PDA

View Full Version : AC Revelations - music still doesn't play, after completing the game.

Dreman99
05-15-2013, 04:11 PM
It baffles me that Ubi still hasn't corrected this huge glitch? Have they ever made any statements about this? :confused:

MasterAssasin84
05-15-2013, 04:23 PM
you using XBOX because as far as i know the music is still there when you complete the game , i was roaming the Phosperon harbour and heard the Byzantium theme.

Dreman99
05-15-2013, 04:27 PM
Yes I play on Xbox. Played this weekend before last, the music was still not playing when I played.

MasterAssasin84
05-15-2013, 04:31 PM
Yes I play on Xbox. Played this weekend before last, the music was still not playing when I played.

It actualy does play but not as frequent as if you was playing through the campaign, as i said i remember hearing certain themes when went back in Constantinople .

montagemik
05-15-2013, 05:15 PM
It baffles me that Ubi still hasn't corrected this huge glitch? Have they ever made any statements about this? :confused:

You mean 'this huge Glitch' that doesn't break the game or prevent 100% completion ??

No , i doubt a patch for a 'Glitch' like that almost 2 years after AC-R launched is any kind of Priority for Ubisoft anymore.

jayjay275
05-15-2013, 05:25 PM
Used to not work for me, but it does now. :)

overdidd
05-15-2013, 05:34 PM
I have this problem too on my PS3. I bought the game on day one, and it never played ambient music after finishing the game. There are plenty of people who have this bug, and have had this from the start. People have also contacted ubisoft about it, but they never fixed it. It's one of the reasons why I haven't played rev again after I ended the game.

EDIT: I do have a contemporary fix, replay any sequence, best is to replay 2. When you're in the sequence, after the cutscene just go back to the main game. Ambient music will now play. But only for a while.

Dreman99
05-15-2013, 08:02 PM
Yeah I've done the replay a sequence "fix", but it plays like fragments of the music. And only for a little while, like you said.