PDA

View Full Version : Join The Watch

ALIAS 4747
04-28-2013, 02:02 AM
HI

Can you join The Watch if you preorder from Uplay/ubishop?
Edit I've just seen this on my email. Product Name: Deposit for Assassin’s CreedŽ IV Black Flag™ pre-order (Bonus: Treasure map and exclusive access to The Watch!) I haven't received any code to join the watch from my preorder.

BlueChicagoRain
04-28-2013, 02:06 AM
If you could explain what "The Watch" is, that'd be great. xD

ALIAS 4747
04-28-2013, 02:07 AM
http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/ac3/en-gb/vip-program/key.aspx

BlueChicagoRain
04-28-2013, 02:11 AM
Ah, well it states that you get access with a pre-order code, since the code is an incentive you should be able to get it no matter how you preorder it.

waynedavies89
04-28-2013, 02:20 AM
Your best of checking the availability in your region as well

ALIAS 4747
04-29-2013, 09:21 AM
Your best of checking the availability in your region as well

I'm in the UK, so it should let me join. I ordered The black chest edition two weeks ago from ubishop so it should give me the code to enter by now.

montagemik
04-29-2013, 09:28 AM
I'm in the UK, so it should let me join. I ordered The black chest edition two weeks ago from ubishop so it should give me the code to enter by now.

You should contact UBI Support with your order number & details ............

Mr_Shade reccomended this action for UK Ubishop customers.

AntiChrist7
04-29-2013, 09:47 AM
and not UK-ubishoppers?

montagemik
04-29-2013, 10:03 AM
and not UK-ubishoppers?

Private message Mr_Shade & ask him .

But i'd imagine a similar response .

Dag_B
04-29-2013, 11:35 AM
Most likely they will tell you that you'll get a physical item in the next weeks. That's was most people seem to get as answer.

I know that Saturn, Media Markt and GameStop Germany do get these boxes officially sometime in May, so I'd guess that UbiSoft will also take a few more days before they deliver it.

ALIAS 4747
04-29-2013, 02:38 PM
You should contact UBI Support with your order number & details ............

Mr_Shade reccomended this action for UK Ubishop customers.

Most likely they will tell you that you'll get a physical item in the next weeks. That's was most people seem to get as answer.

I know that Saturn, Media Markt and GameStop Germany do get these boxes officially sometime in May, so I'd guess that UbiSoft will also take a few more days before they deliver it.

OK. Thanks for the help guys.:)

waynedavies89
04-29-2013, 08:56 PM

It will arrive in the post along with the map, just taking a bit longer then they thought to send it all out. I will arrive soon, if you get nothing before Friday, email support again to inform them