PDA

View Full Version : So I saw something that caught my eye...

R3aperWulf
04-25-2013, 05:41 AM
China - Boxer Rebellion (http://games.on.net/2013/01/assassins-creed-4-why-ubisofts-next-title-should-take-place-in-chinas-boxer-rebellion/)
I know it says 4, but that's beside the point. And since we can really go anywhere at this point, why not China? If not the China mentioned in that article, then perhaps something further back? It would be interesting to see a street sort of character... More like the rags-to-riches thing? Then again, that might not go overly well.
Ready to be shot down...

Locopells
04-25-2013, 09:08 AM
Why not, indeed.

Incidentally, I would suggest posting this on the console board - you're more likely to get a response.

NecroBite
05-03-2013, 10:46 PM
Female assassin.
That is all. -runs off-

CountessSzilagy
05-10-2013, 08:57 AM
Eh, if we can go backwards in time, I would like a China game with Shao Jun. :D

NecroBite
05-20-2013, 06:27 AM
What about a more modern setting? Or, heck, every other setting?
http://thruthelookinglass920.blogspot.com/2011/05/igncom-presentsimagining-future-of.html Skip the first one, though. We've got that.
My personal favorite's the last one. Metropolises... Not sure how that could work out though, seeing as it would be an ancestor... Unless Desmond had children, of course, but that would just make the Assassin's Creed series one gigantic inception.

Denwash
08-12-2014, 06:55 AM
What a truly fantastic idea! There was even some political ambiguity and mystery, since the Empress was initially against the boxers, but suddenly changed her mind without giving a reason and supported the rebellion. Also, the Christianity angle ties in with the prior games, and the Boxer rebels believed that they could develop supernatural powers, also tying into game lore very nicely. Hong Kong at the turn of the 20th century would be an amazing city to explore, and the possibilities of different kinds of enemies (on both sides) is amazing! Love it!

UbiDuchess
08-12-2014, 09:19 PM
I love this idea!

huntergabr
08-13-2014, 05:30 AM
I love this idea!

Any game concerning China,if being published in China,will be heavily castrated.