PDA

View Full Version : Sequence 8

JukeSkylar
05-15-2013, 04:13 PM
Hey there!
I just startet playing AC and happened to come across a huge problem after playing a little.
maybe its just me being too dumb, but i cant start my first mission in sequence 8. I get the hint to meet hickey. But where the heck is he?! I thought he was in NY 'cause it was mentioned the sequence before 8, but i seem to cannot travel there.
I open the map, click NY... and nothing happens. I really dont know why and its freaking me out 'cause I dont get anywhere. Do I have to go somewhere else?
So please, share your wisdom with me if you know what I do wrong.

Thanks guys.

JukeSkylar
05-15-2013, 04:49 PM
I forgot to mention it's AC III

UbiVolfbane
05-16-2013, 11:25 PM
If you are still unable to travel to NY, please make sure you have visited all "!" marks in the current map that pertain to the main story. If you are unable to actually travel to the local please verify your progress in-game and location with a gameplay video to see what is required to progress. If you are continuing to experience the issue please open up a ticket to Support so the problem can be investigated. The links to Ubisoft Support can be found in my signature below.

Anykeyer
05-17-2013, 06:02 AM
Go to (not by fast travel) NY from frontier

Locopells
05-17-2013, 11:21 AM
Yeah, like Anykeyr says - you cannot fast travel to NY, the first time you visit, you HAVE to go through the Frontier entrance.

JukeSkylar
05-19-2013, 09:40 AM
ok I will. Thanks to all of you