PDA

View Full Version : Far Cry 3 Infinite Loading Screen

DocHoliday96
04-26-2013, 05:31 AM
I'm sure theres more Threads about this already just was not able to find them but is there going be like a fix soon for this Bug I guess you could call it that because like the Title says its an infinite loading screen, it will stay at the loading screen when I click on load last save in Singleplayer and is anyone else having problems with this matter?

EDIT: @Flybyme Thanks for the info i'll try that. @Butcherbird59 The game does not freeze it loads like normal but then you see that it is taking longer to load and it keeps on going on forever loading, the game is still running though it does not freeze but you can use Task manager but then when you close its says that it is running in Uplay Overlay so you either have to (Force Quit) Uplay or shut the PC down.

flybyme
04-26-2013, 10:36 AM
Happens to me once in a while and I just accept it as one of those game things. I either shut the game down or reboot my computer. No real hassle. I find it best to shut down the computer as when you bring up the task manager and shut it down and try and restart you get the message that the game is still running. Now the problem can be caused by numerous things and the most likely culprit is some software on our computers.
:)

Butcherbird59
04-26-2013, 11:19 AM
So the game is freezing or the whole box?
Can you bring up the task manager when it hangs?