PDA

View Full Version : Next- Gen XBox is reveal in 21may

Pages : [1] 2

AlexEzio89
04-25-2013, 06:18 AM
Yes i know is off topic but you are excited? Hype? .. I post here because the ac black flag is realease for curent and next gen console... I give a chance for Microsoft but in this moment i am for ps4 and black flag for ps4... What you prefer next xbox or ps4?

AlexEzio89
04-25-2013, 07:11 AM
Edit: Microsoft confirm the event in 21 may for full story read in www.computerandvideogames.com or www.gamespot.com

Locopells
04-25-2013, 08:53 AM
No this can count as on topic, seeing as the release of this might finally mean we'll now get a release date of the Next-Gen console version of ACIV:BF. Not to mention the PC version (which, lets face it, has been next-gen for years...).

AlexEzio89
04-25-2013, 09:55 AM
The one guy of Ubisoft staff say the next Gen and curent gen have "same ship". And another rumor says sony realease ps4 in october and microsoft with next xbox in november

Sushiglutton
04-25-2013, 10:53 AM
Exciting news, will watch the reveal if I can. Not buying an xbox no matter what, but a new console reveal is always cool. Hope they are matching Ps4 in power and don't just focus on social features.

poptartz20
04-25-2013, 10:59 AM
Meh... not that excited about "durango" I'm a Playstation person, personally, I like the exclusives better on ps3. I feel xbox caters to FPS players and games. Now back to the actual subject here.. I am curious to see if these rumors about always being on line, no used games, and etc are true. PS4 has already squashed theirs. Seems like xbox is leaning more towards something like this though.

Sushiglutton
04-25-2013, 11:16 AM
Meh... not that excited about "durango" I'm a Playstation person, personally, I like the exclusives better on ps3. I feel xbox caters to FPS players and games. Now back to the actual subject here.. I am curious to see if these rumors about always being on line, no used games, and etc are true. PS4 has already squashed theirs. Seems like xbox is leaning more towards something like this though.

Actually the PS4 contains technology for blocking used games (http://www.screwattack.com/news/sony-hints-ps4-does-contain-feature-block-used-games-its-publishers-use-it). But Sony leaves it up to the publishers to decide if they want to use it or not. My guess is that xbox will have a similar feature. I think this might save SP-focused games. Atm publishers feel forced to add MP to try to prevent people from trading in their games. If used games were blocked maybe publishers would feel the courage to focus more on SP. Ofc there is a downside, but it's not B&W.

Also Ps4 will not be backward compatible (partly because the Ps3 had such a complex architecture I think). This may be an area were MS tries to get an advantage by offering that service.

This being said I also think that Sony's exclusives are more appealing, so it's either gonna be Ps4 or nothing (aka just PC) for me.

xx-pyro
04-25-2013, 11:56 AM
Actually the PS4 contains technology for blocking used games (http://www.screwattack.com/news/sony-hints-ps4-does-contain-feature-block-used-games-its-publishers-use-it). But Sony leaves it up to the publishers to decide if they want to use it or not. My guess is that xbox will have a similar feature. I think this might save SP-focused games. Atm publishers feel forced to add MP to try to prevent people from trading in their games. If used games were blocked maybe publishers would feel the courage to focus more on SP. Ofc there is a downside, but it's not B&W.

Also Ps4 will not be backward compatible (partly because the Ps3 had such a complex architecture I think). This may be an area were MS tries to get an advantage by offering that service.

This being said I also think that Sony's exclusives are more appealing, so it's either gonna be Ps4 or nothing (aka just PC) for me.

Yeah unfortunately their decision on using a cell processor in the PS3 is biting them in the *** now, although I'm glad they weren't prideful enough to keep it and instead scrapped it for a more PC-familiar architecture.

Locopells
04-25-2013, 12:11 PM
If the next gen Xbox is the same as the PS4, then it'll basicly be a PC. If you can't beat 'em...

poptartz20
04-25-2013, 12:15 PM

Ahh! Thanks Sushi... I didn't know the part about letting the developer choose. I hope most won't though, it's really not in anyone's favor to do so. As far as backwards compatibility I don't really care about. I know alot do but the way I see it is, if it keeps the price down on the PS4 then hecks yeah! Plus I can't think of how many times I've actually picked up an old ps2 game anyways... I still have the system I just never play it. I assume the same will go with the ps3 after so long. You're right as well (from what I've read), the reason they aren't making the ps4 backwards compatible is because of the way the ps3 was designed it was way to complex just like the ps2--which required binary code hence them dropping backwards compatibility when the new "slim" models came out.

xx-pyro
04-25-2013, 12:24 PM
If the next gen Xbox is the same as the PS4, then it'll basicly be a PC. If you can't beat 'em...

Except they've been beating the PC for years in terms of appeal (which is really all MS and Sony care about).

pacmanate
04-25-2013, 12:28 PM
They won't beat PS4's specs at all. Everyone knows Sony = Hardware and Microsoft = Entertainment.

Sony does make gaming consoles. There focus is on gaming and making new features that revolve around gaming.
Microsoft make entertainment systems. Sure it can be classed as a games console, but it has so many other focuses, music, movies, SkyTV, other TV things.

It will be interesting to see the specs though. If Microsoft has EQUAL specs, I will get their console, purely because of the controller, but I doubt it. If Sony has better specs, then their multiplats will be better and their exclusives. Its a no brainer really.

Comparing Sony and Microsofts exclusives, Sony have WAY better exclusive titles and they also look better graphically too.

waynedavies89
04-25-2013, 12:40 PM
They won't beat PS4's specs at all. Everyone knows Sony = Hardware and Microsoft = Entertainment.

Sony does make gaming consoles. There focus is on gaming and making new features that revolve around gaming.
Microsoft make entertainment systems. Sure it can be classed as a games console, but it has so many other focuses, music, movies, SkyTV, other TV things.

It will be interesting to see the specs though. If Microsoft has EQUAL specs, I will get their console, purely because of the controller, but I doubt it. If Sony has better specs, then their multiplats will be better and their exclusives. Its a no brainer really.

Comparing Sony and Microsofts exclusives, Sony have WAY better exclusive titles and they also look better graphically too.

I agree, the only think the current gen xbox as over PS3 is the group chat system, which is now in PS4.
No chance Micro and beat PS4 specs without making it more expensive. PS4 8GB of DDR5 RAM, DDR5 RAM guys that **** is AWESOME

The proof will be in the pudding when AC4 is out for Next-Gen and consider Ubi have an extra private team working on the PS4 version..... *runs around the house screaming* GIVE ME AC4 ON PS4 NOW!!!!!!! :D

AlexEzio89
04-25-2013, 12:48 PM

Comparing Sony and Microsofts exclusives, Sony have WAY better exclusive titles and they also look better graphically too. .THIS....... this is the reson now i am for buy ps4 in day 1.... now i have xbox but for next gen if microsoft not coming in 21may with same specs loke ps4 lose 1 client (me) ... right now i am hype for ps4. better exclusive game a true console for hardcore gamer....

poptartz20
04-25-2013, 01:13 PM
Okay... which leads me to a question for someone that actually has an xbox.

Is the online play truly a better experience than psn? I've always heard this from xbox players--(which I find funny because none of these people really played online through psn)

I just don't see the point in paying for something I already have. -_- XBL is just the company milking the consumer for more money. I shouldn't have to pay an additional $50/60 to get online through internet I already pay for to access netflix through my system which both I had to pay for as well. That is seriously flawed to me. You should at least be able to get netflix without having to pay for a Gold membership.

AlexEzio89
04-25-2013, 01:27 PM

Is the online play truly a better experience than psn? I've always heard this from xbox players--(which I find funny because none of these people really played online through psn)

I just don't see the point in paying for something I already have. -_- XBL is just the company milking the consumer for more money. I shouldn't have to pay an additional $50/60 to get online through internet I already pay for to access netflix through my system which both I had to pay for as well. That is seriously flawed to me. You should at least be able to get netflix without having to pay for a Gold membership.
this is another reson now i am from ps4... i use xbox only to play single player and mp.. i buy game is not fair to pay another 60$ to play ... this is reson i buy ps4 and 8gb ddr5 ....

Aphex_Tim
04-25-2013, 01:30 PM
I never really understood why no backwards compatibility is such a big deal to many people.
It's not like your old console will suddenly vaporize once you buy a new one...

Locopells
04-25-2013, 01:36 PM
Except they've been beating the PC for years in terms of appeal (which is really all MS and Sony care about).

That depends on what appeals to you...

I never really understood why no backwards compatibility is such a big deal to many people.
It's not like your old console will suddenly vaporize once you buy a new one...

Some people might have to sell the old on to afford the new though...

xx-pyro
04-25-2013, 01:49 PM

I personally have both (sister won the 360 so it was free lol,) and so I decided to buy Halo for it which ran really well online. I only played CoD multiplayer on my PS3 occasionally, and that definitely ran slightly better on the 360 (rare connection to host losts, etc) but not to the point where I'd consider the Live investment worth it. I don't even think that money goes towards the servers to be honest.

reddragonhrcro
04-25-2013, 01:57 PM
this is another reson now i am from ps4... i use xbox only to play single player and mp.. i buy game is not fair to pay another 60$ to play ... this is reson i buy ps4 and 8gb ddr5 ....

