PDA

View Full Version : I just burned my Encylopedia

Dosenwabe
05-04-2013, 02:59 PM
I'm in some kind of rage right now but it feels great. It was symbolic for abandoning the series that once gave me so much. The games were really important to me but I'm done now. (It was damn hard for it to catch fire :/ ) Now I'm gonna sell the Freedom Edition Connor statue and the games in one pack. Go to hell, Ubish*t, though I don't think anyone cares.

Sushiglutton
05-04-2013, 03:03 PM
I guess all that remains now is to get yourself banned from the forums :confused:

TheHumanTowel
05-04-2013, 03:07 PM
lol I can't believe you're throwing this much of a hissy fit over the announcement that using courtesans to distract guards will be returning. Why didn't you burn your games back when AC2 was released if it's so awful?

ProletariatPleb
05-04-2013, 03:08 PM
lol I can't believe you're throwing this much of a hissy fit over the announcement that using courtesans to distract guards will be returning. Why didn't you burn your games back when AC2 was released if it's so awful?
I guess the idea started because of Savonarola :P

Rugterwyper32
05-04-2013, 03:09 PM
Honestly, you could have at least done a giveaway or sold that encyclopedia or something. What a waste. Just sad. I find burning books outright low.
So no respect to you for that. Now I suppose you should just close your account or something.

Dosenwabe
05-04-2013, 03:11 PM
lol I can't believe you're throwing this much of a hissy fit over the announcement that using courtesans to distract guards will be returning. Why didn't you burn your games back when AC2 was released if it's so awful? It's not about the courtesan faction, it's about the story parts of this terrible article.

Sushiglutton
05-04-2013, 03:12 PM
It's not about the courtesan faction, it's about the story parts of this terrible article.

Could you be more specific? Is it about Edward having a special one?

Dosenwabe
05-04-2013, 03:23 PM
Honestly, you could have at least done a giveaway or sold that encyclopedia or something. What a waste. Just sad. I find burning books outright low. So no respect to you for that. Now I suppose you should just close your account or something. I paid much money for it so I can do with it whatever I want. It's not like we're still in the Middle Ages, there are more then enough copys. And I'm not gonna help Ubi**** promote this franchise anymore with giving away the book. @Sushiglutton: I think I made it clear enough why I'm pissed in past threads. Now excactly the **** I was afraid of was confirmed.

Megas_Doux
05-04-2013, 03:26 PM
I never liked that courtesans/thieves/mercenaries feature, but it makes sense giving this caribbean setting.........

By the way, I find pretty stupid when some people say "AC is no about pirates blah blah blah" however I never saw them complain about "courtesans and thieves" having important ranks within the brotherhood on previous games, but AC2/ACB fanboys usually behave like that.....

Locopells
05-04-2013, 03:42 PM
Wow...

Legendz54
05-04-2013, 03:50 PM
I couldn't really give a crap what other people think.I still love and have faith in the franchise, but yea... i hope your happy with whatever decisions you have made.

ACfan443
05-04-2013, 04:02 PM
You complained about too many kids being on the forum, yet your behaviour is exactly that of one. You're immature, and as evidenced by this thread, prone to fits of childish rage.
I still don't understand your problem, you were asked to be more specific, but your response could not have been more vague. What is it about the story you don't like?

Crouching.Tiger
05-04-2013, 04:22 PM
If one burns their encyclopædia without even having learned how to spell "encyclopædia" I don't think they really gave it a proper chance.

overdidd
05-04-2013, 04:24 PM
I'm gonna laugh so hard when AC4 turns out to be amazing, and you'll feel guilty for leaving the series. And why the heck burn the ac encyclopædia? Sounds crazy to me, seriously it's just a game, find a therapist.

nitres15
05-04-2013, 04:25 PM
you could have sold it for a decent enough price, but alright... whatever makes you happy i guess.

lothario-da-be
05-04-2013, 04:32 PM
I don't believe you, prove it. You probably just need some attention.

Crouching.Tiger
05-04-2013, 04:43 PM
I'm gonna laugh so hard when AC4 turns out to be amazing, and you'll feel guilty for leaving the series. And why the heck burn the ac encyclopædia? Sounds crazy to me, seriously it's just a game, find a therapist.

Burning books is indeed a sign of mental illnes, or totalitarian political ideologies. As Heinrich Heine wrote: "That was but a prelude; where they burn books, they will ultimately burn people also."
Therefore, we can conclude that "AirPrince" soon will burn a human being:(

AjinkyaParuleka
05-04-2013, 04:46 PM
Burning books is indeed a sign of mental illnes, or totalitarian political ideologies. As Heinrich Heine wrote: "That was but a prelude; where they burn books, they will ultimately burn people also."
Therefore, we can conclude that "AirPrince" soon will burn a human being:(
LOL.
Btw AirPrince,you are an idiot,burning books and giving the reason that there are thousands of other books out there....I could've accepted if you gave it away or for recycling or something but no way burning a book.I hereby compare you to the mongolions who burned the Hashashin library.
Also you waste trees.

