PDA

View Full Version : Will Tree Running be the same in ACIV?

projectpat06
05-16-2013, 08:30 AM
So do you think tree running will be the same? For a while now, I figured it would just be copy and past but Edward didn't grow up climbing trees like Connor did. Plus towards the end of this video, the interview asks about tree navigation to a degree and the creative director says there a "form" of tree navigation in the jungles.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_426810&feature=iv&src_vid=sdcglJoP3VY&v=RrR97lZcIB0

roostersrule2
05-16-2013, 08:33 AM
I don't think it'll ever be the same, not after Jim died. R.I.P. Jim.

Legendz54
05-16-2013, 08:34 AM
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/3685/screenshot20130516at535.png

It will be in there but not as much as AC3 where we can jump to every branch.

monster_rambo
05-16-2013, 08:37 AM
^It looks more real. Hopefully they get rid of those lego branches from ACIII.. I know it is not going to be like the Frontier but I know there are plenty of wild life locations. I just there is more people and missions.

projectpat06
05-16-2013, 08:38 AM
^^^that picture makes me hope we have something like the rope dart or just have the rope dart again to hang people with.

And I'm just thinking will he be able to climb up trees by jumping into the "V"s of every part of the tree. or leap from branch to branch.

MadJC1986
05-16-2013, 09:29 AM
^^^that picture makes me hope we have something like the rope dart or just have the rope dart again to hang people with.

And I'm just thinking will he be able to climb up trees by jumping into the "V"s of every part of the tree. or leap from branch to branch.

The Rope Dart has already been confirmed.

montagemik
05-16-2013, 11:04 AM

Oh Edward has a rope dart .......................Decorated spear head shaped as the 'Assassin A ' logo ------- & used to hang people / Swing across ships & trees . ( I'D GUESS )
So expect some Indiana jones exploration & swinging elements .

( They wanted to include grapple rope / rope swinging in AC-3 but dropped the idea)

MasterAssasin84
05-16-2013, 01:06 PM
This was the interview i saw on XBOX live ! it confirmed no tree Running ( Listen Carefully )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mt66Mnl5_4U

monster_rambo
05-16-2013, 01:20 PM
This was the interview i saw on XBOX live ! it confirmed no tree Running ( Listen Carefully )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6rwCyP1LLg

The gameplay reveal trailer contradicts this.

MasterAssasin84
05-16-2013, 01:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6rwCyP1LLg

The gameplay reveal trailer contradicts this.

He may be able to climb Trees but i think its more from a free running point of view, thats what he is getting at.

montagemik
05-16-2013, 01:28 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mt66Mnl5_4U

Yes - I Listened carefully (hardly in depth discussion on this feature ) ..................Then i watched the concept art & Gameplay trailers showing Edward Navigating through tree branches in the Jungle .

Maybe your definition of Tree running differs .................There's a Tree - Edward's running across it's branches .

MasterAssasin84
05-16-2013, 01:30 PM
Yes - I Listened carefully (hardly in depth discussion on this feature ) ..................Then i watched the concept art & Gameplay trailers showing Edward Navigating through tree branches in the Jungle .

Maybe your definition of Tree running differs .................There's a Tree - Edward's running across it's branches .

When i say Tree Running i was talking about Connor's style in AC3.. The part when the interview said so there is going to be no free running through trees and Jean replied NO, that confirmed it to me that we will not be seeing that feature in Black Flag.

monster_rambo
05-16-2013, 01:36 PM
When i say Tree Running i was talking about Connor's style in AC3.. The part when the interview said so there is going to be no free running through trees and Jean replied NO, that confirmed it to me that we will not be seeing that feature in Black Flag.

He is running on a tree. That is parkour and that is freerunning. And what do you mean by Connor's style? You mean he can't jump from tree to tree or climb a tree? Well he has to climb a tree before he is able to freerun on the tree branch so that is probably a no. He has to jump to ledges, beams, and to the ground so I am assuming he can jump from branch to branch. Treerunning is in the game.

pacmanate
05-16-2013, 01:39 PM
I think... that tree running will be in highly scripted scenes only.....

