PDA

View Full Version : The official ac character competition 7

lothario-da-be
05-23-2013, 08:09 PM
Here is it again, a bit late i know.Have been busy with school last time.Garnier won in the end so here is he again. And the new character is Lucrezia thanks to Assassin-M :p.
Say why you choose for that character please.

Lucrezia:
: http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120708085120/assassinscreed/images/9/96/ACB_lucrezia_concept.jpg

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-LR9MS3sUs)Some videos to remember her and how she acts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-LR9MS3sUs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnjaAh_xu0I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcIvpiR0SSQ

Garnier de Naplouse

http://www.supercheats.com/guides/assassins-creed/images/3-garnierdenaplouse.jpg

and here is Garnier's death speech:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXsFJRaXeGY

SCORE
Rosa:0
Sibrand:0
the Clan mother:0
Manfredo: 0
Duccio:1
Piri reis: 2
Garnier:3

lothario-da-be
05-23-2013, 08:10 PM
Ganna fix the problems :p
edit: FIXED

Assassin_M
05-23-2013, 08:19 PM
You know? I wouldnt be too mad if Lucrezia won...she`s actually a better villain than Cesare...I still remember how she called Ezio a Hypocrite right after she exposed the Medici craze over the Pazzi and how Lorenzo destroyed the family, even those who had nothing to do with the Templars..

Lucrezia`s cool...she also thinks sexual intercourse can comfort losses...

lothario-da-be
05-23-2013, 08:24 PM
You know? I wouldnt be too mad if Lucrezia won...she`s actually a better villain than Cesare...I still remember how she called Ezio a Hypocrite right after she exposed the Medici craze over the Pazzi and how Lorenzo destroyed the family, even those who had nothing to do with the Templars..

Lucrezia`s cool...she also thinks sexual intercourse can comfort losses...
I like her pretty much too, okay she is one of the most *****ing videogame characters ever, but her situation is kinda strange.

Assassin_M
05-23-2013, 08:29 PM
I like her pretty much too, okay she is one of the most *****ing videogame characters ever, but her situation is kinda strange.
Indeed, I mean...she`s basically tagged between her brother and father (if you know what I mean), but manages to remain pretty strong, like seeing Pietro just to spite Cesare

lothario-da-be
05-24-2013, 09:06 PM
Indeed, I mean...she`s basically tagged between her brother and father (if you know what I mean), but manages to remain pretty strong, like seeing Pietro just to spite Cesare
euh, i don't get what you mean , awesome sig btw, i agree completly.

ACfan443
05-24-2013, 09:36 PM
She's a revolting incestuous harlot and I don't like her at all. My vote goes to Garnier.

hoodrat94
05-24-2013, 10:26 PM
Nothing beats the crazy doctor, damn if AC1 was remade with better graphics and mechanics! it will be delicious!

SixKeys
05-24-2013, 11:27 PM
This one was tough. We see Lucrezia a lot more than Garnier and I really like her as an antagonist. Still, she's kind of two-dimensional compared to Garnier, so I went with Garnier.

LoyalACFan
05-25-2013, 04:01 AM
She's a revolting incestuous harlot and I don't like her at all. My vote goes to Garnier.

Well, it's not like she wanted to be...

Still, had to go with Garnier, due to the truly awful dialogue between Lucrezia and Caterina.

ProletariatPleb
05-25-2013, 04:04 AM
That Garnier pic quality is an insult...

lothario-da-be
05-26-2013, 08:41 PM
That Garnier pic quality is an insult...
But its soooo epic!

lothario-da-be
05-26-2013, 09:05 PM
Well, it's not like she wanted to be...

Still, had to go with Garnier, due to the truly awful dialogue between Lucrezia and Caterina.
Yeah, thats true, some realy cringeworthy lines were said in ACB.

Megas_Doux
05-26-2013, 09:13 PM
Yeah, thats true, some realy cringeworthy lines were said in ACB.

The most ones, in fact......

lothario-da-be
05-26-2013, 09:19 PM
The most ones, in fact......
When woman were speaking yes, but acb wasn't that awfull.

Megas_Doux
05-26-2013, 09:31 PM
When woman were speaking yes, but acb wasn't that awfull.

Vittoria Agli Assassini!!

That`s is all I have to say :P

nitres15
05-26-2013, 09:43 PM
Vittoria Agli Assassini!!

That`s is all I have to say :P
this, it sounded awesome when Mario and Ezio said during the villa attack. It felt forced in that scene in particular though.

Sushiglutton
05-26-2013, 10:15 PM
I chose the degerate noble over the mad doctor :). Both characters were somewhat cliché, but I enjoyed them. Like you said it's tough to compare as Lucrezia played a much larger part. But she left a bigger impression on me.

lothario-da-be
05-27-2013, 06:27 PM
this, it sounded awesome when Mario and Ezio said during the villa attack. It felt forced in that scene in particular though.
lol they said that? played acb at least 4 times can't remember that.

lothario-da-be
05-27-2013, 06:27 PM
I chose the degerate noble over the mad doctor :). Both characters were somewhat cliché, but I enjoyed them. Like you said it's tough to compare as Lucrezia played a much larger part. But she left a bigger impression on me.
Both didn't realy left an impression on me.

ze_topazio
05-27-2013, 08:32 PM
I don't really understand what's the problem with the "Vittoria Agli Assassini!!" line you people are always speaking of, it's not like Altair, Ezio and Connor ever bother hiding their occupation from anyone who asked, and it's not like random civilians could understand the meaning.

Assassin_M
05-27-2013, 08:56 PM
I don't really understand what's the problem with the "Vittoria Agli Assassini!!" line you people are always speaking of, it's not like Altair, Ezio and Connor ever bother hiding their occupation from anyone who asked, and it's not like random civilians could understand the meaning.
Altair let his actions speak for the Assassins, he didn't stand in a square and shout "Al nasro lel Hashasheeeen" that`s Arabic for "Victory to the Assassins" and very little people that Connor met actually knew who he really was...Just Samuel Adams knew Connor`s occupation I think...

lothario-da-be
05-28-2013, 06:36 PM
I am not a real hater of that line, but it sounds realy stupid and out of place when Catherina shouts that. It just feels forced.

Sushiglutton
05-28-2013, 06:38 PM
Go Lucrezia! Come on Garnier wasn't that ​good, I want a new champ now!

lothario-da-be
05-28-2013, 08:48 PM
Go Lucrezia! Come on Garnier wasn't that ​good, I want a new champ now!
This, getting a bit tired of Garnier, its time for someone new.I am going to do something like, 5 times won = to the finales.

Assassin_M
05-28-2013, 09:02 PM
Garnier kicks *** alright??

lothario-da-be
05-28-2013, 09:04 PM
Garnier kicks *** alright??
Yeeeeaaaaaaaahhhh, exactly.He is winning with 1 vote.
Wait...