PDA

View Full Version : My friends and I play assassins vs Templars for real.

Altrio Assassin
05-20-2013, 08:30 PM
I was just wondering if anyone else plays the way we do. Myself and three other friends decided to take assassins creed multiplayer to a new place. It's kinda like hide and go seek, but a little more violent. We either pair up in teams of two or play free for all but we choose a location to go play at (usually the mall) and we all meet there not knowing what each others are wearing as to make the game harder. We wear hats, hoods, sun glasses, anything to hide our identity, one of my friends goes through the trouble of wearing wigs lmao. Once we're all there we send a ready text and the game begins. As you my expect we roam the mall trying to find the other players as inconspicuously as possible.when we spot some one that's when it gets violent. Believe it or not we used to use tazers but mall guards frown upon that evidently. Now it's hand to hand, and rubber training knives. Which is evidently more acceptable some how but they don't bother us as much, anyway..... That's our game. Oh and we always wear at least one article of clothing with the abstergo or assassins symbol from the ubiworkshop.

Assassin_M
05-20-2013, 08:34 PM
Dude....tazers? You can..you know..you can just touch eachother`s shoulder or something...you don't have to hit each other, I mean...that`s...that`s bad. now they`re gonna call all gamers crazy :|

the game`s cool, but....try to tone down the violence..

Altrio Assassin
05-20-2013, 08:40 PM
Haha sorry maybe I shoulda elaboted on that all four of us are in the same martial arts class none of us get hurt and were are not allowed to strike hard. We tried the whole tap the shoulder hey I found you first but it lacks that pazaz ya know. We get a few curious stares when we take each other down but once we help each other up people know we're playing

Assassin_M
05-20-2013, 08:44 PM
Haha sorry maybe I shoulda elaboted on that all four of us are in the same martial arts class none of us get hurt and were are not allowed to strike hard. We tried the whole tap the shoulder hey I found you first but it lacks that pazaz ya know. We get a few curious stares when we take each other down but once we help each other up people know we're playing
Oh alright then, that`s fine, but be careful..cuz...a minute too late or a more anxious person watching and you can have the heat after you

also, careful not to get a wrong person :|

Altrio Assassin
05-20-2013, 08:54 PM
We have got the wrong person before but oddly enough he was Assassins creed fan so he laughed it off. My friend matts a beast at parkour so he usually has an advantage. But we're carefull. My friends Wana turn it in a nation wide game but I keep telling them I gaurantee ubisoft would shut it down.

pacmanate
05-20-2013, 09:04 PM
Ramp up the voltage on the Tazers!

GreySkellig
05-20-2013, 09:19 PM
I was thinking "yeah, yeah!" right up until tazers. Seriously, way to give gamers a bad name, and provide fodder to all the people who say video games make us more violent. I actually used to do something similar to this (not AC themed, and not so violent) with my ex and our friends. It's a lot of fun, can't see a need for tazers.

Sushiglutton
05-20-2013, 09:25 PM
Haha Awesome :D! Never thought of that this was possible in real life. But yeah listen to uncle M, be easy on the violence :).

I was thinking "yeah, yeah!" right up until tazers. Seriously, way to give gamers a bad name, and provide fodder to all the people who say video games make us more violent. I actually used to do something similar to this (not AC themed, and not so violent) with my ex and our friends. It's a lot of fun, can't see a need for tazers.

He said they had stopped using them, which I agree is a good thing.

AdamPearce
05-20-2013, 09:30 PM
Looks awesome :D (without the tazers of course)

ArabianFrost
05-20-2013, 09:41 PM
Do you guys use tranquilising darts as poison? If not, you should.

I would love to play it, but I think none of my friends are big enough friends of AC. Also, I don't imagine it takes 10 minutes like in the game? Otherwise, it sounds unbelievably adrenaline-pumping and I would definitely play it provided the means (without the violence. My soft body can't take it)

MasterAssasin84
05-20-2013, 09:58 PM
Sorry i mean i love Assassins Creed i am a collector and an avid fan of the series but i am a little to old for things like that but thats not to say the OP is.

In London carrying a Tazer is a firearm offence and the last person who was caught carrying one of those in public was mauled to the ground by Police Firearm units....

Sounds like the old chap coming out in me lol !!

Altrio Assassin
05-20-2013, 11:00 PM
The tazers stopped a while ago. How would you guys play? The violence makes it assassins creed. Otherwise it's elaborate hide and seek.

Assassin_M
05-20-2013, 11:33 PM
The tazers stopped a while ago. How would you guys play? The violence makes it assassins creed. Otherwise it's elaborate hide and seek.
Nothing wrong with it if you're professionals and even then it can still be dangerous not to mention that you do this in public, so that can lead to some sticky situations and I'm not talking about embarrasment, but anxious people. Some people can instantly panic without waiting for an explanation

Personally, I'm not saying stop. This is awesome, just be careful

Spider_Sith9
05-21-2013, 09:31 PM
I hope you have some will. Because with the amount of Templar Sheep due to their philosophy making more sense, they will recruit more and you'll be dead.

I would also like to use this time to announce I would like to to join the Order. I have to choose a side and CharpandaV1 converted me.

montagemik
05-21-2013, 10:41 PM

The violence just makes it violent elaborate hide & seek really . ( Tazer or not )

montagemik
05-21-2013, 10:48 PM
Haha Awesome :D! Never thought of that this was possible in real life. But yeah listen to uncle M, be easy on the violence :).

He said they had stopped using them, which I agree is a good thing.

Yeah , no more tazers ..........................Now they run around the public mall in 'Hoodies' pouncing on each other with Rubber 'Training Knives' .

Sounds much more acceptable for passing public or mall security . ;)