MasterAssasin84
05-16-2013, 01:40 PM
He is running on a tree. That is parkour and that is freerunning. And what do you mean by Connor's style? You mean he can't jump from tree to tree or climb a tree? Well he has to climb a tree before he is able to freerun on the tree branch so that is probably a no. He has to jump to ledges, beams, and to the ground so I am assuming he can jump from branch to branch. Treerunning is in the game.

When i mean Connor's style i ment tree running as it was in AC3, so if there is tree running in AC4 why would the lead developer contradict these claims in a major media interview ? does not make sense to me and in that Video he was no running he was moving slowly like he was stalking a target .

Legendz54
05-16-2013, 01:40 PM
It would make sense that pirates can climb trees, Pirates have to be good climbers, (climbing masts/sails and such)

MasterAssasin84
05-16-2013, 01:42 PM
It would make sense that pirates can climb trees, Pirates have to be good climbers, (climbing masts/sails and such)

Yes that would make sense definately, but the interviewer was talking about free running through the trees as Connor did, and thats when Jean replied no this will not be a feature.

pacmanate
05-16-2013, 01:43 PM
Like I said, if he says there is no tree running, maybe he means tree running open free roam areas. I think, judging from the pics, that we can free run on trees but only in scripted sequences, say a tomb or on a certain island for treasure or something.

monster_rambo
05-16-2013, 01:44 PM
When i mean Connor's style i ment tree running as it was in AC3, so if there is tree running in AC4 why would the lead developer contradict these claims in a major media interview ? does not make sense to me and in that Video he was no running he was moving slowly like he was stalking a target .

You seem to have a misunderstanding on the definition of freerunning. Freerunning does not necessarily imply that you are "running". The definition of freerunning, broadly speaking, and in practitioners circle with no distinction between parkour, means traversing over an obstacle from point A to point B. Wall climb, vaulting, shimmying, rolls,etc. all of these techniques are not "running" but they are part of freerunning. Get it?

monster_rambo
05-16-2013, 01:47 PM
Like I said, if he says there is no tree running, maybe he means tree running open free roam areas. I think, judging from the pics, that we can free run on trees but only in scripted sequences, say a tomb or on a certain island for treasure or something.

If they truly mean that the world is seamless, then possibly the jungle is explore-able. I really don't understand how much of the world is seamless or how much jungle we can explore but hopefully but unlikely they keep their word.

Legendz54
05-16-2013, 01:52 PM
If they truly mean that the world is seamless, then possibly the jungle is explore-able. I really don't understand how much of the world is seamless or how much jungle we can explore but hopefully but unlikely they keep their word.

From what they say its random islands that we can explore any time if we run into them on our boat. If we see an island we just jump off the boat, swim there and see what we can find.

monster_rambo
05-16-2013, 01:55 PM
From what they say its random islands that we can explore any time if we run into them on our boat. If we see an island we just jump off the boat, swim there and see what we can find.

I don't know how much of this holds true. But they are really trying to push this seamless open world agenda and they have been showing quite alot of underwater footage. Hopefully it is just one big map with plenty of places to explore.

MasterAssasin84
05-16-2013, 01:57 PM
You seem to have a misunderstanding on the definition of freerunning. Freerunning does not necessarily imply that you are "running". The definition of freerunning, broadly speaking, and in practitioners circle with no distinction between parkour, means traversing over an obstacle from point A to point B. Wall climb, vaulting, shimmying, rolls,etc. all of these techniques are not "running" but they are part of freerunning. Get it?

Yes i am aware of the difference but the interview totaly contradicts the title of this thread, its like the lead designer has confirmed this so i am going to take this information on board, i understand that there will be Parkour and free running ect in the game but the point that was made here was that the interviewer asked in lamen terms will Edward be able to move through the trees like Connor and he replied no.

Legendz54
05-16-2013, 01:58 PM
I don't know how much of this holds true. But they are really trying to push this seamless open world agenda and they have been showing quite alot of underwater footage. Hopefully it is just one big map with plenty of places to explore.

I heard all of that in some interviews, No more loading screens too, they said it will all just be one world now.

Farlander1991
05-16-2013, 02:02 PM
I heard all of that in some interviews, No more loading screens too, they said it will all just be one world now.

