PDA

View Full Version : odd/less important easter eggs or features you want in AC4

projectpat06
05-22-2013, 08:53 AM
What are some of the odd/ strange/ not-so-important features or easter eggs you would like to see in Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag?

Me personally, I just a way to acquire a parrot from someone to keep on the Jackdaw. Have it just fly around the ship when anchored and will perch on it's respected spot while traveling.

I hope they bring back something similar to frontiersman stories but maybe a little more elaborate and fun. You hear stories in the taverns of the Kraken or something.

montagemik
05-22-2013, 09:29 AM
GREEN Clothes dye for Edward & A bow from one of the Island Natives . ( handy if i'm ever Shipwrecked :p )

Intelligent wildlife .......................If i kill a few soldiers or small animals in a jungle area .......I'd like if the bodies attracted larger animals over time ( Aligators / Ocelot )
Leaving huge piles of corpses could prove dangerous .

Shoot an Albatross to Trigger a Huge Storm at Sea.

silvermercy
05-22-2013, 09:32 AM
Well the obvious would be a Jack Sparrow easter egg. (Perhaps a sailor named Jack and his parrot named Sparrow. :p)

I also want an assassin octopus or calamari. :D

montagemik
05-22-2013, 09:37 AM
Well the obvious would be a Jack Sparrow easter egg. (Perhaps a sailor named Jack and his parrot named Sparrow. :p)

I also want an assassin octopus or calamari. :D

Calico Jack looks a little Johnny Depp don't you think ??

Perhaps we meet some Native witch doctor woman ...............Who helps us find ""Witty Jack""

ProletariatPleb
05-22-2013, 09:40 AM
He does only more.......eccentric.

silvermercy
05-22-2013, 09:40 AM
LOL Now that you mention it...

He does only more.......eccentric.
Well, he does plunder ships for a living. lol

silvermercy
05-22-2013, 09:44 AM
Oh and a Connor easter egg... xD

ProletariatPleb
05-22-2013, 09:47 AM
Well, he does plunder ships for a living. lol
I meant in a different way :p

montagemik
05-22-2013, 09:56 AM
Oh and a Connor easter egg... xD

I have a Suspicion , Connor's Assassin robes ............May be Edwards final outfit . (brought to the colonies many years ago ?? )

The blue/white coat is similar to soldiers in AC-4 ...........& TBH Connor's hood looks like a plain hood , with the eagle Diamond beak stitched on . (at a later date)

SaintPerkele
05-22-2013, 02:27 PM
Any game that features (hopefully) free-roam deep sea diving needs an underwater easter egg, it's a must. In some spot, deep and pretty far away from the islands should be something beneath the surface, an easter egg that is a bit over-the-top and not as subtle as the AC-ones usually are (more like the octopus in ACII for example). A shipwreck called Black Pearl for example. Or another octopus.

silvermercy
05-22-2013, 02:30 PM
The Kraken! :D

SixKeys
05-22-2013, 02:37 PM

It'll be almost criminal if they don't have the Kraken in this game, it's the perfect setting and everything.

ProletariatPleb
05-22-2013, 02:39 PM
Not sure but I do remember reading that it will try to remain authentic to the timeperiod and I specifically remember reading "no kraken" or something along the lines.

dxsxhxcx
05-22-2013, 02:41 PM

since now they're taking some liberties with the DLCs, IMO it would be interesting if we had a battle at the sea against someone with an Apple creating the illusion of a Kraken we need to defeat...

x___Luffy___x
05-22-2013, 02:42 PM
so how about a disney version of the pirates alternate reality dlc ( like in ac3 where connor had animal powers ).
they can make kraken come there... i guess.

Bashilir
05-22-2013, 03:35 PM
Not sure but I do remember reading that it will try to remain authentic to the timeperiod and I specifically remember reading "no kraken" or something along the lines.

I'm pretty sure when that was said, they meant Krakens wouldn't be shown in just playing through the game. I mean, AC2 had one and it didn't really stray from the time period, hmmmm?

ze_topazio
05-22-2013, 03:45 PM
Luffy from One Piece

lothario-da-be
05-22-2013, 03:49 PM
They did some kind of kraken in AC2, they could make some kind of story how it ended up in the Caribean and how it became much bigger.:p

Billiam301
05-22-2013, 04:22 PM
Ghost ships which occasionally spawn on the horizon at night! :D and the Kraken of course :L

SixKeys
05-22-2013, 06:51 PM
I'm pretty sure when that was said, they meant Krakens wouldn't be shown in just playing through the game. I mean, AC2 had one and it didn't really stray from the time period, hmmmm?

^ This. I wouldn't expect to be fighting a Kraken during gameplay, that would be stupid, but a silly little Easter egg like in AC2 would be fine.

projectpat06
05-22-2013, 07:55 PM
^ This. I wouldn't expect to be fighting a Kraken during gameplay, that would be stupid, but a silly little Easter egg like in AC2 would be fine.

