PDA

View Full Version : The Redemption DLC

nadavz5
04-25-2013, 02:37 PM
Anyone who bought the Season Pass from CJS CD KEYS got the CD KEY for The Redemption?

spectatorx
04-25-2013, 02:39 PM
People are getting today email with workaround: discount code to re-buy dlc for free. Ubisoft is sending it.

nadavz5
04-25-2013, 02:41 PM
I haven't got it yet... Did they send to Europe?

spectatorx
04-25-2013, 02:51 PM
I'm from Poland so yes,

nadavz5
04-25-2013, 02:55 PM
Thank you...
Did they send it to your uplay email? Because it's weird I haven't got it yet.

MTM1977
04-25-2013, 02:57 PM
Thank you...
Did they send it to your uplay email? Because it's weird I haven't got it yet.

Have you created ticket to ubisoft support? If not, then do that first.
I assume that they send the workaround code only for people who have reported problems.

bolz87
04-25-2013, 03:02 PM
Have you created ticket to ubisoft support? If not, then do that first.
I assume that they send the workaround code only for people who have reported problems.
No false, i have not reported the problem (i have another ticket open for single player optimiztion) and i have recieved the email

MTM1977
04-25-2013, 03:03 PM
No false, i have not reported the problem (i have another ticket open for single player optimiztion) and i have recieved the email

Well, i still think it is a good idea to report the problem, if code has not been received :)

nadavz5
04-25-2013, 03:27 PM
Thank you :)

Mr_Shade
04-25-2013, 03:53 PM
Hi guys,

All emails should be sent now, so please check both your local and online spam folders (hotmail / gmail etc all have online spam folders so please check carefully!)

The email is titled "Assassin’s Creed III – DLC5" - so please double check.

if for whatever reason you still don't have the email - please contact support ASAP.

www.support.ubi.com

DisturbedJim83
04-25-2013, 06:17 PM
Hi guys,

All emails should be sent now, so please check both your local and online spam folders (hotmail / gmail etc all have online spam folders so please check carefully!)

if for whatever reason you still don't have the email - please contact support ASAP.
www.support.ubi.com

All the email entitled as above had was a promo code for the store which i redeemed i received confirmation of this by email but no link for the exe file required to install the DLC, support then told me that no email link will be sent and then had the cheek to ask for a screenshot as proof, so once again I have had to hound and chase Ubisoft to try and get DLC that i have paid for and should have got when it was released 2 DAYS AGO! if I do not have my DLC by midnight tonight then this will be the last time I ever grace Ubisoft with my hard earned custom as this whole debacle has put me off buying AC4 when us PC gamers get such abysmal customer service

MTM1977
04-25-2013, 06:24 PM
All the email entitled as above had was a promo code for the store which i redeemed i received confirmation of this by email but no link for the exe file required to install the DLC, support then told me that no email link will be sent and then had the cheek to ask for a screenshot as proof, so once again I have had to hound and chase Ubisoft to try and get DLC that i have paid for and should have got when it was released 2 DAYS AGO! if I do not have my DLC by midnight tonight then this will be the last time I ever grace Ubisoft with my hard earned custom as this whole debacle has put me off buying AC4 when us PC gamers get such abysmal customer service

When i redeemed the code, the DLC appeared to my uplay account. Have you checked your uplay games section for the DLC download?

DisturbedJim83
04-25-2013, 06:44 PM
When i redeemed the code, the DLC appeared to my uplay account. Have you checked your uplay games section for the DLC download?

Aha its just popped up there now thanks for that

nadavz5
04-25-2013, 07:10 PM
Hi guys,

www.support.ubi.com

Thanks for the answer, but I send a massage for the supporters and they said that it should be sent afternoon, and it hasn't.