And if that "always on" thing is true as a certain someone who got fired said it i guess it would mean even more XBL money milking for MS.Also if you couple up with online passes that some games require its almost as if you are playing the double since you are already paying for online to play on and paying additionaly for the online pass to play online.

I could see a lot of people switching to PS4 for the "Always on" thing.

A lot of "Meh's" will be given that day lol.

AlexEzio89
04-25-2013, 02:14 PM
And if that "always on" thing is true as a certain someone who got fired said it i guess it would mean even more XBL money milking for MS.Also if you couple up with online passes that some games require its almost as if you are playing the double since you are already paying for online to play on and paying additionaly for the online pass to play online.

I could see a lot of people switching to PS4 for the "Always on" thing.

A lot of "Meh's" will be given that day lol.
yep microsoft in my opionion lose the war of next gen

Sushiglutton
04-25-2013, 03:10 PM
Ahh! Thanks Sushi... I didn't know the part about letting the developer choose. I hope most won't though, it's really not in anyone's favor to do so. As far as backwards compatibility I don't really care about. I know alot do but the way I see it is, if it keeps the price down on the PS4 then hecks yeah! Plus I can't think of how many times I've actually picked up an old ps2 game anyways... I still have the system I just never play it. I assume the same will go with the ps3 after so long. You're right as well (from what I've read), the reason they aren't making the ps4 backwards compatible is because of the way the ps3 was designed it was way to complex just like the ps2--which required binary code hence them dropping backwards compatibility when the new "slim" models came out.

I never buy games used tbh and never sell them either, so it doesn't matter that much to me (I often buy games a long time after release though to keep the price down a bit). I'm used to this on PC buying most of my games on Steam. But I can see this being a problem for people who do. At the end of the day the future belongs to digital copies though. I agree with you about BC. I think people tend to overreact over that freature and then barely use it in practice. No biggie for me either way.

I will probably just stick with PC though. The games are a lot cheaper in general (especially they drop much more in price after a couple of months), almost all multiplats comes to PC these days, free online etc. It's just real convenient and I may be too lazy to get a new console lol.

AlexEzio89
04-25-2013, 03:14 PM
sushy you are pc player go in your ****ing section for pc.... we are console player so go in your section i dont care about your pc sorry

Sushiglutton
04-25-2013, 03:29 PM
sushy you are pc player go in your ****ing section for pc.... we are console player so go in your section i dont care about your pc sorry

I play on both PS3 and PC. I didn't mean to offend anyone and I fail to see what in my post made you so angry.

AlexEzio89
04-25-2013, 03:40 PM
i am not angry bro but i dont like to come here pc player to comment about console because is danger to start fight ex " pc is more better... noo console etc.... and is danger to start war of fanboy and topic is close... i respect you if you are pc player but go in your section .... i lovve console for much reson... you say ok i dont care about next console i dont buy... ok ho in your section... here normaly is for console player and its inrerest for buy next xbox or ps4. this is the reson i open this topic to speach with console player . have i nice day sushy.. sorry for eventual mistake i am from the phone

Locopells
04-25-2013, 03:48 PM
Fair enough to avoid a console/PC war, Alex, but dude - lighten up!

Sushiglutton
04-25-2013, 03:53 PM
i am not angry bro but i dont like to come here pc player to comment about console because is danger to start fight ex " pc is more better... noo console etc.... and is danger to start war of fanboy and topic is close... i respect you if you are pc player but go in your section .... i lovve console for much reson... you say ok i dont care about next console i dont buy... ok ho in your section... here normaly is for console player and its inrerest for buy next xbox or ps4. this is the reson i open this topic to speach with console player . have i nice day sushy.. sorry for eventual mistake i am from the phone

I said I may not buy a next gen console. But it depends on price, games, functionality etc. I post wherever I want to, thank you very much :).

AlexEzio89
04-25-2013, 03:57 PM
Fair enough to avoid a console/PC war, Alex, but dude - lighten up!
bro for me is not a problem ... i am a console gamer you are pc gamer for me is not a problem but another guys we dont know when coming and start a war pc/console....... but to come the subject about our console.. sony realease another video for new controler... if you want to see the video enter here www.vg247.com is cool video i love the new controler

jayjay275
04-25-2013, 04:00 PM
I think the Xbox 720 will surprise, but hopefully it doesn't.
I really want Sony to be the centre of attention.

AlexEzio89
04-25-2013, 04:06 PM
I think the Xbox 720 will surprise, but hopefully it doesn't.
I really want Sony to be the centre of attention.
i hope too bro but wait 21 may to see what surprise coming for microsoft

jayjay275
04-25-2013, 04:08 PM
i hope too bro but wait 21 may to see what surprise coming for microsoft

I don't think that the "always online" thing will be true. You cannot be stupid enough to sell the Xbox 720 when you have a rival like Sony.

AlexEzio89
04-25-2013, 04:21 PM
I don't think that the "always online" thing will be true. You cannot be stupid enough to sell the Xbox 720 when you have a rival like Sony.
yes this is true if have this think lose the next-gen war... me too i dont think is true... pkus sony kills microsoft with better exclusive game.... microsoft coming with .. **** kinect

jayjay275
04-25-2013, 04:27 PM
yes this is true if have this think lose the next-gen war... me too i dont think is true... pkus sony kills microsoft with better exclusive game.... microsoft coming with .. **** kinect

Sony has already outmatched the current-generation Kinect by a distance and Microsoft have lost quite alot of exclusive games; Gears of War, Mass Effect and many more.
Hopefully though, Sony will not ensure the share button is limited to some sort of membership neither a pay-to-play online.

AlexEzio89
04-25-2013, 04:33 PM
i am pretty sure is free to play for next playstation because in my opinion sony dont want to lose the advantage have with free to play more chance to beat microsoft

pacmanate
04-25-2013, 04:45 PM

I have a 360 and a PS3 and play both. PS3 less though because it suffers on multiplats. Anyway, NO. I don't understand "Oh the multiplayer is better on 360 HURRRR". HOW, the game is the same, how can the online experience be different?! People that say this are ******s.

Xbox Live Gold is WHY Microsoft can make it an entertainment system. The money goes to Netflix, Sky etc so we can have those features. It makes sense.

What I do find stupid about Gold, is that you have to have it to access the internet browser and watch youtube which makes no sense whatsoever. Let alone that now silver is uselss as you cant even send messages on silver anymore.

AlexEzio89
04-25-2013, 04:48 PM
guys is a news about next xbox is out in early november and cost 499$ read here www.vg247.com

pacmanate
04-25-2013, 04:50 PM
Yeah, November is a safe bet, any earlier will be unexpected. I believe most of the consoles before hand released in November.

AlexEzio89
04-25-2013, 05:01 PM
sony is a rumor is realease in october ps4 i am pretty sure is true because sony is not idiot to realease in same month with microsoft is be a huge mistake

pacmanate
04-25-2013, 05:12 PM
sony is a rumor is realease in october ps4 i am pretty sure is true because sony is not idiot to realease in same month with microsoft is be a huge mistake

No it won't. Because people will want one or the other.

Will_Lucky
04-25-2013, 05:27 PM
Certain things have already been leaked that sound well spot on. Take the spec leaks for example, those are almost certainly spot on given they came from the same source as the PS4 leak, and those other than one factor turned out to be correct.

Other aspects such as say, requiring Kinect to even turn the console on are certain which scares me somewhat given how many developers will probably go to introduce it as it is a mandatory aspect of the console.

Then you have other things like the online only thing, which is probably partially correct or was at one point in development.

I'm not expecting anything big, probably just the console, the Windows 8 driven OS, Kinect 2 stuff and other aspects but non if any games given how close E3 is.

AlexEzio89
04-25-2013, 05:29 PM
No it won't. Because people will want one or the other.

yep true because gamer alredy decided in november what to buy but the battle is to E3

jayjay275
04-25-2013, 06:09 PM
Sony have already announced that there will be famous launch titles on release of the PS4.

AlexEzio89
04-25-2013, 06:18 PM
Sony have already announced that there will be famous launch titles on release of the PS4. yes the best in the playstation history

pacmanate
04-25-2013, 06:22 PM
Sony have already announced that there will be famous launch titles on release of the PS4.

Microsofts conference won't even focus on games. It will talk about services and "entertainment" that no one cares about for a games console. Lets see a comparison of some games shown at the PS4 conference and guess what will be shown at the 720 one.

PS4

Killzone
Infamous
Watch_Dogs

Forza
Gears
Halo
Fable

Speaks for itself.

AlexEzio89
04-25-2013, 06:28 PM
Microsofts conference won't even focus on games. It will talk about services and "entertainment" that no one cares about for a games console. Lets see a comparison of some games shown at the PS4 conference and guess what will be shown at the 720 one.

PS4

Killzone
Infamous
Watch_Dogs

Forza
Gears
Halo
Fable

Speaks for itself.this is better game for xbox?hahahaha
sony wins... for me is important games no **** games for kinect ore other **** tv apps

pacmanate
04-25-2013, 06:32 PM
this is better game for xbox?hahahaha
sony wins... for me is important games no **** games for kinect ore other **** tv apps

Im pretty much sold for the PS4. Its a console made for developers, its going to be great for multiplats. And those specs? AMAZING SPECS. New trigger design on console so it feels more like a 360 controller = great move.

