PDA

View Full Version : So... have these forums really been defunct for the past month?

LoyalACFan
05-01-2013, 01:31 AM
I dunno if this is just something I've been experiencing, but every time I tried to log onto these forums over the past 3-4 weeks I've been getting a notification (from the Ubi site, not my browser) that the forums are undergoing scheduled maintenance. Today was the first time it's worked in ages. But I'm also seeing posts that were made yesterday and days before by other members, so what gives?

SixKeys
05-01-2013, 01:36 AM
I haven't been having any issues. Try emptying your browser cache, maybe?

EllisEverTellYa
05-01-2013, 01:38 AM
Everything was fine for me too. Must've been your brower.

LoyalACFan
05-01-2013, 01:42 AM
I haven't been having any issues. Try emptying your browser cache, maybe?

Yep, tried that. The weird thing is, it's the same message I got when the forums were actually undergoing maintenance a while back. It's just that it lasted waaaay too friggin' long this time. But thanks for the feedback, you two, at least I know now that it's a problem on my end and not Ubi's.

So... have there been any major developments I may have missed in the last few weeks, or was the gameplay trailer the last real bit of news we got?

Assassin_M
05-01-2013, 01:44 AM
So... have there been any major developments I may have missed in the last few weeks, or was the gameplay trailer the last real bit of news we got?
E3 was delayed till next year

LoyalACFan
05-01-2013, 01:46 AM
E3 was delayed till next year

That's gonna make things awkward for the PS4 and Nextbox demonstrations :rolleyes:

pacmanate
05-01-2013, 07:20 AM
That's gonna make things awkward for the PS4 and Nextbox demonstrations :rolleyes:

http://www.rubywildflower.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Awkward_Turtle_by_Sidoneon.png

Locopells
05-01-2013, 11:34 AM
Quiet yes, defunct, no. They did change the login, so you have to use your email, but other then that...