGE
04-23-2017, 07:33 AM

i tried but still no progress.plz help me i've not played the game for the past one week.