AlexEzio89
04-25-2013, 06:48 PM
Im pretty much sold for the PS4. Its a console made for developers, its going to be great for multiplats. And those specs? AMAZING SPECS. New trigger design on console so it feels more like a 360 controller = great move.
yep me too i buy ps4 i am pretty sure ..... i am very hype for ps4
is a console for hardcore gamer.... microsoft lose me because i dont like the turn for the actual xbox and i am sure for next gen xbox.. i give a chance in 21 may but 90% in this moment i am for ps4. a wonderful line up etc i love killzone etc.. and i am hype for ac4 for ps4 i wait to open pre order.. for ex in my country is open pre order for killzone for ps4 and cost 59.99€

jayjay275
04-25-2013, 07:00 PM

PS4

Killzone
Infamous
Watch_Dogs

Forza
Gears
Halo
Fable

Speaks for itself.

I hope what you say is true.

AlexEzio89
04-25-2013, 07:36 PM
I hope what you say is true.
is true bro but ps4 wins....:d

nitres15
04-25-2013, 07:47 PM
unless it is something ultra amazing, i´ll stick to PC and Playstation

pacmanate
04-25-2013, 08:03 PM
Unless it has better specs and better exclusives like Killzone, Infamous etc I won't get it. Heck, screw that, even if microsofts console does have better specs, PS3 exclusives own me.

AlexEzio89
04-25-2013, 08:17 PM
Unless it has better specs and better exclusives like Killzone, Infamous etc I won't get it. Heck, screw that, even if microsofts console does have better specs, PS3 exclusives own me.yes i am pretty sure sony win next-gen war

microsoft dont have chance if dont put free for mp and dont have better specs or same like ps4 ... if dont have this lose and i love new controler for ps4

Rugterwyper32
04-25-2013, 08:42 PM
If the rumors about the Nextbox are true (and considering Microsoft's tendency to make dumb choices, they likely are) I'll probably end up getting the PS4. Either way, waiting a few years for either, considering what I've seen of the PS4, I'm not even that interested in it. A lot of features I'm not interested in, never owned a Sony console so not interested in any of their exclusives yet (the only one that I've heard a lot about and remotely interests me is Uncharted) and the few times I've tried it there's one thing I've hated: The Dualshock. Don't ask me why, I don't even know why I don't like that controller but I don't.
If the rumors about the Nextbox are true, then that'd make me sad, as the only thing I don't doubt Microsoft won't mess up is the controller.

Still, I'll end up waiting a few years for them to have a good library of games. Did the same back when I got my 360. Though that was actually almost 4 years after release, but still.

Sushiglutton
04-25-2013, 10:14 PM
If the rumors about the Nextbox are true (and considering Microsoft's tendency to make dumb choices, they likely are) I'll probably end up getting the PS4. Either way, waiting a few years for either, considering what I've seen of the PS4, I'm not even that interested in it. A lot of features I'm not interested in, never owned a Sony console so not interested in any of their exclusives yet (the only one that I've heard a lot about and remotely interests me is Uncharted) and the few times I've tried it there's one thing I've hated: The Dualshock. Don't ask me why, I don't even know why I don't like that controller but I don't.
If the rumors about the Nextbox are true, then that'd make me sad, as the only thing I don't doubt Microsoft won't mess up is the controller.

Still, I'll end up waiting a few years for them to have a good library of games. Did the same back when I got my 360. Though that was actually almost 4 years after release, but still.

Sony has improved the dualshock a lot for PS4 though. Check this out: http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/02/21/whats-new-with-sonys-dualshock-4 :)! My hands will like the new, larger size along with the other improvements.

Rugterwyper32
04-25-2013, 11:50 PM
Sony has improved the dualshock a lot for PS4 though. Check this out: http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/02/21/whats-new-with-sonys-dualshock-4 :)! My hands will like the new, larger size along with the other improvements.

Man, that looks like a noticeable improvement. I specially like the larger size and the new control stick design.

AlexEzio89
04-26-2013, 05:24 AM
is a rumor here www.computerandvideogames.com about the new xbox require internet conection to work but is not "draconian"

AlexEzio89
04-26-2013, 10:25 AM
is 1 report now the metro last light devs working now to port the game to ps4 for later this year read to www.vg247.com

Will_Lucky
04-26-2013, 02:38 PM
Unless it has better specs and better exclusives like Killzone, Infamous etc I won't get it. Heck, screw that, even if microsofts console does have better specs, PS3 exclusives own me.

It will have basically, exactly the same specs.

It has the exact same AMD Octo-Core APU, it has a similar GPU maybe the same but both are AMD. Both have 8GB Ram, now granted Microsoft will use DDR3 vs the GDRR5 Sony will put forward Microsoft will use something to bring it to a similar playing field.

We are about to experience the most equal generation in gamings lifetime in terms of specs because Sony and Microsoft both went to AMD for the CPU and GPU and had basically the same requirements.

But yes, I'll go PS4 because of their developer focus.

pacmanate
04-26-2013, 03:31 PM
It will have basically, exactly the same specs.

It has the exact same AMD Octo-Core APU, it has a similar GPU maybe the same but both are AMD. Both have 8GB Ram, now granted Microsoft will use DDR3 vs the GDRR5 Sony will put forward Microsoft will use something to bring it to a similar playing field.

We are about to experience the most equal generation in gamings lifetime in terms of specs because Sony and Microsoft both went to AMD for the CPU and GPU and had basically the same requirements.

But yes, I'll go PS4 because of their developer focus.

How can you say it has the exact same specs? Those are rumours.

Will_Lucky
04-26-2013, 04:50 PM
How can you say it has the exact same specs? Those are rumours.

Yes...from the same source who basically leaked the PS4 specs. And those were correct all the way down to one wrong number (4GB GDDR5 instead of the actual 8GB GDDR5).

Not to mention AMD themselves have made certain statements, here is the thing, some rumours are spot on and it can be told. Sony was able to keep 8GB quiet because well they literally didn't tell any developers, their own first party developers on that day showed demos off assuming it was 4GB GDRR5. Unless Microsoft have decided to not tell a single developer about any of the hardware at all its unlikely there will be any surprises.

AlexEzio89
04-26-2013, 06:50 PM
Guys is 2 new rumor about new xbox.... Please rede here the first 2 news www.computerandvideogames.com

reddragonhrcro
04-26-2013, 07:03 PM
Guys is 2 new rumor about new xbox.... Please rede here the first 2 news www.computerandvideogames.com (http://www.computerandvideogames.com)

Yeah pretty much what i guessed,they will try to come up with a "valid" reason for DRM.

Look like they are trying to look some things up from the PS4 for their new Xbox.

AlexEzio89
04-26-2013, 07:08 PM
Yeah pretty much what i guessed,they will try to come up with a "valid" reason for DRM.

Look like they are trying to look some things up from the PS4 for their new Xbox.
Yes right..... Sony wins edit.. Now the news is much detalied in www.vg247.com

AlexEzio89
04-29-2013, 12:57 PM
Another rumor guys please visit www.vg247.com... You like that?

pacmanate
04-29-2013, 01:21 PM
That illumi room stuff is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO distracting from the main game.

AlexEzio89
04-29-2013, 01:35 PM
That illumi room stuff is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO distracting from the main game.
but you like to have this to the new xbox?personal i like :d

pacmanate
04-29-2013, 01:51 PM
but you like to have this to the new xbox?personal i like :d

Not really, I mean the projector would cost alot, and my TV is in a corner of my room so it wouldnt work. Besides, the Field of View is MASSIVE and my living room is pretty small. I found that really distracting though. I don't mean to sound like a Sony Fanboy because Im not at all, hardly use the thing now, but it just looks distracting.

AlexEzio89
04-29-2013, 02:15 PM
Not really, I mean the projector would cost alot, and my TV is in a corner of my room so it wouldnt work. Besides, the Field of View is MASSIVE and my living room is pretty small. I found that really distracting though. I don't mean to sound like a Sony Fanboy because Im not at all, hardly use the thing now, but it just looks distracting.
yes of course bute sure is sold separate..... But is coll stuf

reddragonhrcro
04-29-2013, 02:18 PM
Have to admit that its realy cool but have to agree that its way too distracting.

AlexEzio89
04-29-2013, 02:25 PM
Have to admit that its realy cool but have to agree that its way too distracting.
But now i am curios about the price i am pretty sure have a huge price :d but i love to play ac with this or battlefild 4 ddd

pacmanate
04-29-2013, 02:27 PM
Well its still in demo stages anyway so I doubt it will be with the next Console. Kinect 2.0 though is a different story, expect to see that at the reveal;.

AlexEzio89
04-29-2013, 02:33 PM
Well its still in demo stages anyway so I doubt it will be with the next Console. Kinect 2.0 though is a different story, expect to see that at the reveal;.
I dont care about kinect still i am for ps4
and microsoft put live for free

AlexEzio89
05-10-2013, 04:03 AM
Another rumor about next xbox this time about the name.reade here www.vg247.com....... Do you like the name?xbox infinity ddd?

hoodrat94
05-10-2013, 05:08 AM
Another rumor about next xbox this time about the name.reade here www.vg247.com....... Do you like the name?xbox infinity ddd?

