PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Ordering ACIV: Black Flag (Black Chest Edition) - Help Needed

RinoTheBouncer
05-29-2013, 10:00 AM
Hello Everyone,
I'm trying to pre-order the ACIV:BF Black Chest Edition for PS3/PS4 and I cannot find it on Game.co.uk nor on Uplay. I've been browsing UPlay website since it was announced and there's nothing there but the PC Download version. What am I doing wrong?

Can anyone please help me?

Thanks a lot!

pacmanate
05-29-2013, 10:05 AM
http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/en_GB/pd/ThemeID.8605700/productID.277010000/Assassins-Creed-IV-Black-Flag-The-Black-Chest-Edition.html

Farlander1991
05-29-2013, 10:14 AM
Hello Everyone,
I'm trying to pre-order the ACIV:BF Black Chest Edition for PS3/PS4 and I cannot find it on Game.co.uk nor on Uplay. I've been browsing UPlay website since it was announced and there's nothing there but the PC Download version. What am I doing wrong?

Can anyone please help me?

Thanks a lot!

Where do you live? Black Chest edition is not available everywhere in Europe.

montagemik
05-29-2013, 10:27 AM
Black Chest edition is UBI-Shop exclusive ...................& has been available to order in UK since it was announced .

( As the OP has checked Game.co.UK, I'm assuming he lives in UK )

Farlander1991
05-29-2013, 10:32 AM
( As the OP has checked Game.co.UK, I'm assuming he lives in UK )

Game.co.uk ships to more countries than just UK, though.

RinoTheBouncer
05-29-2013, 12:04 PM
Hey!
Thanks a lot for the feedback.

I think I will go for eBay because even the link from Uplay takes me to the main page of the website and also just the PC Download version is showing up.

Do you know when they give the VIP access code?
Thanks a bunch.

Farlander1991
05-29-2013, 12:11 PM
I think I will go for eBay because even the link from Uplay takes me to the main page of the website and also just the PC Download version is showing up.

That happens to me too. What that means is either
a) You live in the country where this edition isn't available (and even if you're from Europe, it's not available in all European countries)
b) You live in the country where it is available, but got very unlucky with your IP address that Ubi's website thinks you're from a country where it's not.

montagemik
05-29-2013, 12:19 PM
Hey!
Thanks a lot for the feedback.

Do you know when they give the VIP access code?
Thanks a bunch.

The VIP or Watch access codes with black chest edition are sent by courier/post to people who ordered from UBI-Shop.
Just hope whoever sells it on e-bay includes all codes & content too.

RinoTheBouncer
05-30-2013, 10:30 AM
Thanks a lot for the help, everyone!
I will order from eBay. It's much more guaranteed LOL.

Much appreciated!