PDA

View Full Version : Blood Dragon songs wont play

dgunnarson
05-06-2013, 09:39 PM
I recently redeemed one of the songs from blood dragon off uplay and don't know how to download/play it. When I click on "Download" it just bring up an internet page with the quick time logo in the middle of a torn piece of film. Anyone know how to fix this?5

Wiitez
05-14-2013, 09:01 PM
Disable quicktime in your browser, then try to download the MP3.
If you're using Firefox, click on the orange "Firefox" logo, Addons, Plugins, and disable Quicktime.

dubiousdeeds
05-14-2013, 11:54 PM
Disable quicktime in your browser, then try to download the MP3.
If you're using Firefox, click on the orange "Firefox" logo, Addons, Plugins, and disable Quicktime.

I had a similar problem. When I click download an IE window pops up and then Quicktime starts playing the song in the the window. When I disable Quicktime in IE I just get a little block with an X. Are you actually allowed to download the mp3? I would love to put the song on my mp3 player put I can't find any way to save the mp3 file to my computer (just plays in IE window).

Wiitez
05-15-2013, 12:22 PM
[.......] Are you actually allowed to download the mp3?[....]

Well, the Uplay button says "download", not "stream", and given that it's only quicktimes stupidity to always stream MP3-s in the browser (for me), which are otherwise automatically downloaded - I don't see why this is a question. It's a redeemable "object" - I can't see, for example, why would one not be allowed to DL and use the (example) wallpaper that he redeemed.

As for IE: the same happened to me - but then again, IE is shi.... khmm... "known to have issues :) . Use Firefox.

What angers me is that those who got the boxed version, with the soundtrack, don't get an option to DL the full album - unlike the digital preorders...