Infinity actually sounds more "REAL", infinite kinect, infinite subscription fee, infinite hardware failure - classic xbox!

AlexEzio89
05-10-2013, 05:14 AM
[QUOTE=hoodrat94;9065149]Infinity actually sounds more "REAL", infinite kinect, infinite subscription fee, infinite hardware failure I dont care about the name if have better exclusive game same specs like ps4 etc..... Only think i change my option is : if sony dont release this year ps4 for europe(remember ps3 lunch)... If sony dont respect the Europe player and release the ps4 last in Europe i buy next xbox

Legendz54
05-10-2013, 08:06 AM
Not excited but Curious.

AlexEzio89
05-10-2013, 12:07 PM
Not excited but Curious.i am excited about ps4 for next xbox o
I am curios......like u... 99% i buy ps4 this time ... My only hope sony respect Europe and lunch this year ps4 for Europe... This is only chance for microsoft to buy xbox ...

pacmanate
05-10-2013, 12:17 PM
If microsoft make me buy batteries again there will be blood.

AlexEzio89
05-10-2013, 12:25 PM
If microsoft make me buy batteries again there will be blood. ha ha ha...... If you wanto to see the marketing campaign
for ps4 read here www.computerandvideogames.com is a news about the strategy about marketing about ps4 and the tv campaign EDIT: now is here www.vg247.com

pacmanate
05-10-2013, 12:28 PM
ha ha ha...... If you wanto to see the marketing campaign
for ps4 read here www.computerandvideogames.com (http://www.computerandvideogames.com) is a news about the strategy about marketing about ps4 and the tv campaign

You need to start giving links to articles and not just websites... But yeah I saw. Have you seen those Infamous Second Son screens? They look amazing!

AlexEzio89
05-10-2013, 12:35 PM
You need to start giving links to articles and not just websites... But yeah I saw. Have you seen those Infamous Second Son screens? They look amazing!
Bro i am from the phone this is the reson i dont have direct link........ And i see is amaizing infamous second son... Ps4 take my money dddf

catkiller97
05-10-2013, 12:43 PM
Please guys use this thread for the event - http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/769618-Next-Xbox-Reveal-Thread-All-Discussion-Here!

i linked this thread in that thread too.

pacmanate
05-10-2013, 12:43 PM
Bro i am from the phone this is the reson i dont have direct link........ And i see is amaizing infamous second son... Ps4 take my money dddf

dddf just sounds like you just made a mess hahaha. Oh well not long now, I am hoping Microsoft can surprise me. Normally I would expect a crap thing to be announced then something better afterwards, however I see it happening in reverse.

I still have a strong belief that they are going to push Entertainment Console more than Gaming Console which is where I think it will lack, but we will see.

AlexEzio89
05-10-2013, 01:04 PM
dddf just sounds like you just made a mess hahaha. Oh well not long now, I am hoping Microsoft can surprise me. Normally I would expect a crap thing to be announced then something better afterwards, however I see it happening in reverse.

I still have a strong belief that they are going to push Entertainment Console more than Gaming Console which is where I think it will lack, but we will see.
Yes i want console for gaming of course .... Microsoft concentrate about gaming not **** like entertaiment you lose my if next xbox is not for hardcore gamer like ps4

hoodrat94
05-11-2013, 07:23 AM
[QUOTE=hoodrat94;9065149]Infinity actually sounds more "REAL", infinite kinect, infinite subscription fee, infinite hardware failure I dont care about the name if have better exclusive game same specs like ps4 etc..... Only think i change my option is : if sony dont release this year ps4 for europe(remember ps3 lunch)... If sony dont respect the Europe player and release the ps4 last in Europe i buy next xbox

dude, i think sony knows Europe is one of their strong pillars, like Japan and rest of the world, sony only loses to $h!tbox in north america specifically US, which unfortunately is the biggest market in video gaming. Sony wont dissapoint europeans, i hope not!

pacmanate
05-11-2013, 11:49 AM
[QUOTE=alex ezio89;9065155]

dude, i think sony knows Europe is one of their strong pillars, like Japan and rest of the world, sony only loses to $h!tbox in north america specifically US, which unfortunately is the biggest market in video gaming. Sony wont dissapoint europeans, i hope not!

Well PS3 sales have surpassed 360 sales ages ago now anyway as a whole. When Microsoft say there console ships the most, its normally based off US sales.

Megas_Doux
05-11-2013, 03:15 PM
Sony owner here, but not an XBOX hater, so I am curious.

pacmanate
05-11-2013, 04:04 PM
Sony owner here, but not an XBOX hater, so I am curious.

Its really weird but I haven't really seen anyone saying they want an Xbox this time haha. This forum isn't just full of PS3 users is it?! Pretty sure its not...

jayjay275
05-11-2013, 04:18 PM
There seem to be many PC gamers too.

pacmanate
05-11-2013, 04:44 PM
There seem to be many PC gamers too.

They should be in their PC forum :@

Locopells
05-11-2013, 06:06 PM
Nah we all like lurking here, laughing at how the new consoles are competing with PC tech - by using PC tech...

AlexEzio89
05-11-2013, 06:47 PM
Nah we all like lurking here, laughing at how the new consoles are competing with PC tech - by using PC tech...
personal i dont care what tech use... I want console for gaming like ps4 .... I am console player ... I dont care about pc... And have i nice weekend guys.. In 10 days we see what offer mmicrosoft for next gen
...... But in my opinion sony alredy win the war...... I read few weeks ago about the microsoft game exclusive for next xbox and have 6 month delay in development

pacmanate
05-11-2013, 10:26 PM

No one cares about PC. Everyone knows its in a league of its own.

AlexEzio89
05-12-2013, 04:04 AM
No one cares about PC. Everyone knows its in a league of its own.
True.... For ex here is a console thread i dont understand pc player come here pc player go in you section.... here is console player... but bro i am pretty sure you buy ps4 like me :d.. if you buy i kick your *** in ac 4 in multiplayer :d... i am jokking bro now pacmanate

AlexEzio89
05-12-2013, 04:13 AM
http://www.vg247.com/2013/05/11/bleszinski-next-gen-console-winner-will-embrace-connectivity-sharing-user-content/ here i like that :d

catkiller97
05-12-2013, 04:17 AM
^ already posted in this thread - http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/769618-Next-Xbox-Reveal-Thread-All-Discussion-Here!/page3

please use ^ that thread for further next-xbox discussion.

AlexEzio89
05-12-2013, 06:04 AM
^ already posted in this thread - http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/769618-Next-Xbox-Reveal-Thread-All-Discussion-Here!/page3

please use ^ that thread for further next-xbox discussion.

kyd you pissed me with your topic... i dont care about your topic you understand?...do you see when i start this topic? 25 april ... go you pissed me all discusion i speach here and i post here...go

roostersrule2
05-12-2013, 06:06 AM
kyd you pissed me with your topic... i dont care about your topic you understand?...do you see when i start this topic? 25 april ... go you pissed me all discusion i speach here and i post here...goTensions are high.

AlexEzio89
05-12-2013, 06:15 AM
Tensions are high.

no bro belive never respond to this child but this time pissed me .. i have start this topic in 25 april..... i speach with adult player i ignor him from this moment

roostersrule2
05-12-2013, 06:20 AM
no bro belive never respond to this child but this time pissed me .. i have start this topic in 25 april..... i speach with adult player i ignor him from this momentNah, the tensions are higher then Bob Marley in the 60's.

catkiller97
05-12-2013, 06:20 AM
@alex ezio89 (http://forums.ubi.com/member.php/903748-alex-ezio89)

respect every member...

i didn't talked you like this..

and i am not a kid..

i just wanted to make because from year 2012 beginning i am making events thread in ubisoft forum.

and i don't want to fight over little thread stuffs.

AlexEzio89
05-12-2013, 06:35 AM
[QUOTE=catkiller97;9067948]@alex ezio89 (http://forums.ubi.com/member.php/903748-alex-ezio89)

respect every member...

i didn't talked you like this..

and i am not a kid..

i just wanted to make because from year 2012 beginning i am making events thread in ubisoft forum.

and i don't want to fight over little thread stuffs.[/QUOTE
is my last repeat i dont care what start your topic etc.... ok? i am curios i have 23year.. you have 16-17 i am pretty sure... all xbox discusion i post here... cieao and have i nice weekend

AlexEzio89
05-12-2013, 06:40 AM
i respect all Ubisoft and assasins cred player .... but you pissed me .... i start first normaly discusion about next gen xbox.. in 25 april when you see this topic why you start other topic? just because to have your topic :d...... i dont care... Why when you start topic about ps4 event i dont start other topic? Because i respect you you start first ...... So in conclusion give me a break i dont care about your topic.... Tanks

catkiller97
05-12-2013, 06:45 AM
i don't had a intention to steal your thread.

its just that i always make event threads that why :(

its okay if MOD merge the thread.

and i don't want to continue this fight..

AlexEzio89
05-12-2013, 06:53 AM
i don't had a intention to steal your thread.

its just that i always make event threads that why :(

its okay if MOD merge the thread.

and i don't want to continue this fight..
Good decision now you comport like adult and adult gamer.... I am curios only UK have start pre order for ps4?.... Because in my country is start pre order games for ps4 ex watch dog killzone but for ps4 is not start in this moment :d

catkiller97
05-12-2013, 06:57 AM
http://www.tomshardware.com/news/PS4-UK-Preorder-asda-price-release-date,21998.html

I think after E3 pre-order will start everywhere.