Which, considering that most of it is sea, is relatively easy to do (it's still hard, just easier than a full seamless ground world). They can play around with procedural loading algorithms and it will take less processing power than loading ground areas only.

pacmanate
05-16-2013, 02:09 PM

I think they mean the world around the city... You can't sail from city to city, they just mean city to water is seemless, you just go to the docks. Im talking about going to Jamaica for one mission, or that Mayan ruin. Those 2 could feature tree running.

ProletariatPleb
05-16-2013, 02:13 PM
I think it just means we can climb a tree and move around a bit, but no tree parkour jumping from tree to tree and hanging on branches style.

Legendz54
05-16-2013, 02:14 PM
They can add vine swinging to compensate for the trees.

pacmanate
05-16-2013, 02:19 PM
They can add vine swinging to compensate for the trees.

Like Tarzan!

Legendz54
05-16-2013, 02:28 PM
Like Tarzan!

Wouldn't hurt lol, he can do it on the boat in the CGI trailer so why on vines?

Sushiglutton
05-16-2013, 02:31 PM
The way I interpret the info so far (interviews+gameplay footage) is that there will be some bigger branches we can platform on, but the advanced treerunning system from AC3 is gone (or at least has been gimped). I was very, very suprised when I heard that Guesdon interview on the reveal. For me treerunning was the most interesting and unique feature AC3 added. It must have taken a tremendous effort and it's something no other game can do at anywhere near this level. Since Edward has the same basic moveset as Connor it seems to me most of the hard work has been done, just reskin the trees Caribbean style and cash in.

But I think we must wait and see, because it hasn't been 100% confirmed either way. I'm still hoping for treerunning as I think it would add a lot to this setting.

MasterAssasin84
05-16-2013, 02:31 PM
I think it just means we can climb a tree and move around a bit, but no tree parkour jumping from tree to tree and hanging on branches style.

Thats the conclusion i have come to lol ! Jean said in the interview that Edward will not beable to move through the trees like Connor could.

projectpat06
05-16-2013, 08:15 PM
I think they should allow edward to move like connor did in the trees just for the sake of it being a fun mechanic that took a long time to make. No one really cared how ezio got into climbing buildings so why do we need a story reason for edward to freerun in the trees

GreySkellig
05-16-2013, 09:37 PM
Here's my two cents:

The rough wording is no, Edward will not be able to move through the trees like Connor did. I interpret this to mean that Edward will be able to climb trees, walk on branches, even jump branch to branch. But by the very nature of the jungle environment we're talking about here, the same movement will not be possible. You won't be able to traverse whole areas in the trees. Instead climbable trees will be more sparse, and designed more for the purposes of stealth and ambush than navigation.

I'm also curious about the rope dart swinging a few people mentioned. The programming for this exists, I believe, from the whip in AC3: Liberation. Might not be too much of a stretch for them to integrate it into the game, especially since it seems we already have swinging in some form with ships' ropes.

Billiam301
05-16-2013, 10:14 PM
I read somewhere that tree running wasn't intended to be in AC4 but due to the success in AC3, they have implemented tree running areas into Black Flag...

Sushiglutton
05-16-2013, 10:37 PM
I read somewhere that tree running wasn't intended to be in AC4 but due to the success in AC3, they have implemented tree running areas into Black Flag...

It's from here: http://www.examiner.com/list/assassin-s-creed-4-black-flag-will-be-a-unique-experience-like-never-before

"This feedback also made its way into the production. An example: we started the game with less tree-running-capable locations - after the strong reception we saw in 'ACIII' we decided to add more jungles and natural locations that supported this feature," Ismail said.

This interview was puplished April 18th a month after the reveal, so maybe they decided to add more of it due to feedback after the reveal? I dunno, feels like they are sending mixed signals on this topic.

GreySkellig
05-16-2013, 10:54 PM
I dunno, feels like they are sending mixed signals on this topic.

I'd say that's a bit of an understatement. :P

EarthlyStudio1
05-16-2013, 10:57 PM
I sure hope so.

montagemik
05-17-2013, 01:28 AM
feels like they are sending mixed signals on this topic.

It's Ubisoft ;)

Nothing is True - Everything is Permitted .............= Ignore what we show /tell you - We'll do & include whatever we like. :cool:

MasterAssasin84
05-17-2013, 10:16 AM
It's Ubisoft ;)

Nothing is True - Everything is Permitted .............= Ignore what we show /tell you - We'll do & include whatever we like. :cool:

This lool !!

