PDA

View Full Version : Well, here you are North America...

thecodeman715
05-18-2013, 06:44 PM
http://www.ubergizmo.com/2013/05/assassins-creed-4-black-flag-pre-order-bonuses-revealed/ I got an E-mail from Ubi a couple of days ago, it listed all of the pre-order packages. Last year for AC3, each of these retailers had their own DLC, but it was straight forward as to what it was used for... now, not so much. Any help here? Also, will you switch retailers due to the pre-order content, will you buy the regular game, or wait for the North American Collector's Edition to be announced?
It doesn't have all of the pictures, but If click on the Ubisoft link, It will take you to the US page for Pre-ordering AC4.
I also have some questions, what do the different wheels do? The astrolabe and spyglass? Are the costumes for Multiplayer or Singleplayer?

TheBearJew32
05-18-2013, 08:47 PM
I put my pre order for gamestop because it's conveniently close. Im pretty sure the costumes you are thinking about are for multiplayer (because it says, EX Captain moragan's costume, picture, and title). Waiting for the NA edition is a waste of time and money because it's always gonna be significantly worse than the editions overseas

pacmanate
05-18-2013, 10:33 PM
Already posted d00d.

Krayus Korianis
05-19-2013, 10:24 AM
Doesn't help me with the Watch, now does it.