PDA

View Full Version : Assassins creed 3

thekilq1366
05-13-2013, 08:42 PM
what is the deal with connor losing his bow and not being able to get it back. What is up with all the glitching in ac3. There isnt any glitching in ac and ac2 and brotherhood and relevations and the multi-player sucks. Ac3 is the worst assassins creed game i ever played and i am a assassins creed fan. There is so much glitching in ac3 think how much more glitching there will be in assassins creed blackflag. ubi soft needs to put out a better assassins creed game.

lothario-da-be
05-13-2013, 08:45 PM
Why would there be even more glitching in ac4?

thekilq1366
05-15-2013, 05:29 AM
they are using the same game engine that they used in assassins creed 3 thats where the glitching will come from.

Assassin_M
05-15-2013, 05:32 AM
they are using the same game engine that they used in assassins creed 3 thats where the glitching will come from.
Going by the way you so absurdly claim that AC II, ACB and ACR had NO glitches, i`ll assume you do not know even what an Engine is and even if you did, you most likely do not know what it means to use an engine again....that`s actually a good thing

ProletariatPleb
05-15-2013, 06:27 AM
I keep hearing that BS argument about how the game has bugs because it's using a "new" engine...

poptartz20
05-15-2013, 09:33 AM
well... if that's how you feel. The game was different for everybody. I ran into a couple of glitches, while others ran into a shiz ton. Personally the best one in my opinion.

roostersrule2
05-15-2013, 09:54 AM
Going by the way you so absurdly claim that AC II, ACB and ACR had NO glitches, i`ll assume you do not know even what an Engine is and even if you did, you most likely do not know what it means to use an engine again....that`s actually a good thingI don't know about you but I swear I never had even the tiniest glitch in ACB.

LoyalACFan
05-15-2013, 09:58 AM
I don't know about you but I swear I never had even the tiniest glitch in ACB.

If you finish the Truth puzzles before Desmond goes into a coma, you'll get stuck standing in his Animus chair with no way to move or interact with anything. That one happens to EVERYBODY.

MasterAssasin84
05-15-2013, 03:32 PM
what is the deal with connor losing his bow and not being able to get it back. What is up with all the glitching in ac3. There isnt any glitching in ac and ac2 and brotherhood and relevations and the multi-player sucks. Ac3 is the worst assassins creed game i ever played and i am a assassins creed fan. There is so much glitching in ac3 think how much more glitching there will be in assassins creed blackflag. ubi soft needs to put out a better assassins creed game.

Obviously AC3 was running of Anvil next which was a different engine to what AC2 and ACB was running on... and how can you say that Black Flag will have glitches ? AC3 running of a new engine playing on current gen systems it was obvious there was going to be a few little bugs which ubi are relying on us the player to inform them.

If you feel this way then i would suggest not purchasing Black Flag and wait for the next yearly instalment :rolleyes:

thekilq1366
05-16-2013, 02:27 AM
I know what an engine is and i know what it does.Using the same anvil next engine with all the problems in a ac3 will be the different problems in ac4. I have talked to ubisoft support
and they confirmed that the anvil next was used to produce blackflag.