PDA

View Full Version : Blood Dragon needs a Multiplayer...plssss!

CHAINSAW305
05-07-2013, 05:04 AM
The game is groundbreaking and if u guys could pump out a few maps with a few of those weapons from the single player for a little nice competitive multi. I will buy this add on..I think everyone would...Do it! :)..The gameplay is just tooo awesome not to have a multiplayer...We need the neon 80's Blood Dragon Multiplayer...Maybe open world or survivor mode with friends taken out Blood Dragons and garrisons out together...I think u guys could make a lot of money and it would make the fans happy :)

FOURTOEDSTATUE
05-10-2013, 03:11 PM
I'm disgusted a game as good as this has no multiplayer. It would be perfect in that scenario. It's a bigger troll than the tutorial sequence. Deathmatch or Co-Op would be mega. Imagine 5 kill streak earning you a ride on dinosaur.

...but then again FC3 co-op can't exactly be classed as "working" yet either. :confused:

sno0ks
05-10-2013, 05:52 PM
Posting the same thread twice does nothing to help your cause. It just annoys everyone else.

CHAINSAW305
05-12-2013, 02:33 AM
Take your negativity elsewhere bud.

FOURTOEDSTATUE
05-12-2013, 03:16 PM
Who makes FPS games without multiplayer, anyway? It's pretty much a standard feature of the genre.

How is anyone supposed to take Ubisoft and Uplay seriously when they can't even fix existing games, or provide half games.
I'm going back to the Steam content delivery system and Valve games!

Boo!

MadJC1986
05-14-2013, 12:10 PM
Who makes FPS games without multiplayer, anyway? It's pretty much a standard feature of the genre.

How is anyone supposed to take Ubisoft and Uplay seriously when they can't even fix existing games, or provide half games.
I'm going back to the Steam content delivery system and Valve games!

Boo!

You should be glad, cause Blood Dragon actually offers a lot of content for 15$.
Besides of that Blood Dragon is more of a standalone-DLC than a full game.

CHAINSAW305
05-16-2013, 12:16 PM
Hey..I'm happy with Blood Dragon..Flipn awesome!...Jus trying to get a multiplayer add on..Would be sweet if they did a multiplayer for this game...I think a multiplayer for this game would be groundbreaking for this game and the Far Cry series...Could be a whole new franchise.

Szocik87
05-16-2013, 07:00 PM
No because Dunia Engine is a one big lag in multiplayer :(.

FOURTOEDSTATUE
05-17-2013, 09:13 PM
You should be glad, cause Blood Dragon actually offers a lot of content for 15$.
Besides of that Blood Dragon is more of a standalone-DLC than a full game.I never said it wasn't great value.Yes it's standalone.

I'm just saying it sucks for me as a customer to buy "half a good game". Even at "half a good game price".

FOURTOEDSTATUE
05-17-2013, 09:18 PM
No because Dunia Engine is a one big lag in multiplayer :(.The engine is relatively new compared to some engines. Some inaccuracies are to be expected. The engine prevents you getting stuck in terrain - something which Source Engine STILL can't do properly! However I'm of the belief that Ubisoft's servers are the main culprit. That and all the 56k modem owners who host FC3 multiplayer games.

JOHNRAMBO_pl
05-19-2013, 02:30 PM
Multiplayer would be such a great thing for Blood Dragon. Unfortunately Ubisoft customer support suck badly, so if we get multi we don't get any updates etc. Anyway, I would kill some noobs Mark 4 style MUTHER****ER!!!

EvilPixieGrrr
05-20-2013, 07:38 PM
I've passed along the desire for multiplayer to the team.

This thread has become very non-constructive -- closing it..