PDA

View Full Version : I ceel cheated

DeadAmerican13
05-16-2013, 04:13 PM
I have been a die hard AC fan from day one, even when people had no idea what it was. I have spent easy a few hundred dollars keeping up with it. But I am feeling cheating from the makers, giving special missions and DLC items according to different reserve locations and different systems. Why would the makers deny a true fan the privilege of all the possible options in the game. This is not fair to the gamer, I wish it was easier for us to enjoy tbis epic story, easier and cheaper. It has gone from a game to a banking system on my wallet.Give the power back to the loyal gamers. My xbox tag is Deadamerican13 if you care.

GreySkellig
05-16-2013, 04:39 PM
DeadAmerican, you know all the DLC is still available to everyone else later on, right? Look at AC3--with the exception of one or two outfits, all extra content was eventually made available. I think the day 1 bonuses are just throwing a bone to different retailers. But maybe that wasn't what you were talking about.

The real imbalance is all the extra stuff they slap on PS3, but that's just a function of the fact that the PS3 uses a higher capacity disc.

Dag_B
05-16-2013, 05:28 PM
I never felt as if the short extramissions added so much "epicness" that you would miss something, if you do not get all. Even those "60 minutes extramissions" on PS3 never were that awesome, one reason why I will not buy the PS3-Version but the cheaper PC-version this time.
The game will be good in it's vanillaversion and the extramission will again just be nice bonuses where you do not really miss anything, if you miss them.

And maybe there will be a North American Collectors edition with all preorderpacks too, like the EMEA Black Chest edition... Then you just miss the figurine exclusive items and the Playstation extracontent (if you do not have a console)...