PDA

View Full Version : My predictions for the next AC games

pineal_gland
05-16-2013, 12:10 AM
In AC3 they introduced templar gameplay in the singleplayer story.
In AC4 they will show us how bad the assassin philosophies are and that freedom and anarchy are things to be very afraid of.
in AC5 we will play as a templar that will show us how we can't live without the current order.

Wouldn't surprise me at all with all this nasty stuff going on at ubisoft.

silvermercy
05-16-2013, 12:12 AM
I'd love a full Templar's Creed game! :cool:

Assassin_M
05-16-2013, 12:13 AM
Wouldn't surprise me at all with all this nasty stuff going on at ubisoft.
wait.....what ?

pineal_gland
05-16-2013, 12:18 AM
wait.....what ?

********s 'nd stuff. You know what i'm talking about...

Assassin_M
05-16-2013, 12:19 AM
********s 'n stuff. You know what i'm talking about...
but...what does that have to do with Bad Assassins, Templar gameplay and next AC predictions ??

pineal_gland
05-16-2013, 12:22 AM
You don't understand?

It's actually a joke, but a joke with a little bit of truth behind it.

Assassin_M
05-16-2013, 12:28 AM
You don't understand?

It's actually a joke, but a joke with a little bit of truth behind it.
Well, i AM quite dense....but let me give you something...

the first AC was what started the ambiguity theme....not AC III...there`s that. I hope YOU understand what I mean

monster_rambo
05-16-2013, 12:42 AM
my next prediction for AC:
AC5
-8 different edition for the game
-5 DLC + other payment for online upgrades

AC6
-same thing
-adds premium version
-pay when you die
-pay to progress faster through your character
-pay for ending
-pay for alternative ending

AC7
-rinse and repeat
-FPS version for COD fans

ac8
ac9
ac10
ac11
,,ac100

rinse and repeat..sucess!! $$$$$$$$

Spider_Sith9
05-16-2013, 12:45 AM
I'd love a full Templar's Creed game! :cool:It's have to be a spin-off, but alot of Assassin's will have to get killed. And if they wanna do a POV Sequel in the AC main series they will have a lack of room to write with. Not to mention chances are you will not be able to Parkour.

Well, i AM quite dense....but let me give you something...

the first AC was what started the ambiguity theme....not AC III...there`s that. I hope YOU understand what I meanPeople actually played/remember/care for AC1? Not to mention Haytham was the one who had the best points. So AC3 is the face for the Templars just as Ezio is the face for Assassin's Creed as a whole.

Assassin_M
05-16-2013, 12:50 AM
People actually played/remember/care for AC1? Not to mention Haytham was the one who had the best points. So AC3 is the face for the Templars just as Ezio is the face for Assassin's Creed as a whole.
This isn't about opinions here...Ezio isn't the face of AC as a whole, Haytham is not the first Templar to have a point, Edward is not the first Assassin to be portrayed as he is and AC I exists....whether people played it or not...

^Facts

silvermercy
05-16-2013, 12:55 AM
It's have to be a spin-off, but alot of Assassin's will have to get killed. And if they wanna do a POV Sequel in the AC main series they will have a lack of room to write with. Not to mention chances are you will not be able to Parkour..
Well Haytham could parkour all right! lol
I don't think a Templar-based game would be that impossible...

Spider_Sith9
05-16-2013, 01:27 AM
Well Haytham could parkour all right! lol
I don't think a Templar-based game would be that impossible...
They can't make Assassin converts/Sleeper Agent clones anymore. Unless it's Modern Day. We seen what Cross could do in Dubai and Russia in The Fall and The Chain.

GreySkellig
05-16-2013, 01:29 AM
my next prediction for AC:
AC5
-8 different edition for the game
-5 DLC + other payment for online upgrades

AC6
-same thing
-adds premium version
-pay when you die
-pay to progress faster through your character
-pay for ending
-pay for alternative ending

AC7
-rinse and repeat
-FPS version for COD fans

ac8
ac9
ac10
ac11
,,ac100

rinse and repeat..sucess!! $$$$$$$$

You're such a ray of sunshine. If you're so disillusioned with the series, why hang around here?

