PDA

View Full Version : Sequence 6+ Memory Replays Always Equip "French Naval Axe"!!!???

Lantrozous
05-10-2013, 12:11 AM
Every single mission I replay equips the French Naval Axe (the one that inexplicably hangs sideways from Connor's belt), no matter what medium/blunt/heavy weapon I have equipped. Does everyone else have this glitch, and if so, has anyone found a way to fix it???

Assassin_M
05-10-2013, 12:14 AM
It`s not a glitch, if you replay memories from sequence 6 till 9 while equipped with an Officers sword (or other weapon that is only unlocked after said sequences) you`ll be equipped with the earliest default weapon that you could buy at that time....

you can stop this from happening by equipping the earliest sword available

If none of the above applies to you, then i`m wrong and this is indeed a glitch that never happened to me...

Lantrozous
05-10-2013, 07:23 AM
It`s not a glitch, if you replay memories from sequence 6 till 9 while equipped with an Officers sword (or other weapon that is only unlocked after said sequences) you`ll be equipped with the earliest default weapon that you could buy at that time....

you can stop this from happening by equipping the earliest sword available

If none of the above applies to you, then i`m wrong and this is indeed a glitch that never happened to me...

A few tests seem to confirm that theory, except for the fact that the equipping Obwandiyag's War Club makes any normal weapon disappear entirely. I guess my one follow-up question would be if it's always the French Naval Axe for you too. Please let me know.

Assassin_M
05-10-2013, 07:24 AM
A few tests seem to confirm that theory, except for the fact that the equipping Obwandiyag's War Club makes any normal weapon disappear. I guess my one follow-up question would be if it's always the French Naval Axe for you too. Please let me know.
Yup...it`s the same axe for me too

Lantrozous
05-10-2013, 10:41 PM
Yup...it`s the same axe for me too

Thanks....Ehhhh, could I also go perhaps a step further and ask if equipping the Obwandiyag's War Club causes the normal weapons to disappear? I'd really appreciate it.