PDA

View Full Version : Homestead crafting and trading still broken... How can I fix this?

captaincam5
05-27-2013, 11:17 PM
I can't craft or trade anything in the homestead since the backspace button doesn't work in the menu. It works for everything else except for this. Any help would be great.

medavroog
05-30-2013, 03:00 PM
I can't craft or trade anything in the homestead since the backspace button doesn't work in the menu. It works for everything else except for this. Any help would be great.

Try using the "directional keys" (usually the "W,S,A,D" for the PC version) and the "confirm key" (usually the "Enter" for the PC version) to by-pass this issue...

AzzaR4
05-31-2013, 02:05 AM
Try using the "directional keys" (usually the "W,S,A,D" for the PC version) and the "confirm key" (usually the "Enter" for the PC version) to by-pass this issue...

I have the same problem and when I press my directional keys it shifts straight back to the furthest right icon, it forces me to hard shutdown my game or computer :(

medavroog
05-31-2013, 04:28 PM
I have the same problem and when I press my directional keys it shifts straight back to the furthest right icon, it forces me to hard shutdown my game or computer :(

The best choice for fixing this problem, in fact also the only choice to choose, is to report this issue to the Ubisoft Devs through their Support Ticket system...of course, many have already reported this issue through the said Support system...but, like I have stated...it is "the only choice to choose".

Black_Widow9
06-01-2013, 12:22 AM
Please make sure you guys do try this:
https://support.ubi.com/en-US/FAQ.aspx?platformid=9&brandid=22&productid=2717&faqid=kA030000000eTNbCAM

If it still does not work for you then create a Ticket as medavroog advised.

AzzaR4
06-01-2013, 03:46 AM
Please make sure you guys do try this:
https://support.ubi.com/en-US/FAQ.aspx?platformid=9&brandid=22&productid=2717&faqid=kA030000000eTNbCAM

If it still does not work for you then create a Ticket as medavroog advised.

I'm going to have to put in a ticket because i have already completed the game, the tutorial was the only time it actually worked :/