PDA

View Full Version : I finally noticed the turkey in this game.

Jack-Reacher
05-20-2013, 10:50 PM
And I noticed I still had some chicken feed left from last night. So I started throwing it on the ground. Amazingly in somehow the feed just kept pouring and before I knew it Connor just kept on giving the turkey the chicken feed. He didnt stop, I started to feel a surreal hyper feeling build inside me as I realised I had an unlimited supply of chicken feed. The turkey began to look very plump and I knew I had to have it right there and then. I felt an erotic pulse shift through my body and I felt a strange sexual urge that I had never come close to imagining before. The turkey kept on eating, completely oblivious to how I was progressing. When I was all finished I reflected on my mood, a sense of satisfaction and productivity flowed through me. It was like for the first time I had truely lived.

However this is where I must ask for help. It feels like everything is an echo, that I am just chasing shadows of that feeling. I can't find satisfaction anywhere, nothing feels the same. Its like there is no point in going on. Should I just wait for AC4?

Billiam301
05-20-2013, 10:53 PM
What did I just read?

LoyalACFan
05-20-2013, 11:34 PM
I like this guy, his threads are... interesting?

Assassin_M
05-20-2013, 11:36 PM
Cocky

you know the male chicken

silvermercy
05-20-2013, 11:41 PM
I'm sorry to tell you this... but AC4 will only feature an assassin octopus.

STDlyMcStudpants
05-20-2013, 11:58 PM
And I noticed I still had some chicken feed left from last night. So I started throwing it on the ground. Amazingly in somehow the feed just kept pouring and before I knew it Connor just kept on giving the turkey the chicken feed. He didnt stop, I started to feel a surreal hyper feeling build inside me as I realised I had an unlimited supply of chicken feed. The turkey began to look very plump and I knew I had to have it right there and then. I felt an erotic pulse shift through my body and I felt a strange sexual urge that I had never come close to imagining before. The turkey kept on eating, completely oblivious to how I was progressing. When I was all finished I reflected on my mood, a sense of satisfaction and productivity flowed through me. It was like for the first time I had truely lived.

However this is where I must ask for help. It feels like everything is an echo, that I am just chasing shadows of that feeling. I can't find satisfaction anywhere, nothing feels the same. Its like there is no point in going on. Should I just wait for AC4?
beastiality is illegal bro,

Bashilir
05-21-2013, 12:15 AM
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/314/c/6/assassin_turkey_by_mr_samson-d5kj0fo.jpg

He's comin' for you bro.

Jack-Reacher
05-21-2013, 04:06 AM
beastiality is illegal bro,

What about virtual beastiality?

Assassin_M
05-21-2013, 04:12 AM
What about virtual beastiality?
As long as you do not touch...

TheBearJew32
05-21-2013, 08:29 AM
When i'm Hungary, i Czech the fridge for some Turkey

pacmanate
05-21-2013, 08:31 AM

Touch what :O

silvermercy
05-21-2013, 09:22 AM
The Sin is in the Mind!!!

stingray110
05-21-2013, 11:54 AM
This is from an extract called '50 shades of Turkey'

pacmanate
05-21-2013, 12:57 PM
Why this is a thread I do not know. Maybe I will post my kinky adventures one day.

Mr_Shade
05-21-2013, 01:23 PM
I hope not.... (Shudder)