AlexEzio89
05-12-2013, 08:18 AM
http://www.tomshardware.com/news/PS4-UK-Preorder-asda-price-release-date,21998.html
P
I think after E3 pre-order will start everywhere.
Tanks bro for information........ Is funy think because the game for ps4 alredy is for pre order and info about release date
is very funy..... Soon information :d

Assassin_M
05-12-2013, 08:19 AM
And then they became friends

AlexEzio89
05-12-2013, 08:22 AM
And then they became friends
Funny guy you are.... I am friend when speach like adult............ When speach like kyd i am npt friend

Assassin_M
05-12-2013, 08:24 AM
Funny guy you are.... I am friend when speach like adult............ When speach like kyd i am npt friend
I feel sorry for any kid you meet :|

roostersrule2
05-12-2013, 08:25 AM
I feel sorry for any kid you meet :|I think he meant Kyd as in Jesper Kyd.

AlexEzio89
05-12-2013, 08:28 AM
I feel sorry for any kid you meet :|
I am curios in Egipt you have alredy pre order for ps4 etc?

Assassin_M
05-12-2013, 08:36 AM
I am curios in Egipt you have alredy pre order for ps4 etc?
Yup, but not through Ubisoft and I haven't pre-ordered, no...not getting the game...or at least, i`m not getting it day 1...or even month 1

AlexEzio89
05-12-2013, 08:41 AM
Yup, but not through Ubisoft and I haven't pre-ordered, no...not getting the game...or at least, i`m not getting it day 1...or even month 1

i wait to open ac 4 preorder for ps4 ...in my country is open pre order from Ubisoft for ps4 is watch dog..... Maye microsoft change my mind in 21 may but i dont have much expectation from microsoft

Legendz54
05-12-2013, 01:55 PM

Im guessing you will be dark for a while?

AlexEzio89
05-12-2013, 02:32 PM
ha ha ha this is good :d

roostersrule2
05-12-2013, 02:39 PM
ha ha ha this is good :dOooooooh the tension is back.

AlexEzio89
05-12-2013, 03:04 PM
Oooooooh the tension is back.
No no fratelo mio this time i jokking :d i dont have any problem with mister M ..... My only hope is.... ubisoft please to E3 show demo of gameplay for ps4 and next xbox to have idea

TheHumanTowel
05-12-2013, 04:28 PM
Why are you a Watch expert if you aren't even getting the game?

AlexEzio89
05-12-2013, 04:50 PM
Maybe is not a true fan and true assasins. Maybe is templar undercover :d

Assassin_M
05-12-2013, 06:30 PM
Because i`m awesome like that...

Not this year....i`m just gonna wait and get a review from an unbiased friend...first year i`ll never go dark in xP

AlexEzio89
05-12-2013, 06:36 PM
Because i`m awesome like that...

Not this year....i`m just gonna wait and get a review from an unbiased friend...first year i`ll never go dark in xP

you stay hidden in the dark... and watch the girl

AlexEzio89
05-14-2013, 08:49 AM
http://m.gamespot.com/news/microsoft-constructing-event-space-for-next-weeks-xbox-reveal-6408303/g

pacmanate
05-14-2013, 10:55 AM
Saw that... don't know why they are building a venue...

AlexEzio89
05-14-2013, 11:00 AM
Saw that... don't know why they are building a venue...
Maybe to be got married?

AlexEzio89
05-14-2013, 03:44 PM
http://www.vg247.com/2013/05/14/ps4-not-delayed-to-2014-in-europe-sony-insider-claims-report/

pacmanate
05-14-2013, 04:03 PM
Well why would it be delayed in Europe? I don't understand?

AlexEzio89
05-14-2013, 04:37 PM
Well why would it be delayed in Europe? I don't understand?
Because wont repet mistake with ps3 in europe is release 3 month after us and japan.. Now i am happy sony respect Europ player

pacmanate
05-14-2013, 05:42 PM
Because wont repet mistake with ps3 in europe is release 3 month after us and japan.. Now i am happy sony respect Europ player

No i mean, why was it delayed in the first place? The PS3 I mean, what do they gain from that?

AlexEzio89
05-14-2013, 05:59 PM
No i mean, why was it delayed in the first place? The PS3 I mean, what do they gain from that?
Because for sony when ps3 is lunch Europe is not important .. Se focus for us and japan
... Now is lunch ps4 and sony chance mind because realised the europe is important and understand nicrosoft with new xbox try to be more agressive in Europe.... and is risky for sony to delay in euripe again because have risk to lose the market here... good move sony

pacmanate
05-14-2013, 06:09 PM
Because for sony when ps3 is lunch Europe is not important .. Se focus for us and japan
... Now is lunch ps4 and sony chance mind because realised the europe is important and understand nicrosoft with new xbox try to be more agressive in Europe.... and is risky for sony to delay in euripe again because have risk to lose the market here... good move sony

I thought Europe was where most of the sales were though? Its bigger than the US.... I think...

AlexEzio89
05-14-2013, 06:40 PM
I thought Europe was where most of the sales were though? Its bigger than the US.... I think...
yes and realised that because in us dominate xbox... and sony dominate in europe and japan
..... sony realised the microsoft try to steal europe custumer with new xbox and want to secure the top with playstation ndxt generation... good move for sony

jayjay275
05-14-2013, 07:20 PM
They'll release it in Europe the same time, as they don't want their customers to go to Microsoft's new console.

AlexEzio89
05-14-2013, 07:40 PM
They'll release it in Europe the same time, as they don't want their customers to go to Microsoft's new console.

yes i say that and is logic

reddragonhrcro
05-14-2013, 07:42 PM

Well belive most people would have waited for the PS4 rather than buying the new Xbox anyway.Still no clue what was up with the whole delay thing.

AlexEzio89
05-14-2013, 08:09 PM
Well belive most people would have waited for the PS4 rather than buying the new Xbox anyway.Still no clue what was up with the whole delay thing.
true but i am happy now because dont delay again in Europe yes we have the best fall in gaming in the last 5 year

poptartz20
05-15-2013, 09:44 AM
I know Xbox will have a big focus on making the box the center of the room for entertainment and all your needs.

I feel like the focus of these consoles now has gone too PC and not game based anymore. Can we just play an awesome game? I don't want to get on twitter and facebook through my console. Really? That's why I use my phone or laptop for. oh well just a small rant.

Legendz54
05-15-2013, 10:12 AM
Xbox seems to be branching out to all this home entertainment stuff rather then focusing on the Actual games.

MasterAssasin84
05-15-2013, 12:30 PM
Xbox seems to be branching out to all this home entertainment stuff rather then focusing on the Actual games.

I think what you will find is Microsofts key marketing ploy is to take over the front room so to speak lol ! but i am doubting we will see the actual console in all its glory and action i suspect they will keep that safe for E3.

pacmanate
05-15-2013, 12:38 PM
Microsoft are basically Abstergo. They want to be everywhere. Give it 2 years, they will be making toasters...... THAT PLAY MUSIC WHILE YOU WAIT.

MT4K
05-15-2013, 12:42 PM
Microsoft are basically Abstergo. They want to be everywhere. Give it 2 years, they will be making toasters...... THAT PLAY MUSIC WHILE YOU WAIT.

That sounds like the greatest idea ever. I want one of those toasters right now!!

MasterAssasin84
05-15-2013, 12:53 PM
That sounds like the greatest idea ever. I want one of those toasters right now!!

I remember reading an article that Microsoft are watching us ? and if my memory serves me correctly it was a snippet wrote by Conspiracy theorist called david Icke , Now suffice to say that the Kinect will be inbuilt into the achitecture of the console ( or i am assuming so ) sounds like there is room to talk - i would say they are very comparable to Abstergo also taking into consideration their location Washington lol !

AlexEzio89
05-15-2013, 01:53 PM
http://www.vg247.com/2013/05/15/microsoft-points-to-be-culled-with-release-xbox-console-rumor/ http://www.vg247.com/2013/05/15/xbox-720-job-ads-point-to-x86-processing-pc-architecture/

MasterAssasin84
05-15-2013, 01:57 PM
http://www.vg247.com/2013/05/15/microsoft-points-to-be-culled-with-release-xbox-console-rumor/

Me personaly i am not believing anything till the reveal ! most of the tooth pick rumors that have been flying around the internet are changing quicker than Elton Johns sun Glasses !! so.

I saw this about 2 years ago that Microsoft will be ditching their virtual currency but MS never confirmed this themselves.

AlexEzio89
05-15-2013, 02:01 PM
Me personaly i am not believing anything till the reveal ! most of the tooth pick rumors that have been flying around the internet are changing quicker than Elton Johns sun Glasses !! so.

I saw this about 2 years ago that Microsoft will be ditching their virtual currency but MS never confirmed this themselves.
in 5 days we see what is true and what is not true..... perdonal i hope to not have ms points for next xbox... never like this sistem

MasterAssasin84
05-15-2013, 02:39 PM
in 5 days we see what is true and what is not true..... perdonal i hope to not have ms points for next xbox... never like this sistem

Exactly !! i will be pleased that all these rumors will be put to rest, mind you i quite like the MS points because i do not like the point my credit card onto online payment systems ie game consoles, there is no garantee of them details being safe and especialy upon hearing throughout last year that XBOX live and PSN network was hacked ! i would say the virtual currency is a safer option.

