PDA

View Full Version : *SPOILERS* Connor's Forsaken Epilogue Speech

Philliesfan377
05-08-2013, 09:15 PM
I'm not sure if this has been posted yet, but it deserves to be. This is a speech made by Connor that was cut from the game. Show this to people who hate Connor is "Boring". This is pretty much why he is my favorite Assassin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g59vyPocZQQ&list=FL6o4WAwS_rX9bJbbynGMYOg&index=1

SixKeys
05-08-2013, 09:21 PM
It's been posted many times, just two or three days ago most recently. It still doesn't change my opinion of his character, BTW.

Spider_Sith9
05-08-2013, 10:03 PM
It's been posted many times, just two or three days ago most recently. It still doesn't change my opinion of his character, BTW.

Sound negative

pacmanate
05-08-2013, 10:16 PM
Sound negative

What, you want everyone to say "oh this changes my opinion of him"?

Spider_Sith9
05-08-2013, 11:12 PM
What, you want everyone to say "oh this changes my opinion of him"?

Guess not. But I just know from everyone's opinion of Connor...it isn't good.

SixKeys
05-08-2013, 11:20 PM
Sound negative

I don't dislike Connor as much as some people. I think he's okay, but still boring. One little speech at the end won't erase all his awkward scenes with the Homestead people and stupid choices he makes in the story.

Megas_Doux
05-09-2013, 01:27 AM
I and stupid choices he makes in the story.

Well at least he did not set AN entire city on fire, compromised the brotherhood by having a great leader protecting the girl he liked just because, then almost lose a very important asset of the brotherhood because of that very same girl, or even yealing about his secret order in the middle of the city, at noon.....

Connor is reckless, but not that up to that point.

SixKeys
05-09-2013, 01:47 AM
Well at least he did not set AN entire city on fire, compromised the brotherhood by having a great leader protecting the girl he liked just because, then almost lose a very important asset of the brotherhood because of that very same girl, or even yealing about his secret order in the middle of the city, at noon.....

Connor is reckless, but not that up to that point.

What's your point?

Megas_Doux
05-09-2013, 01:59 AM
What's your point?

I meant that "stupid" decisions are not only on Connor to blame. In fact, Ezio was FAR more, lets say, "reckless", than Connor.....

SixKeys
05-09-2013, 02:02 AM
I meant that "stupid" decisions are not only on Connor to blame. In fact, Ezio was FAR more, lets say, "reckless", than Connor.....

And?

Megas_Doux
05-09-2013, 02:20 AM
And?

Pointing on how much biased Connor gets "threated" amongst the fandom......

SixKeys
05-09-2013, 02:21 AM
Pointing on how much biased Connor gets "threated" amongst the fandom......

Just because we have two reckless idiots in the franchise doesn't mean I automatically have to like Connor more.

Assassin_M
05-09-2013, 03:23 AM
Connor`s awesome

haters......hate

Klagermeister
05-09-2013, 03:46 AM
I do agree that this speech should have been left in the game...
But everything you know of his personality from the speech was understandable by reading into the subtlety of his emotions throughout the game.

As M always says, haters gonna hate. Go back to loving the cliche Ezio if you hate Connor so much.

joey-4321_web
05-09-2013, 04:47 AM
Connor`s awesome

haters......hate

Agreed,

Desmond was also awesome

I-Like-Pie45
05-09-2013, 04:57 AM
Agreed,

Desmond was also awesome

Now, we aren't ready to go that far... yet.