Mr_Shade
05-17-2013, 12:08 PM
or.. you guys could stop assuming things - and ask a direct question to someone who maybe able to find out one way or the other...

I'll see what I can find out ;)

Legendz54
05-17-2013, 12:14 PM
or.. you guys could stop assuming things - and ask a direct question to someone who maybe able to find out one way or the other...

sweet.

pacmanate
05-17-2013, 12:26 PM

Do us proud *salutes*

MasterAssasin84
05-17-2013, 12:28 PM

Nice one shade :)

But i did not assume anything i just literaly went by what was said in this interview, no better reliable source than from good old Jean himself ;)

Mr_Shade
05-17-2013, 12:34 PM
My comment was aimed at this:
It's Ubisoft ;)

So, we will see....

Sushiglutton
05-17-2013, 05:17 PM

Thank you :)! Loved it in AC3, fingers crossed!

TheArcaneEagle
05-17-2013, 05:33 PM
I think it will be the same, but it's weird that in AC3, Haytham couldn't climb trees; he couldn't even stay aloft without falling down.

If this be the case, this questions whether we will have the same abilities/weapons such as the rope dart that Connor had in Assassin's Creed 3.

AidenPixxel
05-17-2013, 05:53 PM
Go at 5:30

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71sQr0sMdzM

pacmanate
05-17-2013, 06:45 PM
So it is there, why couldn't they all just say what Darby said. Thank you McDevitt, I love you.

As it goes, Im going to watch all that. I didn't know you could take over ships AND pressure their crew into joining yours

Sushiglutton
05-17-2013, 07:22 PM
Darby made the most sense I have to say, so I'm gonna go with what he said until more info has been reveal. Different kind of treerunning in the jungle. AC3 style in Kingston etc (but fewer trees presumably).

MasterAssasin84
05-17-2013, 07:54 PM
I think it will be the same, but it's weird that in AC3, Haytham couldn't climb trees; he couldn't even stay aloft without falling down.

If this be the case, this questions whether we will have the same abilities/weapons such as the rope dart that Connor had in Assassin's Creed 3.

I think the fact that Connor coming from the Mohawk tribe ( thus carrying his mothers genes, years of practice that sort of thing ) was the reason why Connor could tree run and Haytham could not.

But igoing by the interview with Darby it seem there will be some sort of Tree running, which is conflicting to what Jean said ? But here is hoping as that was a seriously cool feature :)

GreySkellig
05-17-2013, 10:49 PM
What's the chronology on these interviews? Because if they did indeed decide to add some treerunning based on fan response, that might explain the inconsistencies between interviews.

MasterAssasin84
05-17-2013, 10:58 PM
What's the chronology on these interviews? Because if they did indeed decide to add some treerunning based on fan response, that might explain the inconsistencies between interviews.

The one with Jean Guesdon was an XBOX Live interview which appeared about 2 months ago i think ?

Bashilir
05-17-2013, 11:05 PM
I'd rather have an explanation as to WHY he can climb trees and such. Maybe.. early on he gets captured by some native village and ends up learning how to treerun. I dunno..

pacmanate
05-17-2013, 11:11 PM
I'd rather have an explanation as to WHY he can climb trees and such. Maybe.. early on he gets captured by some native village and ends up learning how to treerun. I dunno..

Did you watch that video? Its because pirates are very good climbers due to being on ships, climbing masts, walking along poles for balance...

MasterAssasin84
05-17-2013, 11:13 PM

Well pirates were very agile, and the interviews did say that Edward is a very adopt climber, it does make sense for him to climb trees as he will be exploring islands and jungle

Sushiglutton
05-20-2013, 01:49 PM

So how did it go, was there any answer from the devs :D?

Mr_Shade
05-20-2013, 01:57 PM
No reply so far, in fact they seem very busy at the moment for some reason...

I'll give them a poke ;)

pacmanate
05-20-2013, 01:59 PM

I'll give them a poke ;)

Just give us their email addresses..... :p save you time

Mr_Shade
05-20-2013, 02:03 PM
Just give us their email addresses..... :p save you time
Only takes a second.. Thanks ;)

pacmanate
05-20-2013, 02:03 PM
Only takes a second.. Thanks ;)

No no, its okay, you have one working hand, I can help!