OORR why not just sell us a complete bloody game rather than charging for stuff that should have been in the game from the onset.

AlexEzio89
05-15-2013, 02:54 PM
Exactly !! i will be pleased that all these rumors will be put to rest, mind you i quite like the MS points because i do not like the point my credit card onto online payment systems ie game consoles, there is no garantee of them details being safe and especialy upon hearing throughout last year that XBOX live and PSN network was hacked ! i would say the virtual currency is a safer option.

OORR why not just sell us a complete bloody game rather than charging for stuff that should have been in the game from the onset.

yes true psn was hacked but i like more gift card etc much better :d... microsoft if you dont come with better console axed for game in start you lose the war with sony

pacmanate
05-15-2013, 02:55 PM
There is no point in rumours anymore, just wait.

AlexEzio89
05-15-2013, 03:18 PM
There is no point in rumours anymore, just wait.
yes true in 5 days you see the sony wins the next gen war if microsoft dont come withe console for true gaming

AlexEzio89
05-18-2013, 08:00 PM
http://www.vg247.com/2013/05/18/microsoft-to-announce-tons-of-exclusives-at-e3-next-month/

pacmanate
05-18-2013, 10:35 PM
""tons of exclusives” and “world premieres” for Microsoft’s E3 conference, stating the presentation will be “all about the games.”"

Okay, Tons of exclusives and World Premieres:

1. Fable
2. Gears
3. Forza
4. Halo

All About Games:

1. Doesn't mean they aren't Kinetic games.

AlexEzio89
05-19-2013, 01:33 AM
""tons of exclusives” and “world premieres” for Microsoft’s E3 conference, stating the presentation will be “all about the games.”"

1. Fable
2. Gears
3. Forza
4. Halo

All About Games:

Yes i hope for all about games is not all about kinect because is **** i dont care about kinect

MasterAssasin84
05-19-2013, 10:28 AM

1. Fable
2. Gears
3. Forza
4. Halo

All About Games:

Any supprise call of duty would be muscling in on the unveiling ? lol that aside I would say this time around most of the new Xbox games will be Kinect enabled considering microsofts huge investment in the concept .

jayjay275
05-19-2013, 10:59 AM
They could be generating new franchises though, we won't know until the event.

AlexEzio89
05-19-2013, 11:44 AM
They could be generating new franchises though, we won't know until the event.
I hope but i doubt . I am pretty sure more than 50% of the game is for ****ing **** kinect... In this moment i am sold for ps4

pacmanate
05-19-2013, 02:10 PM
Any supprise call of duty would be muscling in on the unveiling ? lol that aside I would say this time around most of the new Xbox games will be Kinect enabled considering microsofts huge investment in the concept .

Its already confirmed that the Next CoD is being shown on the 21st reveal

MasterAssasin84
05-19-2013, 02:15 PM
Its already confirmed that the Next CoD is being shown on the 21st reveal

That was my point i was my point ( Sarcasm lol ) it was no supprise that Activision was going to Hijack the event lol

Biomedical-Fire
05-19-2013, 02:22 PM
Don't quote me on it, but EA may also reveal the release date of Battlefield 4 at the reveal. I watched the latest Pach Attack and he made 3 predictions:

Kinect will be bundled with every console
As much as everyone is against it, it will have an "always on" connection
Microsoft will have some women do some of the announcements, because as he put it, "Sony was a sausage fest" at their conference

I know you can't really trust Michael Pachter that much, but that is his predictions and he said that he is 100% sure about the third prediction. Guess we'll see in a couple of days.

MasterAssasin84
05-19-2013, 02:34 PM
Don't quote me on it, but EA may also reveal the release date of Battlefield 4 at the reveal. I watched the latest Pach Attack and he made 3 predictions:

Microsoft will have some women do some of the announcements, because as he put it, "Sony was a sausage fest" at their conference

I know you can't really trust Michael Pachter that much, but that is his predictions and he said that he is 100% sure about the third prediction. Guess we'll see in a couple of days.

I am waiting for the reveal because it seems to me people are just making up their own facts i mean the always online scenario ? i dont see the issue because consoles are always online anyway ? i mean think about when you put ubi game into your console the first thing that happens is that it loggs into the ubi soft server and secondly how is one supposed to get the updates and patches that get sent out reguarly ? its just an easier convinient way of getting content to the player without the need to keep signing when an update occurs, i doubt this will effect the over all gameplay because multiplayer is totaly optional and not everyone plays multiplayer.. Always online basicaly cuts out the login times and gets content to you faster...

I would anticipate if they are serious about this then they might add the option of turning this feature off.

pacmanate
05-19-2013, 02:57 PM

That would be quiet weird, if Microsoft have Battlefield and CoD on their side.... that would be really weird as EA wants to destroy CoD.

jayjay275
05-19-2013, 03:27 PM
Usually Sony and DICE are together, and Microsoft and Infinity Ward/Activision are together.

MasterAssasin84
05-19-2013, 03:30 PM
That would be quiet weird, if Microsoft have Battlefield and CoD on their side.... that would be really weird as EA wants to destroy CoD.

Not forgetting the so called special partnership between Activision and XBOX.

Which does bring me to my next point .... it was a longtime coming and it was not a matter of if but really when MS are fazing out their virtual Currency in favour of Credit.debit card currency.

Good or Bad ?

AlexEzio89
05-19-2013, 03:56 PM
Yes and sony have partenership with Ubisoft :d.... Ps4 come with me... In 1 day we see what rumor is true.... In 1 day microsoft live or died.. Mocrosoft please let free multiplayer to play .in this mode maybe you have chance

MasterAssasin84
05-19-2013, 04:01 PM
Yes and sony have partenership with Ubisoft :d.... Ps4 come with me... In 1 day we see what rumor is true.... In 1 day microsoft live or died.. Mocrosoft please let free multiplayer to play .in this mode maybe you have chance

Sony and ubi Parnership ? do they ? :confused:

AlexEzio89
05-19-2013, 04:10 PM
i translate you .... Ubi+sony = true love.... Microsoft+activision= love for $$$$ i am jokking :d.... I hope cod ghost is much better and ac 4 a briliant game... But we have the best fall in gaming in last 5 year and E3

MasterAssasin84
05-19-2013, 04:15 PM
i translate you .... Ubi+sony = true love.... Microsoft+activision= love for $$$$ i am jokking :d.... I hope cod ghost is much better and ac 4 a briliant game... But we have the best fall in gaming in last 5 year and E3

No i know what you ment but the way perceived your post was that Sony and Ubi have an official recognised partnership because from what i understand Activision and MS ( XBOX ) are actualy in an officaly long term contract http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/activision-microsoft-enter-long-term-agreement-to-release-call-of-dutyr-downloadable-content-first-on-xbox-360-96316239.html

AlexEzio89
05-19-2013, 04:25 PM
No i know what you ment but the way perceived your post was that Sony and Ubi have an official recognised partnership because from what i understand Activision and MS ( XBOX ) are actualy in an officaly long term contract http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/activision-microsoft-enter-long-term-agreement-to-release-call-of-dutyr-downloadable-content-first-on-xbox-360-96316239.html
yes sorry if i mistake :d... But do you want to have free mp to play like playstation
?

jayjay275
05-19-2013, 04:28 PM
Who doesn't?

MasterAssasin84
05-19-2013, 04:31 PM
yes sorry if i mistake :d... But do you want to have free mp to play like playstation
?

Well to be honest i am not really to fussed about multiplayer because i only really solo lol ! that saying i very occasionaly dip into multiplayer but not reguarly, i do believe that such a feature should be free to the player but i have been seeing all over the internet that supposedly both companies want to support freeplay but that is just a rumor yet again lol !! i think they should be all about freeplay because we pay enough for these consoles games and other DLC so the least they can offer is free MP.

AlexEzio89
05-19-2013, 04:36 PM
For me ex i focus for multiplayer... I want to have free mp.. I buy evry good game i pay for dlc etc... This is another reson in this moment i am sold for ps4.. Sony give more respect for gamer in my opinion

MasterAssasin84
05-19-2013, 04:45 PM
For me ex i focus for multiplayer... I want to have free mp.. I buy evry good game i pay for dlc etc... This is another reson in this moment i am sold for ps4.. Sony give more respect for gamer in my opinion

But are more suseptable to Hacking ! one thing ive seen with MS is there is rarely any incidents which involved peoples personal details being hacked compared to the amount of incidents Sony has endured.

pacmanate
05-19-2013, 05:01 PM
But are more suseptable to Hacking ! one thing ive seen with MS is there is rarely any incidents which involved peoples personal details being hacked compared to the amount of incidents Sony has endured.

You have your information wrong. Sony USE to be suspect to "cracking", it wasn't hacking. Its because they were running really old security stuff, it was their own fault. They upgraded and now have really high security as of 2010/2011, whenever the PSN went down.

AlexEzio89
05-19-2013, 05:03 PM
I am pretty sure with ps4 lunch sony learn from mistake and this problem dont repeat again

jayjay275
05-19-2013, 05:14 PM
Plus even if does get hacked you can still play offline. :P

AlexEzio89
05-19-2013, 05:30 PM
True but i am focus for mp

jayjay275
05-19-2013, 05:44 PM
My main PS4 MP focus is for games like Battlefield 4.

