PDA

View Full Version : Amazing deleted AC3 scene, Connor's Compromise Speech

Wolfmeister1010
05-06-2013, 03:14 AM
This video would have made many people like Connor better if it was in the final game. This speech almost makes me cry. What do you think?
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H6d79JHh3cU

Assassin_M
05-06-2013, 03:16 AM
There is one who shall not be named who`ll come here and say that he`d still dislike Connor even if that scene was there :|

Anyway, this is pretty old:p

Wolfmeister1010
05-06-2013, 03:20 AM
There is one who shall not be named who`ll come here and say that he`d still dislike Connor even if that scene was there :|

Well, Maybe for you, but not for me, and I am sure it is new for some people

Assassin_M
05-06-2013, 03:24 AM
Well, Maybe for you, but not for me, and I am sure it is new for some people
Well of course it`s new for you xP i`m also sure most have seen it, but i`ll give you the benefit of doubt

Also, none of the options in this poll represent my opinion about this...It does not make me like him less, it does not make me like him more, it does not change my opinion of him (well, technically...maybe) and I know who Connor is :P

This Clip basically explains why I defend Connor so much and actually like his character does that make sense ??

I-Like-Pie45
05-06-2013, 03:28 AM

Freddie Salts?

Wolfmeister1010
05-06-2013, 03:30 AM
Well of course it`s new for you xP i`m also sure most have seen it, but i`ll give you the benefit of doubt

Also, none of the options in this poll represent my opinion about this...It does not make me like him less, it does not make me like him more, it does not change my opinion of him (well, technically...maybe) and I know who Connor is :P

This Clip basically explains why I defend Connor so much and actually like his character does that make sense ??

Yeah, it does, but I couldnt possibly have forseen that type of opinion and pit that in the poll though

Wolfmeister1010
05-06-2013, 03:31 AM
Freddie Salts?

Who is that? Is he some Connor hater in the forums somewhere?

Assassin_M
05-06-2013, 03:34 AM
Yeah, it does, but I couldnt possibly have forseen that type of opinion and pit that in the poll though
Oh no, i`m not calling you stupid or anything, sorry if it came off that way :P

You couldn't possibly know what EVERYONE wants to say, but the choices are generally well thought out..

Assassin_M
05-06-2013, 03:34 AM
Who is that? Is he some Connor hater in the forums somewhere?
how did you know it was a he ?? suuuuuuuuuspiiiiiiiiiiiiicious

hoodrat94
05-06-2013, 04:11 AM
My respect for Connor increased in the redemption! He was like THE character i thought he would be before AC3 was released. And now he is gone!

Wolfmeister1010
05-06-2013, 04:32 AM
My respect for Connor increased in the redemption! He was like THE character i thought he would be before AC3 was released. And now he is gone!

My thoughts exactly. He really got more passionate in TOKW, such as screaming when his mother died, and becoming "insane" and screaming at himself to take the apple.

Wolfmeister1010
05-06-2013, 04:33 AM
Oh no, i`m not calling you stupid or anything, sorry if it came off that way :P

You couldn't possibly know what EVERYONE wants to say, but the choices are generally well thought out..

Of course I dont think you are calling me stupid. I was simply making a joke :p

Wolfmeister1010
05-06-2013, 04:43 AM
how did you know it was a he ?? suuuuuuuuuspiiiiiiiiiiiiicious

Yes. I am living a double life as a Connor fan, and an evil hater who wants to bring him down

Assassin_M
05-06-2013, 05:08 AM
Yes. I am living a double life as a Connor fan, and an evil hater who wants to bring him down
schizophrenia :O

roostersrule2
05-06-2013, 11:07 AM
Connor was the guy who got killed when the man in the yellow hood fired that arrow into the air right?

Legendz54
05-06-2013, 11:10 AM
It does not change my opinion on him because i knew he was going to be awesome from the start.

LoyalACFan
05-06-2013, 11:20 AM
Connor was the guy who got killed when the man in the yellow hood fired that arrow into the air right?

?

Bastiaen
05-06-2013, 04:28 PM
I loved this scene. Why was it removed? I loved Connor anyway, but this monologue allows insight for people who didn't read too much into his character.