PDA

View Full Version : Free blood Dragon for Insane Edition?

stolenbows
04-24-2013, 07:28 PM
i recall reading on the insane edition thing "acces to all downloadable content" (dutch translation)

So? is blood dragon free for insane edition?

DapperHayden007
04-24-2013, 07:52 PM
I would assume that it will not be included in the offer as it is being released as a standalone game, therefore not precisely counted as "DLC". :(

stolenbows
04-24-2013, 08:24 PM
wow thats cheap from ubisoft

Mr_Shade
04-24-2013, 10:13 PM
It's a separate standalone arcade title - not DLC.

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon - was never intended to be DLC - I have seen many comments about it being an expansion for FC3 - however that is incorrect, and I have tried to correct people posting that.

That is also why it's a separate forum - DLC normally wouldn't have a forum of it's own.

I can only apologise for the misunderstanding.

DapperHayden007
04-24-2013, 10:25 PM
I do understand your point of view and your concern, but Blood Dragon is (by the looks of it) going to be a big title, that would be the reason why it is an arcade title other than DLC. And to be completely honest, after FC3's SP I would definitely be willing to pay for Blood Dragon personally. ;)

Ol Barakus
04-25-2013, 10:51 AM
I do understand your point of view and your concern, but Blood Dragon is (by the looks of it) going to be a big title, that would be the reason why it is an arcade title other than DLC. And to be completely honest, after FC3's SP I would definitely be willing to pay for Blood Dragon personally. ;)

yeah i agree Dapper. I suspect BD being very popular on XBLA. I mean if it is 1200 MSP's, it'll probs be the best game available on xboxlive imo. The amount of cash ive payed to just stay up with all the DLC for BF3 would easily QUADRUPLE that, an thats just DLC, not a stand alone game...so yeah i think it'll be a bargain for players who enjoyed the SP campaign of FC3.

Though moneys tight for me at the min, an i only really play MP...this game doesnt suit my needs :(

SquareToShoot
04-28-2013, 11:59 AM

says the guy begging for a free version

pacmanate
04-28-2013, 03:21 PM
says the guy begging for a free version

Owned