PDA

View Full Version : Your favourite soundtrack(s)?

FR0ZENZiNE
05-20-2013, 05:40 PM
What's your favorite soundtrack(s) of the series? :D

For me it are AC2 and AC3. AC3 had such an great cinematic feeling and AC2 is just omfbawz :D

Assassin_M
05-20-2013, 08:17 PM
voted all

MasterAssasin84
05-20-2013, 10:37 PM
Ive seen this topic many times before but for the Record AC2 and AC Revelations ! .

I did not mind AC3 but i felt some of the music was not as catchy as previous games but i will say i really loved this music but unfortunately it was not released on the main soundtrack it was a line between Violence and emotion and was beautifully composed for this scene especially at 1:09 and 1:10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxkmwDoEPZA

LoyalACFan
05-20-2013, 11:38 PM
They were all great, but AC2's was just freaking unbelievable...

ArabianFrost
05-20-2013, 11:51 PM
Ive seen this topic many times before but for the Record AC2 and AC Revelations ! .

I did not mind AC3 but i felt some of the music was not as catchy as previous games but i will say i really loved this music but unfortunately it was not released on the main soundtrack it was a line between Violence and emotion and was beautifully composed for this scene especially at 1:09 and 1:10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxkmwDoEPZA

Who ever was in control of what is delivered in the final project (executive producers?) with AC3 should never near a game again. First the speeches, now this?

ArabianFrost
05-20-2013, 11:55 PM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6xR3esZSHw
Out of all the soundtracks out there, the one playing at the final cutscene of revelations is the only thing that sends shivers down my spine. It's a damn perfect portrayal of the quaintness, abruptly cut by the chaos, finally ending by the look of desperation and emptiness that everyone has. Also, that baby's cry never seems to stir my emotions. That cutscene exponentially increased my interest in the TWCB mythology, but it seems Ubisoft doesn't want to improve upon an unbelievably awesome feature, instead, they gave it a short homage in AC3 and went nearly full-historical.

UbiVolfbane
05-21-2013, 01:14 AM
Quite amazing. :D The entire series has an amazing set of tracks. *Selects all* I must say that AC3's OST caught me off guard with "Trouble in Town". Fell in loved with it... and it made me stay in trouble while in towns.

roostersrule2
05-21-2013, 02:15 AM
Selected all.

Megas_Doux
05-21-2013, 03:43 AM
The first half of this track, the fanfare at 2:45, is EFFING awesome!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWllPToWBew

Rugterwyper32
05-21-2013, 03:45 AM
Voted ACR and AC3

ACR is just ingenious and has some of the best tracks in the series. Istanbul, Welcome to Konstantinyye, Ambush, On The Attack, Forum of the Ox and Labored and Lost. Great soundtrack overall.
AC3 has a certain energy to it that brings me back to it. Welcome to Boston, Trouble in Town, Homestead, The Aquila, Temple Secrets, all great tracks. Pretty memorable, too, in my opinion.

AC1 gets honorable mention, though. Access The Animus is still the best track in the series and there's the masterpiece that is City of Jerusalem. Acre Underworld is great, too.

Ferrith
05-21-2013, 09:01 AM
Access the Animus is the best soundtrack in the series for me. The vote goes to AC I. - with AC II coming second.

Ureh
05-21-2013, 02:40 PM
Haven't played AC3 yet... still, it's hard to choose. But I'd probably go with AC2 since some of the pieces seem to be "complete" and I feel they can stand by themselves even outside the game. ACR is a close second but some of them are really tailored towards cutscenes and cinematics so it feels weird sometimes, others sound splendid but are too short.

BATISTABUS
05-21-2013, 09:28 PM
Voted all. They all have so much to offer, and what they offer is so different. I can't possibly pick. If I had to be specific, I'd say that AC1 has the best use of its soundtrack, while AC3 is the best to listen to out of the game. AC2 has that European ultra-nostalgia factor, ACB is dark and brooding, while Revelations has a lot of wonderful cinematic pieces.