Assassin_M
05-16-2013, 01:30 AM
You're such a ray of sunshine. If you're so disillusioned with the series, why hang around here?
to voice his opinion ?

monster_rambo
05-16-2013, 01:41 AM

Just because I hate where the series is going doesn't mean I can't voice my opinion. I still choose to follow the series and see what other members have to say about upcoming games. If you don't like it, **** you.

Assassin_M
05-16-2013, 01:42 AM
Just because I hate where the series is going doesn't mean I can't voice my opinion. I still choose to follow the series and see what other members have to say about upcoming games. If you don't like it, -SNAP-
No need for that..you made your point with the first sentence..

Spider_Sith9
05-16-2013, 01:43 AM
This isn't about opinions here...Ezio isn't the face of AC as a whole, Haytham is not the first Templar to have a point, Edward is not the first Assassin to be portrayed as he is and AC I exists....whether people played it or not...

^FactsFirst things first, why are people still clinging to Ezio saying he's the best? Because his personality and charisma. No other reason. Plus he's overstayed his welcome. And yes, Haytham isn't the first Templar to have points. But he IS the one who put it in such amazing words. "It's an invitation to Chaos." and that they just want the world to be as it is. If not for Haytham, much of the fanbase wouldn't have seen things his way and are now Templar fans. Of which they may take offense over Gabe calling them "Assassins" because they represent the entire fanbase which is not true. You remember all those Allegiance threads a few months ago which forced me to go dark because you guys don't have a damn sense of faith in humanity! You are a Templar after all Hayth_M and yet you dare question what I see for the fanbase?

Also, why do I hear "AC1 sucks just skip it." and "It's so repetitive it killed the game and Altair was bland. It's the worse in the series." or "Jeniio557: I hope AC4 goes back to planning your Assassinations. Erebus_X: God I hope not. AC1 was the most boring game this gen! I hope they keep the GTA formula because it was fun."?

Open your eyes!

GreySkellig
05-16-2013, 01:49 AM
Monster_rambo, my point is merely that your recent posts (those I've seen) seem pretty agitated. If it got me so aggravated, I'd save myself the ulcer and check out. But maybe that's my own personal preference to avoid the things that burn my cheese.

I'm just going to ignore the cursing, other than to say it never makes a point more persuasive.

Assassin_M
05-16-2013, 01:50 AM
First things first, why are people still clinging to Ezio saying he's the best? Because his personality and charisma. No other reason. Plus he's overstayed his welcome. And yes, Haytham isn't the first Templar to have points. But he IS the one who put it in such amazing words. "It's an invitation to Chaos." and that they just want the world to be as it is. If not for Haytham, much of the fanbase wouldn't have seen things his way and are now Templar fans. Of which they may take offense over Gabe calling them "Assassins" because they represent the entire fanbase which is not true. You remember all those Allegiance threads a few months ago which forced me to go dark because you guys don't have a damn sense of faith in humanity! You are a Templar after all Hayth_M and yet you dare question what I see for the fanbase?

Also, why do I hear "AC1 sucks just skip it." and "It's so repetitive it killed the game and Altair was bland. It's the worse in the series." or "Jeniio557: I hope AC4 goes back to planning your Assassinations. Erebus_X: God I hope not. AC1 was the most boring game this gen! I hope they keep the GTA formula because it was fun."?

Open your eyes!
Like I said, it`s not about opinions...all of these comments are opinions...i`m talking facts..

STDlyMcStudpants
05-16-2013, 02:03 AM
I have a feeling Assassins Creed 5 will be the last in the series..that we will be getting fillers like brotherhood and revelations until its release...
Mainly because they only own webspace/url up to Assassins Creed 5

Spider_Sith9
05-16-2013, 02:17 AM
Like I said, it`s not about opinions...all of these comments are opinions...i`m talking facts..

But they are facts in the eyes of the general industry. Also, I'm merely stating the status quo.