Sushiglutton
05-20-2013, 02:05 PM

I'll give them a poke ;)

No problem, thanks for doing this :D! I bet with E3 coming up things are a bit hectic :).

Mr_Shade
05-20-2013, 02:16 PM
Indeed, all over tbh ;)

MasterAssasin84
05-20-2013, 03:29 PM
Indeed, all over tbh ;)

Must be very exciting though getting the opportunity to be part of a mjaor gaming event, hectic as it sounds i am sure this is something you guys look forward to every year.

The last gaming event i attended ( obviously no were near the magnitude of E3 ) was about 7 years at the London Excel center.

deskp
05-20-2013, 03:53 PM
I dont understand why people need reasons the extremely good parkour/freerunning assassins can also climb trees....

Haytham not being able to was more of a fun thing to make him different from Connor. If ud need an explanation to why, I guess living in london doesent present amny trees, where as being a tropical pirate u come across alot of jungle etc.

gameplay over story please!

Farlander1991
05-20-2013, 03:55 PM
gameplay over story please!

Tying gameplay and narrative together in a way so they would play off eachother instead of prioritizing please!

Mr_Shade
05-20-2013, 03:55 PM
Must be very exciting though getting the opportunity to be part of a mjaor gaming event, hectic as it sounds i am sure this is something you guys look forward to every year.

The last gaming event i attended ( obviously no were near the magnitude of E3 ) was about 7 years at the London Excel center.It's a lot of work ;)

I do try and get to the UK events as much as I can though - being based in Stoke on Trent, means I have some traveling - but I do recommend EuroGamer Expo - great crowd there :)

Even if some of them are slightly a little too keen to get t shirts from me... Some even follow you to the bathroom.. lol

Sushiglutton
05-20-2013, 04:28 PM
Agree with deskp, even I can climb a tree. If you are able to climb a cathedral, you can climb a tree. There should be an explanation if Edward was not able to climb them (allergy perhaps lol).

Tying gameplay and narrative together in a way so they would play off eachother instead of prioritizing please!

Ideally yeah, but AC3 didn't balance narrative and gameplay well at all. The emphasis was clearly on narrative. Only way to explain the longest tutorial in videogame history, Paul Revere, Battle of Concord, Haytham bossfight, Desmond missions, Lee chase etc. None of that was in the service of gameplay. Explains why there are so many missions built around auxiliary mechanics with such catastrophic results.

MasterAssasin84
05-20-2013, 04:40 PM
It's a lot of work ;)

I do try and get to the UK events as much as I can though - being based in Stoke on Trent, means I have some traveling - but I do recommend EuroGamer Expo - great crowd there :)

Even if some of them are slightly a little too keen to get t shirts from me... Some even follow you to the bathroom.. lol

Ahh talk about EuroGamer i actualy remember the one last year at London Earls Court one i was going to get a ticket but work commitments restricted me :( but i do remember at Earls Court Station London on the Ticket Barriers there was images of Connor actualy plastered on the folding barriers, i wish i took pictures now to show you them. lol.

You will be suprised the lengths some people go for a freebie lol !

GreySkellig
05-20-2013, 09:31 PM
I'm really hoping Mr. Shade can confirm/deny this. It will make a big difference in whether I buy the game. (Who am I kidding, I'll probably get it either way.)

MasterAssasin84
05-20-2013, 09:50 PM
I'm really hoping Mr. Shade can confirm/deny this. It will make a big difference in whether I buy the game. (Who am I kidding, I'll probably get it either way.)

As ive said along i reckon that Edward will certainly be able to climb trees i mean he will have to, to be able to explore hunt and kill templars in the jungles but the point that is being made is that he will not be able to free run through the trees like Connor was able to.

GreySkellig
05-20-2013, 10:10 PM
I'm just wondering what exactly that means.

roostersrule2
05-21-2013, 06:05 AM
I'm just wondering what exactly that means.It means it wont be as open as AC3's was, you can only go on selected branches.

pacmanate
05-21-2013, 08:29 AM
AC fans are so weird...

Farlander1991
05-21-2013, 08:38 AM
AC fans are so weird...

