PDA

View Full Version : Bought The Assassin's Creed 3 "Washington Edition" (cannot activate season pass)

Neslo95
05-11-2013, 02:48 AM
So I've finally bought assassin's creed 3 then it led me to a huge disappointment. I bought it yesterday 5/11/2013 (GMT+8). I installed it and activation code is fine. But when it came to the season pass it won't activate INGAME. I've use the code in ubisoft's store and I got it. all the dlc's appeared on my uplay account. I downloaded the 1st part of the Washington series and when I installed it and started assassin's creed 3 and clicked on Washington thing on the main menu. It asks for the code. I typed in the code and the game just says my code is invalid. I live in the Philippines and I bought a pc hardcopy.

Neslo95
05-11-2013, 02:52 AM
I've searched about this on google dozens of times and I've stumbled upon this season pass code generator. Is it possible that it cracked a code that's similar to mine?

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
05-11-2013, 07:09 PM
Hi, please open a ticket with Technical Support, the link is in my signature.

Anykeyer
05-11-2013, 07:41 PM
Its likely that u dont have to enter your season pass cdkey. Instead you should enter cdkeys for each DLC provided by ubishop. And keep DLC installers or even burn them on disc because usually ubishop downloads expire after 5 downloads/30 days. It sounds riciculous and right from stone age, but thats how it is.