AlexEzio89
05-19-2013, 05:48 PM
My main PS4 MP focus is for games like Battlefield 4.
sure bf 4 i hope cod ghost ac 4

pacmanate
05-19-2013, 09:47 PM
sure bf 4 i hope cod ghost ac 4

Congratulations, that made no sense.

Mr_Shade
05-19-2013, 09:59 PM
Shame PlayStation pads are all slack and wobbly.. and the sticks are in the wrong place..

I hear the PS4 is slightly better.. but I have been put off by the PS3's pads...

pacmanate
05-19-2013, 11:06 PM
Shame PlayStation pads are all slack and wobbly.. and the sticks are in the wrong place..

I hear the PS4 is slightly better.. but I have been put off by the PS3's pads...

They aren't bad. Tbh I love the 360 and PS3 controllers for different things.

360 = Shooters and Racing games
PS3 = Everything else

AlexEzio89
05-20-2013, 03:35 AM
Congratulations, that made no sense.
Bro if ypu dont understand i repet.... Assasins creed 4 watch dog battlefild 4 and maybe cod i buy this fall to.play for my ps4
or next xbox but i doubt(i tell you in.1 day if i like what i see)

AlexEzio89
05-20-2013, 03:37 AM

Maybe new controler is much better we see when we have in hands :d

AlexEzio89
05-20-2013, 05:15 AM
http://www.vg247.com/2013/05/20/infinite-possibilities-for-an-xbox-christmas/

pacmanate
05-20-2013, 09:26 AM
Bro if ypu dont understand i repet.... Assasins creed 4 watch dog battlefild 4 and maybe cod i buy this fall to.play for my ps4
or next xbox but i doubt(i tell you in.1 day if i like what i see)

Oh I see. Also try to refrain from double/triple posting. If you click the speech bubble with the + on it, you can quote multiple people/

AlexEzio89
05-20-2013, 09:33 AM
Oh I see. Also try to refrain from double/triple posting. If you click the speech bubble with the + on it, you can quote multiple people/

Sorry i see now ...... I dont know http://www.vg247.com/2013/05/20/xbox-720-reveal-event-will-showcase-illumiroom-tech-rumour/j

MasterAssasin84
05-20-2013, 05:02 PM
It will be a dream for me if the 720 launched the same day as ACBF ! depending if ubi released the next Gen version simultaneously i would be splashing out on both !!

But i doubt very much thats going to happen !

Mr_Shade
05-20-2013, 05:04 PM
Not long to find out.. about the console at least ;)

And yes - I'll be watching ;)

MasterAssasin84
05-20-2013, 05:10 PM
Not long to find out.. about the console at least ;)

And yes - I'll be watching ;)

Here here to that Shade, i will be in work but tomorrow i am making sure il be armed with my IPAD to stream it from my desk lol but intend to be handing lots of my hard earned $$$ over to ubi this year lool !! for some awesome products !

AlexEzio89
05-20-2013, 05:32 PM
http://m.gamespot.com/news/playstation-4-hardware-teased-by-sony-hours-before-next-xbox-unveil-6408582/....... The war begains ddddff http://www.vg247.com/2013/05/20/xbox-720-reveal-teased-by-car-maker-mclaren/

Mr_Shade
05-20-2013, 05:34 PM
http://m.gamespot.com/news/playstation-4-hardware-teased-by-sony-hours-before-next-xbox-unveil-6408582/....... The war begains ddddff
sorry but not excited over a box..

Will be interesting to see the final hardware - and how they match up though - since appears Sony have altered them a few times so far..

AlexEzio89
05-20-2013, 05:39 PM
sorry but not excited over a box..

Will be interesting to see the final hardware - and how they match up though - since appears Sony have altered them a few times so far..
Sure i am not excited about the box but is funny sony wait event of microsoft to push the atention with this video dd and another rumor about xbox
http://www.vg247.com/2013/05/20/xbox-720-reveal-event-will-showcase-illumiroom-tech-rumour/

nitres15
05-20-2013, 05:41 PM
i haven´t heard anything positive about the new xbox. The press conference really has to amaze for me to change my change stance on it.

Mr_Shade
05-20-2013, 05:44 PM
Sure i am not excited about the box but is funny sony wait event of microsoft to push the atention with this video dd and another rumor about xbox
http://www.vg247.com/2013/05/20/xbox-720-reveal-event-will-showcase-illumiroom-tech-rumour/

Sony had to show it sometime - so makes sense now..

However Sony didn't show it for a few months after the reveal = MS most likely will show the console and everything - just to counter that - I'm also expecting a release date - rather than Sony's 'fall 2013' - also I would be shocked if they don't mention Sonys lack of hardware at the PS4 reveal show.. lol
;)

i haven´t heard anything positive about the new xbox. The press conference really has to amaze for me to change my change stance on it.that maybe due to not hearing anything...

Only rumour and leaked documents that may or may not be correct ;)

In terms of hardware - I would be shocked if they are radically different or different in end user experience [eg, games will look the same on both]

pacmanate
05-20-2013, 05:47 PM
THAT TRAILER WAS THE BEST THING I HAVE VEERS SENN ITN MY LIFE! x

AlexEzio89
05-20-2013, 05:54 PM
Sony had to show it sometime - so makes sense now..

However Sony didn't show it for a few months after the reveal = MS most likely will show the console and everything - just to counter that - I'm also expecting a release date - rather than Sony's 'fall 2013' - also I would be shocked if they don't mention Sonys lack of hardware at the PS4 reveal show.. lol
;)

that maybe due to not hearing anything...

Only rumour and leaked documents that may or may not be correct ;)

In terms of hardware - I would be shocked if they are radically different or different in end user experience [eg, games will look the same on both]
I am pretty sure microsoft not reveal the design. Or release date... Keep for E3 maye tell us the mp is free with new xbox dddd ... Pacmanate i love the sony trailer ddddd

Mr_Shade
05-20-2013, 05:56 PM
I am pretty sure microsoft not reveal the design. Or release date... Keep for E3 maye tell us the mp is free with new xbox dddd ... Pacmanate i love the sony trailer ddddd

time will tell..

It would be a great one up on Sony, if they show the console though.. and I can't remember the last time they announced a console and didn't show it? ;)

AlexEzio89
05-20-2013, 05:58 PM
aaa and Shade if microsoft atack sony with were is the hardware sony says but we have better exclusive game free mp and dont stres gamer with **** kinect... And we have console fore core gamer ddd.. Sony keep secret for E3 if reveal all in the event where is surprise for E3 etc

Mr_Shade
05-20-2013, 06:00 PM
aaa and Shade if microsoft atack sony with were is the hardware sony sats but we have better exclusive game free mp and dont stres gamer with **** kinect... And we have console fore core gamer ddd
lets try and keep the fan boy rants out of the thread..

No one said 'attack' - it's just great marketing..

Sony missed the opportunity announcing the console without final specs or hardware.. can't deny that - however MS might do something to correct that.. ;)

pacmanate
05-20-2013, 06:10 PM

You really like Sony don't you haha.

AlexEzio89
05-20-2013, 06:18 PM
lets try and keep the fan boy rants out of the thread..

No one said 'attack' - it's just great marketing..

Sony missed the opportunity announcing the console without final specs or hardware.. can't deny that - however MS have do something to correct that.. ;)n
Shade i am not fan boy belive me... Sony is not ready with final design etc when have the event in february ... Sony want to be first in next gen war and this is a mistake because we dont see the design... In this moment i am from ps4 but if microsoft come tomorow with fabulos console maybe i change my mind but i doubt.. I hope dont come sith tone of game for kinect because i dont care about kinect... And pacmanate i love sony because have more respect for gamer

Mr_Shade
05-20-2013, 06:19 PM
Oh well

Anywhoo - enjoy your PS4 - I'm sure you will do :)

pacmanate
05-20-2013, 06:22 PM
Oh well

Anywhoo - enjoy your PS4 - I'm sure you will do :)

Are you sticking with your PC this gen?

AlexEzio89
05-20-2013, 06:24 PM
No no its with wii u dddd

Mr_Shade
05-20-2013, 06:29 PM
Are you sticking with your PC this gen?

Nope - gonna add a PS4 or Xbox Infinity [lol]

Both will be similar in specs - so just have to decide about the network /pads..

Have:

PC
Xbox 360
PS3
Wii U

Might sell the PS3 though - since if I get a PS4 won't need it..

jayjay275
05-20-2013, 06:41 PM
Sony will likely show their console at E3 though, and it has gave the gamers something to wait for.

Mr_Shade
05-20-2013, 06:42 PM
Sony will likely show their console at E3 though, and it has gave the gamers something to wait for.Suppose..
I personally wouldn't pre-order a console when we don't know the final look, specs or price though..

Many have so any hype is good hype :)

AlexEzio89
05-20-2013, 06:43 PM
Nope - gonna add a PS4 or Xbox Infinity [lol]

Both will be similar in specs - so just have to decide about the network /pads..