You figured that out just now? :p :p :p

MasterAssasin84
05-21-2013, 10:13 AM
It means it wont be as open as AC3's was, you can only go on selected branches.

This !

salman137
05-21-2013, 11:14 AM
Tree running in AC3 was possible only on V shaped trees.But some of the new gameplay screens in Assassin's Creed Black Flag shows that u can now run on other types of trees and vines.
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTtoNmGUHJXNpCSysZ6LxmcFvt0fkX3x CbxGg3GunIIJpgWSeiF

MasterAssasin84
05-21-2013, 11:41 AM
Tree running in AC3 was possible only on V shaped trees.But some of the new gameplay screens in Assassin's Creed Black Flag shows that u can now run on other types of trees and vines.
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTtoNmGUHJXNpCSysZ6LxmcFvt0fkX3x CbxGg3GunIIJpgWSeiF

This is concept art not proof of tree running, Connor's ability to move through the trees will be reflected differently with Edward Kenway. its makes perfect sense that Edward has the abilty to climb trees because of Jungle exploration but lets not forget that the Jungles are very dense places so logicaly for Edward to move through the trees as fluid as Connor could in the frontier would not make much sense.

And tree running in AC3 was not just with V Shaped trees he could also move from branch to branch which in my eyes is free running through the tree tops.

Mr_Shade
05-22-2013, 04:32 PM
dum dum dum..

Official information time...

Tree-running will be present in AC4.

We have dedicated a considerable amount of time refining it, however… although the most noticeable changes will be in the environment. We have spent lots of time refining the environment in order to ensure that mobility takes priority and to cut out dead ends… Edward should always have a choice of directions and elevations he can traverse, even in cities.

MasterAssasin84
05-22-2013, 04:54 PM
dum dum dum..

We have dedicated a considerable amount of time refining it, however… although the most noticeable changes will be in the environment. We have spent lots of time refining the environment in order to ensure that mobility takes priority and to cut out dead ends… Edward should always have a choice of directions and elevations he can traverse, even in cities.

Obviously redefining because Jungles are more dense than the vast frontier ! yesp makes sense to me but i could not understand one saying no on sayimg yes lol why not come out with it in the begining ? i am thinking because of creative purposes :)

Mr_Shade
05-22-2013, 05:09 PM
No idea..

But you have your answer now - I'll let the conspiracy people decide LOL

ProletariatPleb
05-22-2013, 05:45 PM
dum dum dum..

Shadey is obviously trying to deceive us poor people because he hates trees.

Mr_Shade
05-22-2013, 06:16 PM
not my words ;)

SixKeys
05-22-2013, 06:54 PM

Awesome. My only problem with tree-running in AC3 was the dead ends and not having enough paths. It'll be a lot more fun/useful if we are given more opportunities to use it. :)

MasterAssasin84
05-22-2013, 07:07 PM
Awesome. My only problem with tree-running in AC3 was the dead ends and not having enough paths. It'll be a lot more fun/useful if we are given more opportunities to use it. :)

Exactly !! being as the jungle will be more dense getting from A to B in the Canopys of the trees i expect will be more fluid . than the open frontier

SixKeys
05-22-2013, 07:14 PM
I also hope there'll be more trees in the cities. Not everywhere, obviously, but present. In the E3 demo of AC3 they made Connor use the tree branch to hang up that soldier as part of a mission but in the final game there were no real opportunities like that in the cities.

montagemik
05-22-2013, 07:19 PM
I also hope there'll be more trees in the cities. Not everywhere, obviously, but present. In the E3 demo of AC3 they made Connor use the tree branch to hang up that soldier as part of a mission but in the final game there were no real opportunities like that in the cities.

BIG Question is ...............Can we climb trees & Throw Coconuts at people ?? ;)

ProletariatPleb
05-22-2013, 07:19 PM
BIG Question is ...............Can we climb trees & Throw Coconuts at people ?? ;)
Lmfao! That should so be an option.

montagemik
05-22-2013, 07:25 PM
Lmfao! That should so be an option.

I Also wanted the Winter option to throw 'Snowballs' at civillians in AC-3 (mostly the orphans & kids on homestead ) ................But no such luck , not even as a Christmas bonus.

ProletariatPleb
05-22-2013, 07:28 PM
just make throwing stuff a stealth mechanic, could be useful.