PDA

View Full Version : Sexual Content in Far Cry 3 and Future Ubisoft Games (Need for ability to opt-out) |

Irish Tracker
05-12-2013, 08:20 PM
Hello Everyone,

This post is not meant to feed the trolls. I have been with Ubisoft since the original Splinter Cell. I have mad respect for Ubi and own many if not all Ubi games.

I am posting this because I am an adult but I have younger family members and siblings and have noticed recently with Far Cry 3 and Blood Dragon there is a considerable amount of explicit soft-core sexuality and nudity.

***As a loyal player, customer and fan, please give me the option of opting-out of sexual content or being able to skip scene (much like what COD did with asking you if you were comfortable playing with the airport terrorist level).***

I am not shy, I am not prude but I really do care about my younger gen family gamers and would like that option to "opt out" of sexual content. I would hate to not be able to buy future Ubi titles because of an unclear conscience or a risk that while im not home, my family members could be exposed to stuff they are too young for. Thanks again for listening, whoever is listening. What do you guys think?

If a game is truly stand alone solid quality it does not need to cheapen itself by adding sex to sell it.

-Irish

BWX232
05-13-2013, 03:26 PM
"What do you guys think?"

I don't think this game should be played around anyone who is too young to see or hear the sexual content, period. The language, murder, arson, etc., is worse.
This is an adult game, treat it as such.

LUKUS PUKUS7
05-15-2013, 07:56 PM
"What do you guys think?"

I don't think this game should be played around anyone who is too young to see or hear the sexual content, period. The language, murder, arson, etc., is worse.
This is an adult game, treat it as such.

Pretty much this^ If you let your younger siblings play Far cry 3 and\or
BD and complain about an incredibly brief sight of boobage, you sir need help!