PDA

View Full Version : Redemption Code

Shanii2010
04-24-2013, 03:26 PM
Short story.

I own a ACIII season pass and i got the code + dl link for the first 2 DLC´s trough e-mail
for the last DLC, redemption, however i did not get any email expect that it is avilable now and i can download it right now if i own a season pass.

solutions?
i live in austria, vienna if that means anything

€ wrong section sorry

Locopells
04-24-2013, 06:58 PM
Report it to Ubi Support. There's some kinda delay in sending out the links, they say they're looking into it.

Futur3Fo3
09-01-2014, 04:24 PM
Hello. I recently bought the McFarlane Edward Kenway figure from Amazon as a gift for my son's birthday and the emailed code isn't working in our Xbox360. I've "cut and paste" from the email and manually tried entering the numbers on both the console and XboxLive. Nothing seems to be working and I'd like to get this resolved for him.

Landruner
09-01-2014, 07:21 PM
Hello. I recently bought the McFarlane Edward Kenway figure from Amazon as a gift for my son's birthday and the emailed code isn't working in our Xbox360. I've "cut and paste" from the email and manually tried entering the numbers on both the console and XboxLive. Nothing seems to be working and I'd like to get this resolved for him.

Got the same situation in Dec 2013 and Jan 2014 with most of the McFarlane dolls - I am stiff upset about it.