Some story or legend of Davy Jones would be cool. References to mermaids as well.

I agree that a non cannon dlc would be awesome for this game. It doesn't even have to make sense in the end to tie back into reality. Just have Abstergo make it into a piece of entertainment. Ghost ships,the kraken, mermaids, Davy Jones, RIDING SEA TURTLES, etc

Billiam301
05-22-2013, 09:13 PM
I agree that a non cannon dlc would be awesome for this game. It doesn't even have to make sense in the end to tie back into reality. Just have Abstergo make it into a piece of entertainment. Ghost ships,the kraken, mermaids, Davy Jones, RIDING SEA TURTLES, etc

This.

THE_JOKE_KING33
05-23-2013, 03:43 AM
I'd like a straw hat with a red band somewhere, maybe on a hat rack or something. Or maybe a conversation between two people:

Person 1: "Hey did you hear the rumor goin' round 'bout some kid getting powers from eating a weird pineapple?"

Person 2: "Yeah, did you also hear about the man who took on Davy Jones and lived to tell the tail?"

Person 1: "Whoa, really-

Person 2: "No...don't you think if you could eat a "weird fruit" and and just get powers that, that there Blackbeard would've already had one...or two?"

Obviously with more slang akin to that time period.

montagemik
05-23-2013, 05:43 AM
I'd like a straw hat with a red band somewhere, maybe on a hat rack or something. Or maybe a conversation between two people:

Person 1: "Hey did you hear the rumor goin' round 'bout some kid getting powers from eating a weird pineapple?"

Person 2: "Yeah, did you also hear about the man who took on Davy Jones and lived to tell the tail?"

Person 2: "No...don't you think if you could eat a "weird fruit" and and just get powers that, that there Blackbeard would've already had one...or two?"

And of the 12 million plus AC fans out there .................How many would have the slightest clue which Kids Cartoon 'that' ^^^ is referencing in this 18 + game ?
A little too obscure for many over 18 yr olds.

Now Edward digging up an unlockable treasure chest with the sound of a Heartbeat coming from inside , seems far more likely as an easter egg .
( God knows they've taken plenty of other elements from P.O.T.C series already )

amongthecreed
05-23-2013, 05:58 AM
Or maybe a flash of green light if you're at the right place by sunset (or is it sunrise)?

ProletariatPleb
05-23-2013, 06:21 AM

Too much Luffy, too small a chance people get the reference.

x___Luffy___x
05-23-2013, 11:17 AM

i would love to see some one piece reference or something from one piece, but its also true that many people wont even understand what it is...

hope that there are people in the ac team that love one piece, then there might be a chance...

Assassin_M
05-23-2013, 11:35 AM
an Italian brothel called Horzio da Bordello

Sigv4rd
05-24-2013, 04:28 AM
Here are a few
- Edward should ask the assassins if the rules of the creed are more like "guidelines"
- More reference's to other places and lore in the assassin's creed universe like the Shao Jun reference in AC3
- Edward should get a ship in a bottle
- A scene where Edward gets marooned on an island, bonus points if he finds rum on the island

ProletariatPleb
05-24-2013, 04:33 AM
Here are a few
- Edward should ask the assassins if the rules of the creed are more like "guidelines"
- A scene where Edward gets marooned on an island, bonus points if he finds rum on the island
Please do these two, lol.

montagemik
05-24-2013, 04:51 AM
Or maybe a flash of green light if you're at the right place by sunset (or is it sunrise)?

Yeah look towards the Sunset with the Spyglass on the correct coordinates ( somewhere within the Bermuda triangle) & we're transported to a 1st Civ tomb/temple containing Juno's physical body in temporal stasis .

Could happen ..............maybe ................. maybe not . :nonchalance:

projectpat06
05-24-2013, 05:07 AM
Yeah look towards the Sunset with the Spyglass on the correct coordinates ( somewhere within the Bermuda triangle) & we're transported to a 1st Civ tomb/temple containing Juno's physical body in temporal stasis .

Could happen ..............maybe ................. maybe not . :nonchalance:

ooooooooooo.

I have a feeling we may see another big discovery dealing with the first civ that may revamp the present day story

I also hope edward gets his own hound or hounds that follow him or something when he visits his home in Nassau if that's where his home is.

poptartz20
05-24-2013, 10:28 AM
maybe something on why he named Haytham his name. like maybe he worked with a pirate of some sort or he just sees the name written somewhere.
Or something about Jenny or a Connor Easter Egg.

projectpat06
05-24-2013, 10:38 AM
maybe something on why he named Haytham his name. like maybe he worked with a pirate of some sort or he just sees the name written somewhere.
Or something about Jenny or a Connor Easter Egg.

He names Jenny after a shrimping boat

roostersrule2
05-24-2013, 10:44 AM
He names Jenny after a shrimping boat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X_Ot0k4XJc