FR0ZENZiNE
05-04-2013, 04:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLk4Ia0otko

ZeldaEmblem
05-04-2013, 05:22 PM
Congratulations?

jayjay275
05-04-2013, 06:15 PM
BY burning the book you are not only upsetting the creed but the atmosphere too.

inferno33222
05-04-2013, 06:26 PM
Who the hell cares that much about a game series? Dude, they're meant to be played and enjoyed. It's not like your lifelong friend just slept with your wife, there are some vague details about a plot we really don't know too much about. Even if it ends up being the worst game in existence, you still overreacted.

Dag_B
05-04-2013, 06:45 PM
I paid much money for it so I can do with it whatever I want. It's not like we're still in the Middle Ages, there are more then enough copys. And I'm not gonna help Ubi**** promote this franchise anymore with giving away the book
Then why promote the franchise by selling all your other items?

BATISTABUS
05-04-2013, 07:01 PM
http://www.selectgame.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/old-altair-1.jpg

"Then you will die, for you have compromised the Order."

Assassin_M
05-04-2013, 07:32 PM
This reminds me of when I burned a drawing I drew of a this girl I liked, because I found out she was tagging me along....ahhh the good times......I was 11

montagemik
05-04-2013, 08:15 PM
I'm in some kind of rage right now but it feels great. It was symbolic for abandoning the series that once gave me so much. The games were really important to me but I'm done now. (It was damn hard for it to catch fire :/ ) Now I'm gonna sell the Freedom Edition Connor statue and the games in one pack. Go to hell, Ubish*t, though I don't think anyone cares.

You're not actually Old enough to be playing AC series are you ? !! :rolleyes:

ACfan443
05-04-2013, 08:18 PM
This reminds me of when I burned a drawing I drew of a this girl I liked, because I found out she was tagging me along....ahhh the good times......I was 11

Hahahaha. You made my day.

AherasSTRG
05-04-2013, 08:21 PM
Relax, man, this is not serious bussiness, like... pokemon or megaman, it's just AC. If Ash Ketchap turns 11 years old after 15 years of being 10, then burn everything to the ground.

kalo.yanis
05-04-2013, 09:32 PM
Ugh, drama queen.

You could have given that encyclopaedia to me, you know?

tgow2010
05-04-2013, 10:43 PM
am I the only one who finds it hilariously ironic that he says " It's not like we're still in the Middle Ages" after burning a book?

pacmanate
05-04-2013, 11:12 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Dosenwabe
05-05-2013, 12:40 AM
Why is it that fun that I care that much about a game series? AC was really important to me, cause it changed my view at the world. And gaming is my life, and I love it, and AC was an important part of it. Like other people commit themselves to other hobbys and things they like, and it's everyones right to choose whatever they want. And btw: I'm selling my Connor figurine from the Freedom Edition. Who gives more than 200€? PS: F*ck you again, Ubisuck!

TheHumanTowel
05-05-2013, 01:47 AM
Why is it that fun that I care that much about a game series? AC was really important to me, cause it changed my view at the world. And gaming is my life, and I love it, and AC was an important part of it. Like other people commit themselves to other hobbys and things they like, and it's everyones right to choose whatever they want. And btw: I'm selling my Connor figurine from the Freedom Edition. Who gives more than 200€? PS: F*ck you again, Ubisuck!
If AC really was as important to you as you say I don't think you'd dramatically quit the series because of the revelation that the main character is going to be having sex with women during the game *gasp*.

Shahkulu101
05-05-2013, 01:51 AM
You have issues no professionalism could deal with...might as-well burn yourself.

Legendz54
05-05-2013, 02:11 AM

So since you hate Ubisoft now... You might as well quit the forums yea???

Assassin_M
05-05-2013, 02:12 AM
I see overreaction at OP overreaction....

Shahkulu101
05-05-2013, 02:20 AM
I see overreaction at OP overreaction....

I don't, everybody is just laughing cause the guys so pathetic it is, quite frankly, hilarious.

Assassin_M
05-05-2013, 05:31 AM
I don't, everybody is just laughing cause the guys so pathetic it is, quite frankly, hilarious.
of course you don't see it....you`re one of the people over reacting...i mean might as well burn yourself ??...........really ?

LoyalACFan
05-05-2013, 06:01 AM
OP's thought process

AC2- Ezio had a special woman he still cared about decades after he had to leave her (Cristina) but he also got laid like a motherf***er in her absence.

"Yay, AC is such a special part of my life!"

AC4- Scriptwriter says Edward cheats on his wife.

"ERMAHGERD WHHYYYYYYYYYYY!?!" *burns AC paraphernalia*

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvv4jvx4xj1qemoij.png

projectpat06
05-05-2013, 06:45 AM
And gaming is my life, and I love it, and AC was an important part of it....PS: F*ck you again, Ubisuck!

Unless you work for a gaming industry or just don't have the ability to leave your home, I'd say gaming isn't your life. If it is then set that controller down, go outside, have some fun, get a life. Exercise, get a job, take a lovely girl out for dinner and drinks. PLaying video games all the time is not living. Ubisoft is a company that makes entertainment. Entertainment is a form of art. You can like it or hate it, but don't go telling hardworking people to go F*** themselves especially when you haven't seen their product yet.

If you sit around and game, then try a big bag of weed to go along with it to calm yourself down son. As the great Kat Williams once said, "If you ain't smoking weed, and you ain't got no job, then I don't know what the F**k you are doing with your life".