PDA

View Full Version : Preorder question

xTheDJx
05-07-2013, 10:35 PM
I just preordered the black chest edition but only because in the help section it clearly says they would only charge my card once the product shipped, the problem is the money has been taken as soon as I clicked the button for the preorder, does anyone have any experience of this?

savill81
05-08-2013, 03:59 PM
Yep, they did this to me as well, i preordered both AC4 and Splinter cell black list on the same day and had 190.00 disappear from my account, and then it was just returned one day, if i look back through my list of transactions, no ting appears, so give it a week or so and the money will be back in your account, just make sure you have the money in your account like a month before the game is released, after the mess they made of the AC3 pre-orders because they started to take the money earlier than people expected and had their orders cancelled.

rrebe
05-08-2013, 06:03 PM
Yea I guess the pre-orders will be charged when they're shipped, and if the pre-order has many items, they will be charged separately when they're shipped. When I pre-ordered the black chest edition, the amount was taken and returned in my bank account. Yesterday when I got an email about them sending me the pre-order bonus, I noticed they had charged the amount the receipt said the bonus material costs. Now I just wonder when I'll have to have the rest of the money ready.. :D

STDlyMcStudpants
05-08-2013, 06:43 PM
That shouldnt have happened....contact customer support...