Have:

PC
Xbox 360
PS3
Wii U

Might sell the PS3 though - since if I get a PS4 won't need it..g
Ha ha Shade if you have ps4 and xbox infinte or other name i sugest you ... To be fair play... 1 day you play with ps4 and second day with xbox.... I am curios what you want to see tomorow? Game kinect what interest you ? The new controler? Etc

Mr_Shade
05-20-2013, 06:53 PM
happy to see more of the same tbh.

Xbox was a great console for this generation - installing games to HDD = god send tbh

Kinect is great for just using the console, not fussed about games, so happy to see an improved one.

Updates to hardware would be nice..

DX11 class GPU - rendering at 1080p [unlikely since the PS4 does not]
Blu-Ray [silly not to now]
1TB drive

General tidy up of the Dashboard for new hardware.

Pad = don't really need much tweaking tbh - any extra features - bonus.

£300 price point
And I will be happy :)

The PS3 was OK - however devs had trouble getting decent AA and texture filtering on it for a while - where as the Xbox just did it - as well as 1080p support - even though upscaled - it's done on hardware level, rather than software as on the PS3 which is still an issue for some games on it..

Blu-Ray = saving grace for it [both game size / movies] - little slow though sometimes.

Don't like the PS3 pad - and I have admitted that before.

However will give both a fair chance to impress me - the stick layout on the PS4 still bugs me though..

jayjay275
05-20-2013, 07:00 PM
PS4 controller seems much better, seeing as many have complained about the current controller and the triggers are different finally.

Mr_Shade
05-20-2013, 07:11 PM
PS4 controller seems much better, seeing as many have complained about the current controller and the triggers are different finally.

didn't have a problem with the triggers - just the side by side layout of the sticks..

never liked it..

AlexEzio89
05-20-2013, 07:14 PM
Shade i am pretty sure the both console have the same release date and price... For ex in my country is open the pre order for game for ps4 is 59.99€ and i admit i am curios what offer tomorow microsoft... If is true i am hype for ilumiroom...... And i see the new controler for ps4 is much better

Mr_Shade
05-20-2013, 07:17 PM
Shade i am pretty sure the both console have the same release date and price... For ex in my country is open the pre order for game for ps4 is 59.99€ and i admit i am curios what offer tomorow microsoft... If is true i am hype for ilumiroom

time will tell - a Sony leak has the PS4 at 399 EUR- which is about £337 - ,at current exchange rate - so I expect that to be £349.99 :)

pacmanate
05-20-2013, 07:19 PM
I don't mind the stick layout, like I said, I think the pads work for different genres

AlexEzio89
05-20-2013, 07:21 PM
time will tell - a Sony leak has the PS4 at 399 EUR- which is about £337 - ,at current exchange rate - so I expect that to be £349.99 :)

Is a good price for next gen is decent price.... I am curios too see ac 4 for next gen console

pacmanate
05-20-2013, 07:27 PM
Is a good price for next gen is decent price.... I am curios too see ac 4 for next gen console

It will look like a PS2 game apparently.

AlexEzio89
05-20-2013, 07:29 PM
It will look like a PS2 game apparently.
Ha ha funy

Mr_Shade
05-20-2013, 07:31 PM
I'm guessing it will look very similar to the PC version, since the hardware is pretty much a PC.. for both

Levels of detail should be an improvement over current generations ;)

However time will tell..

AlexEzio89
05-20-2013, 07:38 PM
I'm guessing it will look very similar to the PC version, since the hardware is pretty much a PC.. for both

Levels of detail should be an improvement over current generations ;)

However time will tell..
true shade i am pretty sure we see demo to E3

jayjay275
05-20-2013, 07:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdRgCQhOTco

Sushiglutton
05-20-2013, 07:47 PM
^^Hmm looks like it could be a black box of some kind. Interesting...

AlexEzio89
05-20-2013, 07:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdRgCQhOTco i post alredy bro

jayjay275
05-20-2013, 07:50 PM
:? Sorry :(

AlexEzio89
05-20-2013, 07:57 PM
:? Sorry :(
Not a problem bro... Is logic the ps4 stay with black color
is a surprise to change color... I am curios what color have new xbox http://m.gamespot.com/news/next-gen-fifa-to-be-shown-at-xbox-720-event-6408600/

jayjay275
05-20-2013, 08:04 PM
I think it is black..

jayjay275
05-20-2013, 08:05 PM
Seems to be going tron-esque, if you look at the blue light at the end.

AlexEzio89
05-20-2013, 08:07 PM
I think it is black..
me too i think but we see tomorow

pacmanate
05-20-2013, 08:24 PM
I knew it would look similar to their new blu ray players!

http://i2.cdnds.net/13/02/618x391/tech-sony-blu-ray-player-bdp-s4100.jpg

MasterAssasin84
05-20-2013, 09:41 PM
I knew it would look similar to their new blu ray players!

http://i2.cdnds.net/13/02/618x391/tech-sony-blu-ray-player-bdp-s4100.jpg

Is this this the PS4 ? meaning this whats its gonna look like rather than an artists impression ?

pacmanate
05-20-2013, 09:55 PM
Is this this the PS4 ? meaning this whats its gonna look like rather than an artists impression ?

No thats the blu ray players, the new ones. In that teaser you saw a similar design choice at 0:18.

Here is the ad slowed down frame by frame

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yhcyVNI4ug

MasterAssasin84
05-20-2013, 10:03 PM
No thats the blu ray players, the new ones. In that teaser you saw a similar design choice at 0:18.

Here is the ad slowed down frame by frame

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yhcyVNI4ug

Ahhh i see , a very slick design though i must say, i cant wait to see what happens tomorrow in Redmond at 18:00 :)

pacmanate
05-20-2013, 10:20 PM
Here are piccys - http://imgur.com/a/lzNFA#1

http://abload.de/img/829liw.jpg

http://www.robleydesign.com/misc/MI3-Kazification.gif

AlexEzio89
05-21-2013, 04:35 AM
you are redy guys? my body is ready.... :d.. today we see if sony wins the next gen war

FR0ZENZiNE
05-21-2013, 05:17 AM
I think Microsoft will sell more consoles than Sony. I mean microsoft got Battlefield ,Fifa and COD on thier side. (No I'm not a fanboy ,but all these games got huge fanbases) Maybe Ubisoft will be present at the conference too?

Legendz54
05-21-2013, 05:37 AM
When does it start?

catkiller97
05-21-2013, 05:42 AM
^^^
@Mani60cent12
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/769618-Next-Xbox-Reveal-Thread-All-Discussion-Here!

thats why i asked Mod to merge the threads.

AlexEzio89
05-21-2013, 05:46 AM
When does it start?
in my country in Romania is start to 8PM
........ and no Ubisoft dont go to microsoft event because is psrtener with sony

AlexEzio89
05-21-2013, 05:48 AM
catkiller you again kyd? i dont care about your topic omg you are nerd... sorry to tell you that but you desperate me with your topic

Legendz54
05-21-2013, 05:55 AM
damn american times...it starts at 3 AM for me.

roostersrule2
05-21-2013, 05:56 AM
catkiller you again kyd? i dont care about your topic omg you are nerd... sorry to tell you that but you desperate me with your topic
HAHAHAHAHA It's happening again.

catkiller97
05-21-2013, 06:00 AM

WTF he is asking for time thats why i gave him that link i don't know his region and that link cover all region timing..

and even i don't care about your topic someone asking for something just replying to him..

i even said to merge the thread so that everyone else can easily see the timing and live streaming links.

did i said to use that thread?

who is kyd now?

AlexEzio89
05-21-2013, 06:08 AM
damn american times...it starts at 3 AM for me.
you are excited? or you love ps 4 bro? catkiller bye bye have i nice day kyd.... omg 3am in your country uhhh... you sleping when i watch dd

catkiller97
05-21-2013, 06:16 AM
^ when you can't reply you have to use that kind of statement. :P

i don't myself want to fight over thread stuffs but i am trying to help and you are thinking i want to make my thread superior to yours.

its okay lets end this fight.

AlexEzio89
05-21-2013, 06:21 AM
^ when you can't reply you have to use that kinda of statement. :P

i don't myself want to fight over thread stuffs but i am trying to help and you are thinking i want to make my thread superior to yours.
no i want to speach about xbox here... you are kyd ... i am curios what is your age? tell me? i have 24 year
is my last reply with you... bye

catkiller97
05-21-2013, 06:32 AM
heh you can't reply to my earlier post but you can counter every post by saying kyd i even stopped posting news in my thread after we talked last time.

and who the hell are you why i will say my age to you ( my personal information)

Assassin_M
05-21-2013, 06:56 AM
So......does this count as a cat fight??

AdamPearce
05-21-2013, 07:04 AM

Smiled.

catkiller97
05-21-2013, 07:26 AM

:p

bah i will not reply anymore to him.

the fight is ended from my side.

lets keep the thread clean now.

AlexEzio89
05-21-2013, 07:40 AM
i start my xbox now and start the time remaing to event 10 h and 25 mins... i watch live to console

Legendz54
05-21-2013, 07:46 AM
you are excited? or you love ps 4 bro? catkiller bye bye have i nice day kyd.... omg 3am in your country uhhh... you sleping when i watch dd

I love ps4.

AlexEzio89
05-21-2013, 08:00 AM
I love ps4.
mee too but i give 1 chance today for microsoft to see what offer but i doubt to beat ps4