PDA

View Full Version : So a strange rumor i heard from the gamestop employee

Jack_Pirate
05-02-2013, 12:51 AM
My friend was pre-ordering AC4 when the employee said "You better hang on to that poster because it is the only map you will get"

Im thinkin this guy knows nothing about the game because it sounded so dumb when he said it. But maybe he meant to say it is the only treasure map you will get.

What do you guys think about this? I think its bs but who knows.

might have been the same guy saying that XBL would be free starting last summer :P

LoyalACFan
05-02-2013, 01:01 AM
He's an idiot. Or a troll. No reason to look further than that.

STDlyMcStudpants
05-02-2013, 01:54 AM
Haha not a chance...would be cool through..make you feel like a real pirate counting the paces xD but annoying as hell haha
No game stop employee has inside scoop and they even started showing us where treasures and feathers in ACB because of everyone complaining...theyd get even more crying (especially from me) with no map at all :D!! Every game in the universe should have a map lol

poptartz20
05-02-2013, 01:58 AM
Not sure what he meant by that at all... weird.

Was he referring to any other DLC pack perhaps?

pacmanate
05-02-2013, 11:34 AM
I call ********

Sushiglutton
05-02-2013, 11:39 AM
Need to start a petition to get a map in the game ;)!

pacmanate
05-02-2013, 11:50 AM
Need to start a petition to get a map in the game ;)!

Imagine if it came to that :(

montagemik
05-02-2013, 12:28 PM
My friend was pre-ordering AC4 when the employee said "You better hang on to that poster because it is the only map you will get"

Im thinkin this guy knows nothing about the game because it sounded so dumb when he said it. But maybe he meant to say it is the only treasure map you will get.

What do you guys think about this? I think its bs but who knows.

might have been the same guy saying that XBL would be free starting last summer :P

The employee was probably having a dig at the 'No other DLC maps offered' for them ( so far ) .

I doubt he meant anything else by this comment.

ProletariatPleb
05-02-2013, 01:03 PM
Don't worry, the game has a map....whoopsiedaisy